Could Dimebag throw a punch?

Talk about anything Pantera related....

Post by Guest »

CP wrote:Haha, yeah - I don't think that's why we thought he was cool. I don't pay attention to people with class!
:(
WarlocK7
Cowboy From Hell

Post by WarlocK7 »

Edna Bodine wrote:well, he once lost a scuffle with this kid nate gale....
wtf is wrong with u show some respect
"Throughout the day, mankind played with grenades.."
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

Take that fucking picture of your signature you stupid dumb fuck.
[quote="trendkiller"]I could lie and say I was downloading a crack for a game or it was a random virus but no, I was trying to watch a horse have sex with a woman.[/quote]
[quote="Neon Doll"]if u wasnt a virgin, you knoe hoe yo sndewrt yhid[/quote]
WarlocK7
Cowboy From Hell

Post by WarlocK7 »

omg *impales with guitar* dont u ever talk to me like that again u understand? ask nicely and i might kthx u dont scream at someone u dont even know for them to do something ask nicely and they may comply
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

Do it or you will get banned. Faggot.
[quote="trendkiller"]I could lie and say I was downloading a crack for a game or it was a random virus but no, I was trying to watch a horse have sex with a woman.[/quote]
Revolver
Lynch Mob

Post by Revolver »

WarlocK7 wrote:
Edna Bodine wrote:well, he once lost a scuffle with this kid nate gale....
wtf is wrong with u show some respect
:lol: Grow Up
WarlocK7
Cowboy From Hell

Post by WarlocK7 »

is this better? jeez ive never seen people complain so much over a sig now this one is insanely small so can i have it? and u have to admit saying shit like that about dime is rather disrespectful, oh and because i like my sig and dont want to get rid of it doesnt determine if im gay now i have a smaller pic and if ur still not happy ill get rid of it all together ok?
Revolver
Lynch Mob

Post by Revolver »

WarlocK7 wrote:is this better? jeez ive never seen people complain so much over a sig now this one is insanely small so can i have it? and u have to admit saying shit like that about dime is rather disrespectful, oh and because i like my sig and dont want to get rid of it doesnt determine if im gay now i have a smaller pic and if ur still not happy ill get rid of it all together ok?
Get rid. Its a waste of bandwidth and gays up threads like many other BBs. And its not disrespectful, its a JOKE :roll:
WarlocK7
Cowboy From Hell

Post by WarlocK7 »

fine w/e how does a leet ass guitar gay up a forum? im tired of people crying about it, and i bet not eveyone would take that as a joke, k happy now?
Revolver
Lynch Mob

Post by Revolver »

WarlocK7 wrote:fine w/e how does a leet ass guitar gay up a forum? im tired of people crying about it, and i bet not eveyone would take that as a joke, k happy now?
Because if we let you have it, then every fucking noob will want it, and you see how that progresses? :negro:
WarlocK7
Cowboy From Hell

Post by WarlocK7 »

i acually think i saw someone with a sig but is it really that bad to let people at least have a small pic?
Revolver
Lynch Mob

Post by Revolver »

WarlocK7 wrote:i acually think i saw someone with a sig but is it really that bad to let people at least have a small pic?
Revolver wrote:Because if we let you have it, then every fucking noob will want it, and you see how that progresses? :negro:
And it wastes bandwidth too. You really want to open a thread that takes ages to load because of stupid fucking sigs? :fu:
WarlocK7
Cowboy From Hell

Post by WarlocK7 »

well tell that to cheyenne fucking buffet his sig is like a video thing all mine was was a simple 4kb pic of a guitar plus ive been to forums where the page doesnt take years to load because of sigs
Jericho
Mouth For War

Post by Jericho »

Darell was tough, he would put anyone in there place if they started on him :death:
Revolver
Lynch Mob

Post by Revolver »

WarlocK7 wrote:well tell that to cheyenne fucking buffet his sig is like a video thing all mine was was a simple 4kb pic of a guitar plus ive been to forums where the page doesnt take years to load because of sigs
Whatever. And that wasn't Buffet, that was some new Dimebag brown noser. Hes got rid of it now anyway. So shut up and fall in line.
WarlocK7
Cowboy From Hell

