new england death fest aug-9- 10th Providence, Rhode Island

Have some tour dates? Got a concert review? Its all in here....
AoD
Mouth For War

new england death fest aug-9- 10th Providence, Rhode Island

Post by AoD »

New England Deathfest 2008

We have been confirmed for the 2008 New England Deathfest, which will be taking place August 9 & 10 at Club Hell/Jerky's (71-73 Richmond St) in Providence, Rhode Island. The lineup is shaping up as follows:

Dying Fetus (MD)
Pyrexia (NY)
Malignancy (NY)
Mortal Decay (NJ)
Terminally Your Aborted Ghost
Sexcrement
Sikfuk (MN)
The Partisan Turbine (NY)
Mucopus (NY)
Dysentery
Inhuman Dissiliency (PA)
Atrocious Abnormality (NC)
Goreality
Leukorrhea
Deterioration (MN)
Proteus
Abnormality
Parasitic Extirpation
Tentacles (NY)
Composted
Strappado

The final lineup will have well over 30 bands with new bands announced weekly! Stay tuned for tons more details!

http://myspace.com/newenglanddeathfest
Don't quote me boy, 'cause i ain't said shit.

Post by Guest »

Neat.
Izzy
I hate nigs

Post by Izzy »

Hah Pyrexia. I remember I ordered System of the Animal from some shitty independent online label's store, and the guy never sent it or refunded me my money. Cocksucker.
xastyr 7:51 pm
fyui90/*+* 06treszxc
Lumber Jack Off
Lynch Mob

Post by Lumber Jack Off »

Pyrexia are neat. caught them on tour last year. towards the end they got the entire crowd on stage (barely) and continued to play 3-4 songs while everyone went fucking crazy.
\m/ www.MABB.us \m/
The Morbid Angel Board has a new address.
come check it out.
rapidshare :no: :fu:

Post by Guest »

Checking out Pyrexia's Myspace now.

.. :tup:

Post by Guest »

help us out, we're building a Radiosonde time capsule....
to record data, music, art, your ashes/remains or whatever you want. it will be deployed august 2012 to be preserved past earths predicted catastrophic pole flip and brutal ass weather/conditions to keep your memories alive for a future civilization. i have access to digital media that will withstand any level of radiation, repel any magnetic distortion and remain usable for an estimated 6 thousand years or so which should be long enough for the next civilization to learn how to use our simple directions to open, decode and "read" the contents you decide to send.. every item will be cataloged with detailed descriptions and directions. give a sample of flesh, maybe you will be cloned or time warped to that time... who knows what technology they will have in 6072 thousand years.... email me at the_final_frontier@live.com for more information or if you want to help and contribute to this project....
summers_eve
Lynch Mob

Post by summers_eve »

You're at 52, now fucking stop.
[quote="seriousheavymetaller"]Yes, I'm currently finishing my Master's degree in Creative Writing. :tup: [/quote]