Ok...

The place to talk about instruments, tab, the bands gear and anything else musically related.
Gor-Gor
Tyrant-King

Ok...

Post by Gor-Gor »

What are yalls thoughts on the Duncan Full Shred pick up? i was checkin out the website and from what i heard, (i listen to every bridge dirty) and the full shred is what caught my ear. Now, the only thing i dont like (but i know why he did it) is he played the same riff for every pick up. But from what i heard the full shred is what i would need for death/thrash. does anyone (Balls on Parade :D ) happen to have played or own one at this moment? if so, how does it sound when played aggressively, with severe lack of self worth? :x
[quote="IFryKids"]I bet you were drunk on maple syrup and powdered donuts, you sloppy piece of shit.[/quote]
[quote="DBS"]shut the fuck up you greasy disaster.[/quote]
Balls On Parade
Stormy Thrust Gun

Post by Balls On Parade »

What the....??? :|

I've never owned a Full Shred, so I can't give you any info...I've mainly owned Duncan Distortions when it comes to SD p/u's, but I hardly use them anymore...
policeman: are you alright?
Rainbow Randolph: I'm a little fucked up in general, so it's kind of hard to gauge!
Gor-Gor
Tyrant-King

Post by Gor-Gor »

Balls On Parade wrote:What the....??? :|

I've never owned a Full Shred, so I can't give you any info...I've mainly owned Duncan Distortions when it comes to SD p/u's, but I hardly use them anymore...

lol the only reason why i said you, is IMO your the most veteran guitarist here, so i figured you would have tried one. guess i was wrong :oops:
[quote="IFryKids"]I bet you were drunk on maple syrup and powdered donuts, you sloppy piece of shit.[/quote]
Aeon
Oh Alfie...

Post by Aeon »

My opinion is that you should go with DiMarzio instead!
Dimejandro
I will fuck you up

Post by Dimejandro »

who is that in your av aeon?
kinda looks like friedman lol
Pickled fetus worshipped
Divine Mongoloid
Was fucked in Effigy
Aeon
Oh Alfie...

Post by Aeon »

Dimejandro wrote:who is that in your av aeon?
kinda looks like friedman lol
It is!
Wrona
Mouth For War

Post by Wrona »

I guess you should go with your opinion from the clips.
I prefer dimarzios.Duncan makes good pickups as well but i have never tried the full shred but im sure it has a sound for death metal.
Gor-Gor
Tyrant-King

Post by Gor-Gor »

I listend to the few clips they did have on the dimarzio site and i really didnt like what i heard. given one clip was linkin park :tdown: :x