Anyone else notice when you play the accoustic?

The place to talk about instruments, tab, the bands gear and anything else musically related.
CFH Eternal
Lynch Mob

Anyone else notice when you play the accoustic?

Post by CFH Eternal »

If you spend just as much time on it as your electric, your seem to have more control (strength) of the strings?
[quote="Cheyenne Fucking Buffet"]This one's called Enter Sandman, maybe you've heard of it."[/quote]
hippy
Twat

Post by hippy »

no
[quote="Buddy"]alfie you have to believe me![/quote]
Aeon
Oh Alfie...

Post by Aeon »

Yeah, all the time bro.
Gor-Gor
Tyrant-King

Post by Gor-Gor »

you know why? (duh) its harder to depress the strings on a acoustic so when you go to electric its like pie.
[quote="IFryKids"]I bet you were drunk on maple syrup and powdered donuts, you sloppy piece of shit.[/quote]
[quote="DBS"]shut the fuck up you greasy disaster.[/quote]
SuicideNote
I will fuck you up

Post by SuicideNote »

Gor-Gor wrote:you know why? (duh) its harder to depress the strings on a acoustic so when you go to electric its like pie.
ding
[quote]What it's fair to say is that there is a significant number of young Australian males whose first glimpse of the sexualized female is her engaging in graphic, maybe even violent, hardcore sex.[/quote]
Tweel
I will fuck you up

Post by Tweel »

mike jones? :negro:
Fuck Ole Miss
scrotal_tug
Vulgar Bastard

Post by scrotal_tug »

Yep, I learned on an acoustic - When I moved onto an electric it was an amazing feeling the play, sooooo much smoother :pimp:
dan
Mouth For War

Post by dan »

this is why i always use my acoustics for speed training.
[quote="richard"]i felt i was on the earth exept it was a woman[/quote]
Jefferino
Hail Dimebag

Post by Jefferino »

SuicideNote wrote:
Gor-Gor wrote:you know why? (duh) its harder to depress the strings on a acoustic so when you go to electric its like pie.
ding
We have a winner! What do we have for him Johnny?
Get killed.
S
Interloper

Post by S »

ok you're all playing shitty acoustics. i know this because if you play a martin d-28 acoustic guitar retail $1999.00, you'l see the action is as good if not better than an electrical
Gor-Gor
Tyrant-King

Post by Gor-Gor »

S wrote:ok you're all playing shitty acoustics. i know this because if you play a martin d-28 acoustic guitar retail $1999.00, you'l see the action is as good if not better than an electrical

yes, but you know, not everyone has the chance to play a Martin D-28 acoustic guitar, retail value $1999.00
[quote="IFryKids"]I bet you were drunk on maple syrup and powdered donuts, you sloppy piece of shit.[/quote]
[quote="DBS"]shut the fuck up you greasy disaster.[/quote]
Pantera420
Vulgar Bastard

Post by Pantera420 »

after 2 days of having my acoustic, i noticed a big change in my dexterity. acoustics :tup:
Individual Thought Patterns
croninburg
Lynch Mob

Post by croninburg »

Gor-Gor wrote:
S wrote:ok you're all playing shitty acoustics. i know this because if you play a martin d-28 acoustic guitar retail $1999.00, you'l see the action is as good if not better than an electrical

yes, but you know, not everyone has the chance to play a Martin D-28 acoustic guitar, retail value $1999.00
It all comes down to being bothered to go to a guitar shop and play the 4 figure models under the pretence that you can actually afford them.. that would piss me off so much if i ran a guitar shop. When i went to buy my tele, there was some dead average middle aged player taking up one of the two speakers for trying out the electrics for hours, fucking about with the expensive Gibsons and probably the PRS'. At one point he had to resort to playing smoke on the water :lol:

Wanker.