Baltimore musicians, please read

The place to talk about instruments, tab, the bands gear and anything else musically related.
ColorCodedCool
Creampuff

Baltimore musicians, please read

Post by ColorCodedCool »

Hey guys, my name is Jim and I'm currently working with my friend Kevin to form an original band in the Baltimore area. We're seeking a talented drummer and bassist around the ages of 20-25 with songwriting and band experience to complete the lineup. Our goals include writing, recording, performing, obtaining a record deal, and pursuing a profitable life in music.

I am the vocalist, and I have over 6 years of experience and professional training. Some of my main influences are Geoff Tate, Sebastian Bach, Michael Crawford, and Steve Perry. Kevin plays guitar, is a certified audio engineer from Sheffield Institute, and has studied at Berklee School of Music in Boston. His main influences are Steve Vai, Alex Lifeson, John Petrucci, Zakk Wylde. Our music is a mix of Queensryche, Skid Row, and Alice in Chains, and sound clips are available upon request. We are seeking someone who is skilled and has a dedicated, professional, fun attitude towards music, regardless of playing style. If this sounds like you, drop me an email at colorcodedcool@comcast.net !
Aeon
Oh Alfie...

Post by Aeon »

Stop advertising, you homo.
DBS
Haunted

Post by DBS »

i know some people who might be interested. i'll post some links if you like.
Bodom J wrote:I wish I was even a quarter as good looking as dbs.
Dimejandro
I will fuck you up

Post by Dimejandro »

Aeon wrote:Stop advertising, you homo.
Pickled fetus worshipped
Divine Mongoloid
Was fucked in Effigy
Tweel
I will fuck you up

Post by Tweel »

Dimejandro wrote:
Aeon wrote:Stop advertising, you homo.
Fuck Ole Miss
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

DBS wrote:i know some people who might be interested. i'll post some links if you like.
Post the things, I'm interested.
[quote="trendkiller"]I could lie and say I was downloading a crack for a game or it was a random virus but no, I was trying to watch a horse have sex with a woman.[/quote]
[quote="Neon Doll"]if u wasnt a virgin, you knoe hoe yo sndewrt yhid[/quote]