If you haven't heard my music yet

The place to talk about instruments, tab, the bands gear and anything else musically related.
Pfl?yd
Red Baron

Post by Pfl?yd »

UNGODLIKE wrote:
Pfl?yd wrote: The Musician's Forum was once the saving grace of this place, but even it is starting to follow the mind-numbingness of the other boards.
i'd have this down as my signature if i had any respect for u p-floyd
I'm sorry you can't keep up. You can always try officialpantera.com if you want to run with people more your speed.
Izzy: do you realize how broad "environmental science" is?
Izzy: it's like going to school for history
Izzy: well, more useful than that
Izzy: but an expert on the civil war won't know jackshit on uhh
Izzy: something that isnt the civil war
Ben
fuckyeah

Post by Ben »

I'll be honest, I'm not a fan of it (I've never been able to get into breakcore or really much of any music that's heavy on electronic elements), but that said, I think it's pretty fucking good. :tup:
http://www.burialwithin.com

[quote="goshuaspenis"]if 90% of all women in pubs are fugly, WHY DO YOU THINK THE WHOLE FUCKING NATION IS KNOWN AS ONE MASSIVE ALCOHOLIC KNOWN AS TEXECUTIONER THE ELECTROTESTICULAR[/quote]
The Fear
Obsessed

Post by The Fear »

You certainly have a lot of fans, you must be doing something right!
down ass chic wrote:takes one to noone SLUT!
The Doctor
I <3 Grannies

Post by The Doctor »

UNGODLIKE wrote:2&3 :tup:
So you're an idiot. I'm done with you then. :tup:
Ezekiel 23:20
UNGODLIKE
Lynch Mob

Post by UNGODLIKE »

oh, so does this mean we should all trade our guitars in for djembes now? :roll:
satan sux my dick
The Doctor
I <3 Grannies

Post by The Doctor »

Do you even know what you're talking about?
UNGODLIKE
Lynch Mob

Post by UNGODLIKE »

go back to the drum circle u pretentious piece of shit :lol:
satan sux my dick
croninburg
Lynch Mob

Post by croninburg »

I saw the Pendulum live band yesterday, it was pretty cool :tup:
The Doctor
I <3 Grannies

Post by The Doctor »

UNGODLIKE wrote:go back to the drum circle u pretentious piece of shit :lol:
No, I guess you don't have any idea what you're talking about...
UNGODLIKE
Lynch Mob

Post by UNGODLIKE »

The Doctor wrote:A hippie drum circle has more talent in it than a Metal band. Metal is, musically, the lowest form of life on the planet.
i'll try not to let what u say get to me :roll:
satan sux my dick
hektik
baltimore welfare dept.

Post by hektik »

Pfl?yd wrote:
The Doctor wrote: I won't burden your ears by posting my music here again.
That's the stance I take. I can count on one hand the number of people here who have tastes similar to mine on any level. Truth be told, I only post here because it's a habit more than anything, though I have very little in common with most people here, musically or otherwise.

The Musician's Forum was once the saving grace of this place, but even it is starting to follow the mind-numbingness of the other boards.
your music is good, people SHOULD listen to it.
aggressor_27 wrote:Shut the fuck up, foreigner. With your fingers.
UNGODLIKE
Lynch Mob

Post by UNGODLIKE »

hektik wrote:
Pfl?yd wrote:
The Doctor wrote: I won't burden your ears by posting my music here again.
That's the stance I take. I can count on one hand the number of people here who have tastes similar to mine on any level. Truth be told, I only post here because it's a habit more than anything, though I have very little in common with most people here, musically or otherwise.

The Musician's Forum was once the saving grace of this place, but even it is starting to follow the mind-numbingness of the other boards.
your music is good, people SHOULD listen to it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jNyr6BJZuI
satan sux my dick
FBS
Slack Cunt

Post by FBS »

bahaha!! i was wondering why the doc's been a cunt the last few days, this must be why. you meanies. femme's comments were completely on the mark doc, you pretentious little shit.
CoercedCoexistence
Lynch Mob

Post by CoercedCoexistence »

FBS wrote:bahaha!! i was wondering why the doc's been a cunt the last few days, this must be why. you meanies. femme's comments were completely on the mark doc, you pretentious little shit.

does your location mean sitting on my face, cause that would be awesome
[quote="Jericho"]definitely not a favorite but Kid Rock's American Badass is good.[/quote]
Pfl?yd
Red Baron

