Panterachat

It is currently Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:49 am Full Width Fixed Width

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 122 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: people only liked Damageplan because of Vinnie and Dime
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:11 am 
Elitist Asshole
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 2:54 am
Posts: 13598
Location: Keller, TX
and people only like SJR because of Phil. Both bands make horrible music.

Lock this forum.

_________________
Recommended Listening for the Moment:

Impetuous Ritual - Relentless Execution of Ceremonial Excrescence

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 1:03 pm 
Lynch Mob
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2005 11:24 am
Posts: 5830
Lethal Dose of American Hatred is a decent album, Phils vocals are bit tempremental though.

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 12:33 am 
Baldy
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 5:32 pm
Posts: 43768
Location: Casper, WY
so?

_________________
Quote:
Robert M ByrdFinally passed a math class after 8 tries in a 14 year period of going to college off and on.

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 4:51 am 
I will fuck you up
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2006 3:13 am
Posts: 1619
People now dislike SJR and Damageplan just because IFryKids said so.

_________________
hektik wrote:
"I viewed this whole topic with my husband :lol: "
I wonder if they made voices for each username. :fu:

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 6:44 am 
Master Blumpkin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2005 4:33 pm
Posts: 30249
Revolver wrote:
Lethal Dose of American Hatred is a decent album, Phils vocals are bit tempremental though.

no that album sucks. their first one was good, probably because the songs were all recorded so far apart.
damageplan was complete garbage, pat lachman tried to emulate phil anselmo way too much. fucking faggot.

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 8:32 pm 
Lynch Mob
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 3:47 pm
Posts: 6444
Location: Hollising people in bars
I b0ught b0th based 0n that principle (was already in l0ve with D0WN when N0LA came 0ut, my first reacti0n was "Hey the guy singing s0unds like Phil" bef0re I realized it was). Damagaplan was meh, save f0r tw0 s0ngs, I like SJR m0re.

_________________
Mad Muir wrote:
Turkey is awesome with the right kind of gravy, fags.

 Profile  
   
 Post subject: Re: people only liked Damageplan because of Vinnie and Dime
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 10:49 pm 
Oh Alfie...

Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 4:36 pm
Posts: 13452
Location: morts
IFryKids wrote:
and people only like SJR and Down because of Phil. These bands make horrible music.

Lock this forum.

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 9:34 am 
n0ob

Joined: Sat May 06, 2006 9:56 pm
Posts: 71
Location: Canada
By the time SJR came out, Phil's vocal cords were pretty much destroyed.
And Damageplan, how could you hate that? Yes I agree Pat was trying to sound like Phil but they still put out some amazing tracks :aargh: [/list]

_________________
My Redemption Lies In Your Demise

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 9:38 am 
Lynch Mob
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2005 11:24 am
Posts: 5830
Fuck off, you brown nosing faggotfuck.

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 9:53 am 
n0ob

Joined: Sat May 06, 2006 9:56 pm
Posts: 71
Location: Canada
It's the goddamn truth. Shut up dickhead.

_________________
My Redemption Lies In Your Demise

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 9:56 am 
Lynch Mob
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2005 11:24 am
Posts: 5830
No. You just have bad taste in music and Vinnie is a fat shit.

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 9:59 am 
n0ob

Joined: Sat May 06, 2006 9:56 pm
Posts: 71
Location: Canada
I have bad taste because I liked Damageplan? Sure, Vinnie was fat, but he was a creative fatass. His beats were so different, and then he has really nice doublekick beats that even that Tommy Lee faggot needs help learning. Piss off

_________________
My Redemption Lies In Your Demise

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:04 am 
Lynch Mob
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2005 11:24 am
Posts: 5830
I don't even know why your rambling on about Vinny's playing, sure he was good, but he was still fat. And yes your taste sucks, because, damageplan sucks. I'm pretty sure I just repeated what I said from my previous post.

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:26 am 
n0ob

Joined: Sat May 06, 2006 9:56 pm
Posts: 71
Location: Canada
Learn how to spell dumbass. You like SJR? Their drummer was fat, who gives a shit? Damageplan is good and there's lots of people that could back me up on that one.

_________________
My Redemption Lies In Your Demise

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 11:06 am 
Lynch Mob
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2005 11:24 am
Posts: 5830
vinniesfollower wrote:
Learn how to spell dumbass.


Naw, unless your willing to give me lessons. Besides, you managed to understand my post so you can't go out your way to call me a dumbass because of my lazy literate skills, which to be honest I haven't even bothered to go back and look up on.

vinniesfollower wrote:
You like SJR?