Post by WarlocK7 »

exactly im sure he wouldnt be happy seeing people talk like that about him
Revolver
Lynch Mob

Post by Revolver »

WarlocK7 wrote:exactly im sure he wouldnt be happy seeing people talk like that about him
:lol: I'm glad hes DEAD.
Jericho
Mouth For War

Post by Jericho »

:shock:
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

WarlocK7 wrote:well tell that to cheyenne fucking buffet his sig is like a video thing all mine was was a simple 4kb pic of a guitar plus ive been to forums where the page doesnt take years to load because of sigs
Go to those boards then
Jericho
Mouth For War

Post by Jericho »

who the fuck is Cheynne Buffet? some faggot American footballer I suppose :zzz:
Revolver
Lynch Mob

Post by Revolver »

Jericho wrote:who the fuck is Cheynne Buffet? some faggot American footballer I suppose :zzz:
Shut up.
WarlocK7
Cowboy From Hell

Post by WarlocK7 »

oh complain about my pic of a guitar but dont get on him about having a video?
Jericho
Mouth For War

Post by Jericho »

Jew
Revolver
Lynch Mob

Post by Revolver »

WarlocK7 wrote:oh complain about my pic of a guitar but dont get on him about having a video?
What the fuck are you on about? Its a fucking link. You don't know shit, so just shut the fuck up.
WarlocK7
Cowboy From Hell

Post by WarlocK7 »

dude wtf is ur problem, first of all it looked like a sig second does ur life only consist of yelling at people on a forum for having a sig? my god then i inocently express my opinion and ur like :aargh: so stop acting like a jackass jeez all u do is cry about people with sigs and for them giving there opinion now i joined these forums because im a musician and pantera is my favorite band not to be insulted by the likes of u. u say i dont know anything? prove it and ill believe u dont even talk to me if all u do is give negative comments im trying to have decent conversation with people who share my interest in music and instuments so please if ur going to act retarded then dont speak to me k?
7Dime7MetalMassacre
I will fuck you up

Post by 7Dime7MetalMassacre »

WarlocK7 wrote:dude wtf is ur problem, first of all it looked like a sig second does ur life only consist of yelling at people on a forum for having a sig? my god then i inocently express my opinion and ur like :aargh: so stop acting like a jackass jeez all u do is cry about people with sigs and for them giving there opinion now i joined these forums because im a musician and pantera is my favorite band not to be insulted by the likes of u. u say i dont know anything? prove it and ill believe u dont even talk to me if all u do is give negative comments im trying to have decent conversation with people who share my interest in music and instuments so please if ur going to act retarded then dont speak to me k?
You're done son :fu:
Suck me
Revolver
Lynch Mob

Post by Revolver »

WarlocK7 wrote:dude wtf is ur problem, first of all it looked like a sig second does ur life only consist of yelling at people on a forum for having a sig? my god then i inocently express my opinion and ur like :aargh: so stop acting like a jackass jeez all u do is cry about people with sigs
For a reason, and I'm only typing faggotfuck :roll:
WarlocK7 wrote:and for them giving there opinion now i joined these forums because im a musician and pantera is my favorite band not to be insulted by the likes of u.

You're getting insulted over a message board? You must have very low self esteem.
WarlocK7 wrote:u say i dont know anything? prove it and ill believe u dont even talk to me if all u do is give negative comments im trying to have decent conversation with people who share my interest in music and instuments so please if ur going to act retarded then dont speak to me k?

You confronted me over an issue I explained to you more than once, not to mention others were having a go at you over the same problem. And when I was saying you don't know anything, take into context that I MAY have been exaggerating? You're just like all the other morons that appear here from time to time. Theres no other way of telling you.
7Dime7MetalMassacre
I will fuck you up

Post by 7Dime7MetalMassacre »

Revolver wrote:
WarlocK7 wrote:dude wtf is ur problem, first of all it looked like a sig second does ur life only consist of yelling at people on a forum for having a sig? my god then i inocently express my opinion and ur like :aargh: so stop acting like a jackass jeez all u do is cry about people with sigs
For a reason, and I'm only typing faggotfuck :roll:
WarlocK7 wrote:and for them giving there opinion now i joined these forums because im a musician and pantera is my favorite band not to be insulted by the likes of u.

