Obituary

Have some tour dates? Got a concert review? Its all in here....
buck satan
Baldy

Obituary

Post by buck satan »

Alabama Thunderpussy, Full Blown Chaos, and Hemlock are opening

9/11 - Springfield, VA - JAXX

9/12 - NewYork, NY - B.B. Kings

9/14 - Saryville, NJ

9/15 - Southbridge, MA - ADC Performance Center

9/16 - Williamsville, NY - New York Fright Fest 4 at Club Infinity

9/19 - Mt. Clemans, MI - Emerald Theatre

9/20 - Cleveland, OH - Peobodys

9/21 - Maplewood, MN - The Rock

9/22 - Indianapolis, IN - KOC Grand Ballroom Metal Festival

9/24 - Denver, CO - Bluebird Theatre

9/26 - Anaheim, CA - House Of Blues

9/28 - Las Vegas, NV - TBA

9/29 - San Diego, CA - Jumping Turtle

9/30 - Los Angeles, CA - The Knitting Factory

10/02 - Phoenix Arizona - TBA

10/04 - Dallas, TX - Granada Theatre

10/05 - Houston, TX - Meridian

10/06 - New Orleans, LA - The Hanger
Robert M ByrdFinally passed a math class after 8 tries in a 14 year period of going to college off and on.
Gor-Gor
Tyrant-King

Post by Gor-Gor »

NO FLORIDA DATES?!??! :x :fur: :x :fur: :x :fur: :x :fur: :x :fur: :x :fur: :x :fur: :x :fur:
[quote="IFryKids"]I bet you were drunk on maple syrup and powdered donuts, you sloppy piece of shit.[/quote]
[quote="DBS"]shut the fuck up you greasy disaster.[/quote]
Kellan
Lynch Mob

Post by Kellan »

Motherfuckers does everyone just magically forget the Pacific Northwest even exists on tours lately? Fuck this shit.
CFH Eternal
Lynch Mob

Post by CFH Eternal »

I am going to try and make this
[quote="Cheyenne Fucking Buffet"]This one's called Enter Sandman, maybe you've heard of it."[/quote]
Lumber Jack Off
Lynch Mob

Post by Lumber Jack Off »

Gor-Gor wrote:NO FLORIDA DATES?!??! :x :fur: :x :fur: :x :fur: :x :fur: :x :fur: :x :fur: :x :fur: :x :fur:
when they first announced the tour a couple of weeks ago it was said that they were probably going to play at least 2-3 florida dates (tampa, ft lauderdale, jacksonville). they probably have just not yet been confirmed.
\m/ www.MABB.us \m/
The Morbid Angel Board has a new address.
come check it out.
rapidshare :no: :fu:
Brandon
filthy degenerate

Post by Brandon »

bands are afraid to play the alrosa anymore. GAY
rObsessed!
Gor-Gor
Tyrant-King

Post by Gor-Gor »

Lumber Jack Off wrote:
Gor-Gor wrote:NO FLORIDA DATES?!??! :x :fur: :x :fur: :x :fur: :x :fur: :x :fur: :x :fur: :x :fur: :x :fur:
when they first announced the tour a couple of weeks ago it was said that they were probably going to play at least 2-3 florida dates (tampa, ft lauderdale, jacksonville). they probably have just not yet been confirmed.
well the only place they could play near Tampa is at Jannus Landing in st.pete other wise they'd have to tgo to the House of Blues in Orlando.
[quote="IFryKids"]I bet you were drunk on maple syrup and powdered donuts, you sloppy piece of shit.[/quote]
Lumber Jack Off
Lynch Mob

Gor-Gor wrote:
Lumber Jack Off wrote:
well the only place they could play near Tampa is at Jannus Landing in st.pete other wise they'd have to tgo to the House of Blues in Orlando.
is the Masquerade ever going to reopen? and do you really think they'd sell out the state theatre? I think the last show at Jannus was only as successful as it was was because Napalm Death were there. but I could be wrong.
\m/ www.MABB.us \m/
come check it out.
Gor-Gor
Tyrant-King

Post by Gor-Gor »

Lumber Jack Off wrote:
Gor-Gor wrote:
Lumber Jack Off wrote:
is the Masquerade ever going to reopen? and do you really think they'd sell out the state theatre? I think the last show at Jannus was only as successful as it was was because Napalm Death were there. but I could be wrong.
rumor had it that they we're gonna turn the Masquerade into a House of Blues but i havent heard anything recently. and State is way too small a venue for Obituary.
Lumber Jack Off
Lynch Mob

Gor-Gor wrote:
Lumber Jack Off wrote:
Gor-Gor wrote:
Lumber Jack Off wrote:
rumor had it that they we're gonna turn the Masquerade into a House of Blues but i havent heard anything recently. and State is way too small a venue for Obituary.
that would be cool as hell if they turned it into a HOB. the Masq was an awesome venue but the sound was kind of eh sometimes and they never seemed to fix that over the years.
\m/ www.MABB.us \m/
come check it out.
Gor-Gor
Tyrant-King

Post by Gor-Gor »

Lumber Jack Off wrote:
Gor-Gor wrote:
Lumber Jack Off wrote:
Gor-Gor wrote:
Lumber Jack Off wrote:
that would be cool as hell if they turned it into a HOB. the Masq was an awesome venue but the sound was kind of eh sometimes and they never seemed to fix that over the years.
tr00. if they cranked a band it got all mushy. thats where i experienced Napalm Death
Baby Selwyn
Death is Certain

Post by Baby Selwyn »

:aargh: :aargh: :aargh:
They call me rubberneck!