No not really, they just had a decent record.


vinniesfollower wrote:
Their drummer was fat, who gives a shit?


People who don't like fat people. I was just saying Vinnie was fat, don't take it to heart.

vinniesfollower wrote:
Damageplan is good and there's lots of people that could back me up on that one.


Yeah, plenty of fags like yourself.

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 11:47 am 
I will fuck you up

Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2006 12:15 pm
Posts: 1728
Location: Where Earth Ends& Hell Begins
Revolver wrote:
vinniesfollower wrote:
Learn how to spell dumbass.


Naw, unless your willing to give me lessons. Besides, you managed to understand my post so you can't go out your way to call me a dumbass because of my lazy literate skills, which to be honest I haven't even bothered to go back and look up on.

vinniesfollower wrote:
You like SJR?


No not really, they just had a decent record.


vinniesfollower wrote:
Their drummer was fat, who gives a shit?


People who don't like fat people. I was just saying Vinnie was fat, don't take it to heart.

vinniesfollower wrote:
Damageplan is good and there's lots of people that could back me up on that one.


Yeah, plenty of fags like yourself.


pwned

_________________
Suck me

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 2:18 pm 
n0ob

Joined: Sat May 06, 2006 9:56 pm
Posts: 71
Location: Canada
1. I wasn't really going out of my way, I think you're a dumbass and a dog fucker. You obviously couldn't get your highschool diploma because you were too busy raping peoples fathers for lost cost. And you enjoyed it.
2. If you tried to play drums or even tried to lift up the drumsticks you weak ass man fucking nigger piece of shit, you'd appreaciate the talent.
3. I advise you to lick my hairy testicles
4. A shitload of people like Damageplan

_________________
My Redemption Lies In Your Demise

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 2:24 pm 
I will fuck you up

Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2005 10:14 pm
Posts: 1143
Location: under your fucking bed
vinniesfollower wrote:
1. I wasn't really going out of my way, I think you're a dumbass and a dog fucker. You obviously couldn't get your highschool diploma because you were too busy raping peoples fathers for lost cost. And you enjoyed it.
2. If you tried to play drums or even tried to lift up the drumsticks you weak ass man fucking smurf piece of shit, you'd appreaciate the talent.
3. I advise you to lick my hairy testicles
4. A shitload of people like Damageplan


:lol: :lol: re-owned

revolver your just a follower, SJR blows ass compared to damgeplan, although pat sings like he has a pickle up his cornhole, its still a good solid album for a new band.

revoler= panzy

_________________
you know sometimes i wonder..

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 2:30 pm 
n0ob

Joined: Sat May 06, 2006 9:56 pm
Posts: 71
Location: Canada
revolver,you will die a painful death caused by genital herpes. have a good day.

_________________
My Redemption Lies In Your Demise

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 2:43 pm 
Lynch Mob
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2005 11:24 am
Posts: 5830
vinniesfollower wrote:
1. I wasn't really going out of my way, I think you're a dumbass and a dog fucker. You obviously couldn't get your highschool diploma because you were too busy raping peoples fathers for lost cost. And you enjoyed it.


You got pretty bitter because I called your idol over the internet. Grow up.

vinniesfollower wrote:
2. If you tried to play drums or even tried to lift up the drumsticks you weak ass man fucking smurf piece of shit, you'd appreaciate the talent.


I do play drums and i appreciate his playing, like I stated earlier. I just said he was fat. Get over it fanboy. And your hardly one to call another dumbass, you fascist faggotfuck.

vinniesfollower wrote:
3. I advise you to lick my hairy testicles


I would if you had any you fucking pussy.

vinniesfollower wrote:
4. A shitload of people like Damageplan


Are you illiterate now all of a sudden? I already said, that most of the followers of damageplan probably have poor taste in music you moron.

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 2:44 pm 
Lynch Mob
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2005 11:24 am
Posts: 5830
Shred-Dimebag wrote:
:lol: :lol: re-owned

revolver your just a follower, SJR blows ass compared to damgeplan, although pat sings like he has a pickle up his cornhole, its still a good solid album for a new band.

revoler= panzy


Stick to the Pantera General Board faggot. I'm not a follower of either bands. Learn to read dickwad. And the album sucks ass.

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 2:50 pm 
vinniesfollower wrote:
By the time SJR came out, Phil's vocal cords were pretty much destroyed.
And Damageplan, how could you hate that? Yes I agree Pat was trying to sound like Phil but they still put out some amazing tracks :aargh: [/list]


you forgot to open that with a [shitty list of shit opinions] tag.