You're getting insulted over a message board? You must have very low self esteem.
WarlocK7 wrote:u say i dont know anything? prove it and ill believe u dont even talk to me if all u do is give negative comments im trying to have decent conversation with people who share my interest in music and instuments so please if ur going to act retarded then dont speak to me k?

You confronted me over an issue I explained to you more than once, not to mention others were having a go at you over the same problem. And when I was saying you don't know anything, take into context that I MAY have been exaggerating? You're just like all the other morons that appear here from time to time. Theres no other way of telling you.
pwn3d. Lock
Suck me
WarlocK7
Cowboy From Hell

Post by WarlocK7 »

im a moron because i take things literally? and did u ever consider maybe i was trying to compromise? and its not like im freaking out when u insult me its more annoying than insulting anyway oh and heres a hint try acting nicely to people and see how many more friends u will get k? trying to act like some hardass will get u no where. and did u ever stop to think hmmm maybe if he was asked nicely he wouldve done it when they first said to get rid of it
summers_eve
Lynch Mob

Post by summers_eve »

WarlocK7 wrote:im a moron because i take things literally? and did u ever consider maybe i was trying to compromise? and its not like im freaking out when u insult me its more annoying than insulting anyway oh and heres a hint try acting nicely to people and see how many more friends u will get k? trying to act like some hardass will get u no where. and did u ever stop to think hmmm maybe if he was asked nicely he wouldve done it when they first said to get rid of it
STFU you stupid n00b, I'll kick your ass and anyone else's ass on this fucking board. :x
[quote="seriousheavymetaller"]Yes, I'm currently finishing my Master's degree in Creative Writing. :tup: [/quote]
WarlocK7
Cowboy From Hell

Post by WarlocK7 »

bring it i live in pennsylvania come find me ill kick ur ass down the street and back own3d stfu
Revolver
Lynch Mob

Post by Revolver »

WarlocK7 wrote:bring it i live in pennsylvania come find me ill kick ur ass down the street and back own3d stfu
Ok. Post your address, phone number and picture.
summers_eve
Lynch Mob

Post by summers_eve »

WarlocK7 wrote:bring it i live in pennsylvania come find me ill kick ur ass down the street and back own3d stfu
:fur: :fur: You and what stepladder motherfucking quaker oatmeal eating mofo OWNED. :roll:
Last edited by summers_eve on Sun Jul 23, 2006 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[quote="seriousheavymetaller"]Yes, I'm currently finishing my Master's degree in Creative Writing. :tup: [/quote]
WarlocK7
Cowboy From Hell

Post by WarlocK7 »

dont have a home phone my printer wont scan pics and how do i know ull acually come to my address?u saying im short? im 5'10 now mind ur business and if u want owne fine come ill throw u off teh bridge. btw i havnt had oatmeal in like 5 years try to think of more creative insults then making fun of someone who eats oatmeal that makes no sense
Last edited by WarlocK7 on Sun Jul 23, 2006 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
summers_eve
Lynch Mob

Post by summers_eve »

WarlocK7 wrote:dont have a home phone my printer wont scan pics and how do i know ull acually come to my address?
Yeah I'm staying with a friend in PA right now. Haverford to be exact. Email me your address along with a paypal request for some gas money and i'll be there with bells on faggot. :hit:
Revolver
Lynch Mob

Post by Revolver »

WarlocK7 wrote:dont have a home phone my printer wont scan pics and how do i know ull acually come to my address?
I call :bs: Then how are you on the internet right now? And, you told me to bring it, so post your fucking address :hit:
WarlocK7
Cowboy From Hell

Post by WarlocK7 »

u dont need a home phone for internet first of all and second r u blind i wasnt picking a fight with u but the summer eve fool
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

:lll:
WarlocK7
Cowboy From Hell

Post by WarlocK7 »

pay for ur own gas imbecile i dont even know where haverford is good luck finding me. now stop trying to be a hard ass and picking fights with random people ecause it makes u look more retarded than intimidating
Last edited by WarlocK7 on Sun Jul 23, 2006 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Revolver
Lynch Mob

Post by Revolver »

WarlocK7 wrote:u dont need a home phone for internet first of all and second r u blind i wasnt picking a fight with u but the summer eve fool
I know, but can I still come? :|):