Post by Pfl?yd »

FBS wrote:bahaha!! i was wondering why the doc's been a cunt the last few days, this must be why. you meanies. femme's comments were completely on the mark doc, you pretentious little shit.
He's mad now over a thread whose last post before yours was almost a month ago? :roll:
FBS
Slack Cunt

Post by FBS »

Yes. Look at his responses and tell me he didn't overreact or get just a little bit too upset over the whole thing. We all know everyone's reactions don't have shit on what's been said to better musicians in the past. He obviously takes this shit to heart. I have no doubt he's hurting over what some people have said. He's so defensive, nobody outright said he was useless at theory and that they were better at metal than he is at breakcore. You know that most of his ramblings were total rubbish, including the parts about everyone who doesn't like his music is closed-minded and obviously a metal fag. Please. :roll:

You seem to be the only one he doesn't hate right now, are you in on the unfunny 'joke' of his or something?
Izzy
I hate nigs

Post by Izzy »

Caslyn I fucking <3 you :aargh:
xastyr 7:51 pm
fyui90/*+* 06treszxc
Three Second Doom
Hail Dimebag

Post by Three Second Doom »

Aww shit. :fur: :aargh:
The Doctor
I <3 Grannies

Post by The Doctor »

Does my being pretentious bother you?

And yes. I've been on this board since 2002 because I hold personal grudges about what people say on the internet. Think about what you're saying for a second. :roll: Keep desperately reaching for that internet fight. The board is starting to get boring again, eh?
FBS
Slack Cunt

Post by FBS »

No, it bothers me that you're carrying on like a fucking skirt over a few people not sucking your dick and cupping your balls like people do on MySpace. Counting Floyd, or Joey, as a fan doesn't mean fuck, either.

Obviously what people say on the internet does mean something to you, especially if you're going to draw on your MySpace 'fan reviews' to throw in our metal fag faces. :roll:

3 edits already? Are you ok, pet? Check the last time I posted that doesn't include the last couple days. I don't read this shit no more, what the fuck do I care. I roll in and notice you've changed into a bitchy, ragging little girl who had a big fucking sook cause a few people were honest with him. Put some concrete in your cornflakes you little bitch, and harden the fuck up. Wrong fuckin' board, BRO.
hektik
baltimore welfare dept.

Post by hektik »

FBS wrote:No, it bothers me that you're carrying on like a fucking skirt over a few people not sucking your dick and cupping your balls like people do on MySpace. Counting Floyd, or Joey, as a fan doesn't mean fuck, either.

Obviously what people say on the internet does mean something to you, especially if you're going to draw on your MySpace 'fan reviews' to throw in our metal fag faces. :roll:

3 edits already? Are you ok, pet? Check the last time I posted that doesn't include the last couple days. I don't read this shit no more, what the fuck do I care. I roll in and notice you've changed into a bitchy, ragging little girl who had a big fucking sook cause a few people were honest with him. Put some concrete in your cornflakes you little bitch, and harden the fuck up. Wrong fuckin' board, BRO.
:lol:

OH. SHIT.
aggressor_27 wrote:Shut the fuck up, foreigner. With your fingers.
The Doctor
I <3 Grannies

Post by The Doctor »

FBS wrote:No, it bothers me that you're carrying on like a fucking skirt over a few people not sucking your dick and cupping your balls like people do on MySpace. Counting Floyd, or Joey, as a fan doesn't mean fuck, either.

Ow my feelings. :lol:

Why am I and Stoner Angel the ONLY people here who can't be assholes? Y'all are being fucking dumb.
The Doctor
I <3 Grannies

Post by The Doctor »

And yes I'm fine. I don't like leaving spelling errors and if I think of something to add, I don't like making a 2nd post. But you effected my feelings SO badly that I just posted again instead of editing the above post. Because you know, I can't have some chubby girl in Australia whom I've never met thinking I'm imperfect on the internet.
PABassPlayer
Lynch Mob

Post by PABassPlayer »

This is getting ponderous. :roll:
[b]"Psycho Gangster"
And why exactly would I change my name to "Schmeagle"?[/b]

[b]"Bukkake Tsunami". My two negro cats are fighting, the one missing a leg is winning.[/b]
The Doctor
I <3 Grannies

Post by The Doctor »

I'm not the one who dragged this thread up after it hadn't been posted in for nearly a month...
Neon Doll
English Tart