  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 2:51 pm 
n0ob

Joined: Sat May 06, 2006 9:56 pm
Posts: 71
Location: Canada
AHAHAHA revolver, that was pathetic! haha later

_________________
My Redemption Lies In Your Demise

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 2:55 pm 
n0ob

Joined: Sat May 06, 2006 9:56 pm
Posts: 71
Location: Canada
you forgot to open your legs and have a penis

_________________
My Redemption Lies In Your Demise

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 2:55 pm 
follow Vinnie to the gastric bypass OR. :fu:

  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 3:10 pm 
Lynch Mob
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2005 11:24 am
Posts: 5830
vinniesfollower wrote:
AHAHAHA revolver, that was pathetic! haha later


:lll: Owned.

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 5:04 pm 
I will fuck you up

Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2006 12:15 pm
Posts: 1728
Location: Where Earth Ends& Hell Begins
Lock this cock fest up :x

_________________
Suck me

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 9:44 pm 
Obsessed
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2005 2:45 pm
Posts: 32774
Location: Inside four walls
I think i don't give a shit what you say.

Lock this thread.

_________________
down ass chic wrote:
takes one to noone SLUT!

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:04 pm 
n0ob

Joined: Sat May 06, 2006 9:56 pm
Posts: 71
Location: Canada
See that dickface? Ok, I'll stop posting on the thread.

_________________
My Redemption Lies In Your Demise

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 11:41 pm 
vinniesfollower wrote:
See that dickface? Ok, I'll stop posting on the thread.


prepositiowned

  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 2:50 pm 
n0ob

Joined: Sat May 06, 2006 9:56 pm
Posts: 71
Location: Canada
prepositioned on this thread. and on your mother as well

_________________
My Redemption Lies In Your Demise

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 2:54 pm 
Magically Seditious
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 3:37 pm
Posts: 16758
Location: Chicago
vinniesfollower wrote:
prepositioned on this thread. and on your mother as well


i declare this match a draw!

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:45 am 
Vulgar Bastard

Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2006 4:23 pm
Posts: 600
lethal does was a great fucking record...so was new found power...hard to pick one over the other

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 4:29 am 
Crunchwrap Supreme
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 5:00 pm
Posts: 31219
Location: in yo' grandma's oatmeal
PhilCore wrote:
vinniesfollower wrote:
prepositioned on this thread. and on your mother as well


i declare this match a draw!

_________________
Robert Hollis wrote:
Me fucking around with women cost me my college education and also one of the women I was involved for awhile ended up killing herself because she was so depressed
EvilisthenewGood wrote:
I know how time zones work.

 Profile E-mail  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:08 am 
Baldy
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 5:32 pm
Posts: 43768
Location: Casper, WY
vinniesfollower wrote:
I have bad taste because I liked Damageplan? Sure, Vinnie was fat, but he was a creative fatass. His beats were so different, and then he has really nice doublekick beats that even that Tommy Lee faggot needs help learning. Piss off

and Tommy Lee is a great metal drummer? :roll:

_________________
Quote:
Robert M ByrdFinally passed a math class after 8 tries in a 14 year period of going to college off and on.

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:47 am 
Lynch Mob
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 9:52 pm
Posts: 17515
Location: I suck at Pm's.
who cares, both of those bands were only a pubic hair compared to down.

_________________
[quote="Bodom J (2)"]Amadeus is a good film [/quote]

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 2:39 pm 
Master Blumpkin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2005 4:33 pm
Posts: 30249
theres a wocket in my pocket.

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 4:44 pm 
n0ob

Joined: Sat May 06, 2006 9:56 pm
Posts: 71
Location: Canada
I didn't say he was a good metal drummer, I'm just saying that he didn't have the skill to learn it. I'll give in to a tie.

_________________
My Redemption Lies In Your Demise

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:15 pm 
Hail Dimebag
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 12:12 pm
Posts: 2809
i havent heard damageplan, someone told me that they sound like black label society, marilyn manson, brand new sin and drowning pool. is this true??

 Profile  
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:52 am 
Lynch Mob
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2005 10:37 pm
Posts: 5718
Location: diaper
vinniesfollower wrote:
you forgot to open your legs and have a penis
I feel this should be in someone's sig.

_________________
axlash wrote:
black people kind of like me.
Mad Muir wrote:
that would be awesome if the dog took a shit but the condom was stuck to its butthole lips and it blew a big 'ol turd balloon

 Profile  
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 122 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB  © 2000, 2007 phpBB Group www.forumimages.co.uk
The teamDelete all board cookies • All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]