Finally decided on passives on my SG

The place to talk about instruments, tab, the bands gear and anything else musically related.
CFH Eternal
Lynch Mob

Finally decided on passives on my SG

Post by CFH Eternal »

Well after practically nine months of debating, I figured I would just go with Seymour Duncan's for my SG (already have EMG's in there). I have already decided on a four conductor sh-1 '59 for the neck, I am at a toss up for the bridge, between the the JB and the SH-5 Custom and all. The style the axe I am using it for it stoner, classic rock/metal (Danzig, CoC, Judas Priest, and so on). I don't really need a high output p'up since I figure with today's high gain amps, it really does the output for you now. Anyway I figured the SH-5 Custom because it's still pretty hot but still pretty clear. All I just need is something that can do harmonics pretty well and rhythm to lead.
[quote="Cheyenne Fucking Buffet"]This one's called Enter Sandman, maybe you've heard of it."[/quote]
Pantera420
Vulgar Bastard

Post by Pantera420 »

how did the emg's work out in your SG?
Individual Thought Patterns
CFH Eternal
Lynch Mob

Post by CFH Eternal »

seem to cut off the sustain, that I usually had when passives were in there.
[quote="Cheyenne Fucking Buffet"]This one's called Enter Sandman, maybe you've heard of it."[/quote]
Balls On Parade
Stormy Thrust Gun

Post by Balls On Parade »

sell me the emg's...
policeman: are you alright?
Rainbow Randolph: I'm a little fucked up in general, so it's kind of hard to gauge!
hippy
Twat

Post by hippy »

they were probably emg hz :lol: