Update: Upcoming Australian Shows

Have some tour dates? Got a concert review? Its all in here....
Baby Selwyn
Death is Certain

Post by Baby Selwyn »

Maelstrom wrote:
Baby Selwyn wrote:Suffocation is the only good band on that list.
Are you saying Testament sucks? Come on.
I'm not saying anyone sucks, jackass. I could never get into Testament though, they aLways kinda bored me.
They call me rubberneck!
The Fear
Obsessed

Post by The Fear »

Even The Gathering?
Baby Selwyn
Death is Certain

Post by Baby Selwyn »

<THe_FeAR> wrote:Even The Gathering?
Yes. I cant put my finger on it but there was always something about Testament that was always a little bit off to me.
They call me rubberneck!
FBS
Slack Cunt

Post by FBS »

Testament should be pretty awesome, although everything will pale in comparison to Satyricon now.. except perhaps Arcturus.

ALSO..

Deicide are playing next week I think, or the week after. I probably won't go (because dm sucks :tup: ) and Celtic Frost are coming in January! In your faces everyone :aargh:
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

FBS wrote:Testament should be pretty awesome, although everything will pale in comparison to Satyricon now.. except perhaps Arcturus.

ALSO..

Deicide are playing next week I think, or the week after. I probably won't go (because dm sucks :tup: ) and Celtic Frost are coming in January! In your faces everyone :aargh:
Why are you bragging about this short burst of Australian tours? it's the last you're gonna get for years ahaha
[quote="trendkiller"]I could lie and say I was downloading a crack for a game or it was a random virus but no, I was trying to watch a horse have sex with a woman.[/quote]
[quote="Neon Doll"]if u wasnt a virgin, you knoe hoe yo sndewrt yhid[/quote]
FBS
Slack Cunt

Post by FBS »

haha, I'm not bragging.. it's just good that fiiiiinally something's goin' on here! 'Cause it's been really dismal for the most part. EVERYONE gets good tours and we always seem to be left out. That's all!

Also.. is that my kangaroo winky you got there?! :lol:
FBS
Slack Cunt

Post by FBS »

update..

Deicide - didn't go
Gamma Ray - didn't go
Blind Guardian - boring
Satyricon! - fucking awesome
Suffocation - didn't go
Testament - the best
Isis - i was really ill, the venue was really hot, had a bit of a fever and couldn't even try to enjoy it, it was a borefest anyway
G3 - really awesome, vai is god
FBS
Slack Cunt

Post by FBS »

Lumber Jack Off wrote:FYI: tour posters are usually done by local artists unless the band just uses a universal poster where one can write in the info
i ended up getting my hands on one :D :D

Maelstrom
Bukkake Master

Post by Maelstrom »

Cas why don't you post in other forums!
Kevin James derp de derp. Derp de derpity derpee derp. Until one day aderp aderp aderp. Derp de derp, ta teetley tum. From the creators of Der, and Tum Ta Tittaly Tum Ta Too, Kevin James is Da Derp Dee Derp Da Teetley Derpee Derpee Dumb. Rated PG-13.
FBS
Slack Cunt

Re: Update: Upcoming Australian Shows

Post by FBS »

page 2 :)
FBS wrote:Arcturus are playing this month! 31st March at the Espy, Melbourne. Find other gigs elsewhere 'cause I don't care about Sydney etc. Brisbane are being treated to Astriaal supporting. :x

The Furor (part of Metalstock Festival, which is shit, as are all the bands playing it, except this one) are playing at the Arthouse, which is the smallest venue ever, it's going to be awesome - 30th March. Clagg are pretty good as well, I forgot about them.

Cauldron Black Ram, Kill for Satan, Destruktor, Denouncement Pyre, Dioceltian, Shackles & WitchRipper (Evil Invaders Festival) Cauldron Black Ram are mad, I don't know why Raven Black Night and Stargazer aren't playing but oh well. Kill for Satan are good as well, looking forward to hearing WitchRipper and Denouncement Pyre are apparently awesome and haven't played a show in years so we'll have to wait and see. 10th March at the HiFi.

Slayer & Mastodon - 15th April at Vodafone Arena

Vader - 28th April at the Corner Hotel

Evergrey - 12th May at the Hifi

Dragonforce - 15th May at the Hifi

Obituary - 17th May at the Prince of Wales

Nile & Decapitated - 24th May at the Hifi

Sodom - 8th June at the HiFi

Enslaved - 6th October at hte HiFi

The Berzerker, Astriaal, Bloodduster, Ruins + a few more really shit bands (Festival of the Dead) - 27th October at the HiFi

Also I'm pretty sure Sunn O))) and Boris are playing in August or something but I can't find anything, most likely at the HiFi.

Rumours

- Dawn Of Azazel (First half 2007)
- Defiled (w/ StarGazer, Mid 2007)
- Necrophagist (First half 2007)*
- Marduk (August 2007)
- Napalm Death (September 2007)
- Amon Amarth (November 2007)
- Hypocrisy (Unknown 2007)
- Celtic Frost (Unknown 2007)
- Vital Remains (Unknown 2007)
- Kataklysm (Unknown 2007) cool
- W.A.S.P. (Unknown 2007)*
- Behemoth (Late 2007)
- Gorgasm (Late 2007/2008)

To the maybe one Australian who reads this, you're welcome :D
FBS
Slack Cunt

Post by FBS »

Maelstrom wrote:Cas why don't you post in other forums!
uhh i do, there's just not a great deal worth saying.
BassPhemy
Ms. Paltrow

Post by BassPhemy »

Nobody cares about Austria.
Uncle Touchy's Naked Puzzle Basement
Lumber Jack Off
Lynch Mob

Post by Lumber Jack Off »

BassPhemy wrote:Nobody cares about Austria.
Germany does.
\m/ www.MABB.us \m/
The Morbid Angel Board has a new address.
come check it out.
rapidshare :no: :fu:
FBS
Slack Cunt

Post by FBS »

The ginger manchild is getting angrier by the day! How does one become so bitter so young? Cheer up BassFemme. :)
Krang-k
Creampuff

Re: Update: Upcoming Australian Shows

Post by Krang-k »

FBS wrote:The Berzerker, Astriaal, Bloodduster, Ruins + a few more really shit bands (Festival of the Dead) - 27th October at the HiFi
If you think anything on that bill (well the extreme line up anyway) is reallly shit then you're a poser who knows fuck all about metal with a really small penis!

The Berzerker, The Amenta, Bloodduster, Akercocke, Astriaal, Fleshgore, Ruins....I see no shit there numb nuts!
FBS
Slack Cunt

Post by FBS »

Are your ears painted on, stupid? The bands I highlighted are somewhat decent, compared to the rest of the lineup. The Amenta are fucking boring, The Berzerker are boring, Ruins are boring, Bloodduster are boring yadda yadda.

Astriaal will be mad, and I didn't know Akercocke were playing. :tup: