A Letter to my Cats

The place to talk about instruments, tab, the bands gear and anything else musically related.
glanata
Creampuff

A Letter to my Cats

Post by glanata »

Dear Cats,
When I say to move, it means go someplace else, not switch positions with each other so there are still two of you in the way.
The dishes with the paw print are yours and contain your food. The other dishes are mine and contain my food. Please note, placing a paw print in the middle of my plate and food does not stake a claim for it becoming your food and dish, nor do I find that aesthetically pleasing in the slightest.
The stairway was not designed by NASCAR and is not a racetrack. Beating me to the bottom is not the object. Tripping me doesn't help, because I can fall faster than you can run.
I cannot buy anything bigger than a king size bed. I am very sorry about this. Do not think I will continue to sleep on the couch to ensure your comfort. Look at videos of other cats sleeping, they can actually curl up in a ball. It is not necessary to sleep perpendicular to each other stretched out to the fullest extent possible. I also know that sticking tails straight out and having tongues hanging out the other end to maximize space used is nothing but sarcasm.
My compact discs are not miniature Frisbees.
For the last time, there is not a secret exit from the bathroom. If by some miracle I beat you there and manage to get the door shut, it is not necessary to claw, whine, meow, try to turn the knob, or get your paw under the edge and try to pull the door open. I must exit through the same door I entered. In addition, I have been using bathrooms for years -- feline attendance is not mandatory or helpful.
The proper order is kiss me, then go smell the other cats' back end. I cannot stress this enough.
To pacify you I have posted the following message on our front door...
wal
women = whore

Post by wal »

ip ban.
Bukkake Tsunami
Master Blumpkin

Post by Bukkake Tsunami »

wal wrote:ip ban.
Sorry but you cannot use search at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.
7Dime7MetalMassacre
I will fuck you up

Re: A Letter to my Cats

Post by 7Dime7MetalMassacre »

glanata wrote:Dear Cats,
When I say to move, it means go someplace else, not switch positions with each other so there are still two of you in the way.
The dishes with the paw print are yours and contain your food. The other dishes are mine and contain my food. Please note, placing a paw print in the middle of my plate and food does not stake a claim for it becoming your food and dish, nor do I find that aesthetically pleasing in the slightest.
The stairway was not designed by NASCAR and is not a racetrack. Beating me to the bottom is not the object. Tripping me doesn't help, because I can fall faster than you can run.
I cannot buy anything bigger than a king size bed. I am very sorry about this. Do not think I will continue to sleep on the couch to ensure your comfort. Look at videos of other cats sleeping, they can actually curl up in a ball. It is not necessary to sleep perpendicular to each other stretched out to the fullest extent possible. I also know that sticking tails straight out and having tongues hanging out the other end to maximize space used is nothing but sarcasm.
For the last time, there is not a secret exit from the bathroom. If by some miracle I beat you there and manage to get the door shut, it is not necessary to claw, whine, meow, try to turn the knob, or get your paw under the edge and try to pull the door open. I must exit through the same door I entered. In addition, I have been using bathrooms for years -- feline attendance is not mandatory or helpful.
The proper order is kiss me, then go smell the other cats' back end. I cannot stress this enough.
WTF? :lol: Ip Ban :tup:
Suck me
Roz
Magically Seditious

Post by Roz »

fuck all you guys. this is a cute post. i endorse. :) :tup:

cats are awesome. :aargh:
scrotal_tug
Vulgar Bastard

Post by scrotal_tug »

:lol: :tup:
Firestorm
Mouth For War

Post by Firestorm »

scrotal_tug wrote::lol: :tup:
lolz
far beyond driven
Creampuff

Post by far beyond driven »

my cat is possesed by a demon, i once saw it looming over me with a knife
Roz
Magically Seditious

Post by Roz »

:lol: :lol: :lol: was this always in the Musician's Corner?
Browns Town
CONSPIRACY

Post by Browns Town »

CAT SCRATCH FEVER
I am a hostile heterosexual male who is very pissed off.

Post by Guest »

Browns Town wrote:CAT SCRATCH FEVER
BT i've always wondered this about you. If you were in the joint, would you suck the dick of a powerful gang leader to advance yourself up the ranks?
Browns Town
CONSPIRACY

Post by Browns Town »

PhilCore wrote:
Browns Town wrote:CAT SCRATCH FEVER
BT i've always wondered this about you. If you were in the joint, would you suck the dick of a powerful gang leader to advance yourself up the ranks?
I'd BE the gang leader, negress! :aargh: :pimp:
I am a hostile heterosexual male who is very pissed off.

Post by Guest »

:lol: :tup:
vulgar_swede
Vulgar Bastard

Post by vulgar_swede »

PhilCore wrote: cats are awesome. :aargh:
Right on :tup:
If I said you have a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?
mo0sE
Lynch Mob

Re: A Letter to my Cats

Post by mo0sE »

glanata wrote:Dear Cats,
i thought this was a cool post till i noticed all the hidden messages when quoting :(
If you're reading this, you're stupid