Sheet music for cemetery gates?

Talk about anything Pantera related....
jollyfuck
Creampuff

Sheet music for cemetery gates?

Post by jollyfuck »

does anyone know where i could find this? i've searched through every "sheet music" site online and they're all full of shit. most of them only offer tabs and books that i already own, none of which have the actual sheet music to this song. this is sort of a christmas present for someone whos been a fan since the vulgar days.
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

[quote="trendkiller"]I could lie and say I was downloading a crack for a game or it was a random virus but no, I was trying to watch a horse have sex with a woman.[/quote]
[quote="Neon Doll"]if u wasnt a virgin, you knoe hoe yo sndewrt yhid[/quote]
Shred-Dimebag
I will fuck you up

Re: Sheet music for cemetery gates?

Post by Shred-Dimebag »

jollyfuck wrote:does anyone know where i could find this? i've searched through every "sheet music" site online and they're all full of shit. most of them only offer tabs and books that i already own, none of which have the actual sheet music to this song. this is sort of a christmas present for someone whos been a fan since the vulgar days.
dude try goin to www.911tabs.com its pretty amazing site. it has all the pro guitar and all that program shit but still has the sheet music. it takes every version from all the sites and list them for you to pick the best. just recently found this site. check it out its worth it. :tup:
you know sometimes i wonder..
Cheyenne fucking Buffet
I am cool

Post by Cheyenne fucking Buffet »

I don't know, there's some guy in the musicians forum requesting the same thing. PM him and see if he's uncovered anything.
IPlayTheIrishFlute wrote:I often stick my cock in my flute then ejaculate and blow the cum out of it into your mother's face.
DIME FAN DEAN
Creampuff

Post by DIME FAN DEAN »

go to www.taborama.com and go to the p's find pantera and click the go to cemetary gates!! :|): :|): :|):
croninburg
Lynch Mob

Post by croninburg »

I gave him the powertab in the same thread in the Musician's forum.
Revolver
Lynch Mob

Post by Revolver »

Mxtabs.net sucks. Try, http://www.ultimate-guitar.com :tup:
Shred-Dimebag
I will fuck you up

Post by Shred-Dimebag »

hey LISTEN HERE 911 TABS HAS ULTIMATE-GUITAR, MX TABS AND TAB CRAWLER AND TABORAMA AND EVERY SITE. JUST GO TO IT ITS ALOT EASIER.
you know sometimes i wonder..