Post by Neon Doll »

:shock: you and sky black would get on like a house on fire.
[size=200]YOURE GOING TO LOOK LIKE AN ASS FOR ETERNITY [/size]
Neon Doll
English Tart

Post by Neon Doll »

boom snicka snicka wah wah

here's some cool electronica

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DeFlQg1_2c
Pfl?yd
Red Baron

Post by Pfl?yd »

Why are non-musicians even in this forum? Take the drama to the Free Zone.
The Doctor
I <3 Grannies

Post by The Doctor »

Pfl?yd wrote:Why are non-musicians even in this forum?
Because everyone here uses every opportunity to "best" anyone who crosses their path here, since they're powerless and weak in the real world. It's showboating Alpha bullshit. I've said over and over that I don't care what anyone likes or doesn't, but there they stand with their fingers in their ears LALALALALA because I insulted something they like just by making something different.

They'd like to think I'm sitting here with tears in my eyes as I reply, but my Myspace page is still up isn't it? None of the songs have been removed have they? Isn't that evidence enough that their critique holds no weight?

No. They have no one else to bully since Hollis is gone, so they'll try to bully the guy who thinks Metal fans are, for the most part, morons. Fucking herd. :tdown:
BassPhemy
Ms. Paltrow

Post by BassPhemy »

Those who trumpet their sufferings are usually most deserving of agony.
Uncle Touchy's Naked Puzzle Basement
Pfl?yd
Red Baron

Post by Pfl?yd »

BassPhemy wrote:Those who trumpet their sufferings are usually most deserving of agony.
Hate to say it, but Bassphemy brings up a point. It's like a prison here, you let anyone in on anything they can later use against you and they will eventually. That's why i just come here to fuck around occasionally and leave my personal life at the Login Screen.
The Doctor
I <3 Grannies

Post by The Doctor »

BassPhemy wrote:Those who trumpet their sufferings are usually most deserving of agony.
When did I trumpet my suffering? This is exactly what I'm talking about. Just because I say "You're being a dipshit" doesn't mean I'm trumpeting suffering. Everyone here does it... why am I accused of whining for it?

And that's a QUESTION, not an admission or "trumpeting" of suffering. I shouldn't have to spell EVERYTHING out as I post just so I can make myself clear.
The Doctor
I <3 Grannies

Post by The Doctor »

Pfl?yd wrote:
Hate to say it, but Bassphemy brings up a point. It's like a prison here, you let anyone in on anything they can later use against you and they will eventually. That's why i just come here to fuck around occasionally and leave my personal life at the Login Screen.
Ok, fair enough. But when did I bring my personal life here?
BassPhemy
Ms. Paltrow

Post by BassPhemy »

Who was the kid that got picked on at school: the kid that could hold his own or the one that said "Why is everyone always picking on meeeee?!"
The Doctor
I <3 Grannies

Post by The Doctor »

BassPhemy wrote:Who was the kid that got picked on at school: the kid that could hold his own or the one that said "Why is everyone always picking on meeeee?!"
That's a good point, but were not in school. We're adults and I asked a simple fucking question... why can't I be an asshole too? It's not like I come here every day and Hollis the fuck out of the Free Zone with "Alfie Please!" threads. I'm not torn up over it... I'm just wondering WTF the damage is.
BassPhemy
Ms. Paltrow

Post by BassPhemy »

Who says you can't be an asshole?
The Doctor
I <3 Grannies

Post by The Doctor »

Apparently everyone who accuses me of whining every time I say I'm not utterly in love with something.

The fact is, the people who say shit like that are the ones who seem to be whining about the fact that I'm not sharing their opinion and jocking the same shit they are.
BassPhemy
Ms. Paltrow

Post by BassPhemy »

That's what happens on the PBB. Didn't you get the memo?
Neon Doll
English Tart

Post by Neon Doll »

EVERYTHING lately to you has been 'fail' or ' :tdown: ' it's not simply a difference of opinion, you have been down on EVERYTHING - that is whining, no matter what you say. and you can't accuse people of being sheep because they simply hold a universal view, that you cant seem to comprehend. right now youre whining because people are giving you a hard time - who gives a fuck?
The Doctor
I <3 Grannies

Post by The Doctor »

BassPhemy wrote:That's what happens on the PBB. Didn't you get the memo?
Then you're a herd and consequently fail.