Question about Pantera collectibles...

Talk about anything Pantera related....
MIInsane
Creampuff

Question about Pantera collectibles...

Post by MIInsane »

I recently purchased some old school Pantera stuff from a guy that came into my store. There are designs (on transparencies) used to make the old Pantera t-shirts from back in the day. One is for "I Am The Night", one is for "Projects In The Jungle" and the other is for the '86 tour. I could be a douchebag and bootleg the t-shirts, but I'm not going to do that. Basically, I just want to make back the money that I paid for the stuff (there are also 3 "Power Metal" promo photos). I'd much rather sell them to the Pantera organization, as I'm sure that they'd like to have them for their archives, but if anyone else is interested in purchasing the items, I'd sell them to someone who WOULDN'T bootleg the stuff. I have been considering listing them on ebay, but I can see it now... In three months, mallkids will be wearing the "I Am The Night" "vintage" shirt that they bought at Hot Topic and I don't want to be responsible for that shit.

If yer interested in buying them, or know how I can contact the remaining members of the band, email me.

revbenn9@hotmail.com
Cheyenne fucking Buffet
I am cool

Post by Cheyenne fucking Buffet »

Post pics.
IPlayTheIrishFlute wrote:I often stick my cock in my flute then ejaculate and blow the cum out of it into your mother's face.
RE-ED
SAQZAPPER

Post by RE-ED »