Guitar players who play great but cant play

The place to talk about instruments, tab, the bands gear and anything else musically related.
MINI DIME
Far Beyond Driven

Post by MINI DIME »

fuck you all the other pantera board is better i'll play all the pantera main riffs for you and youll all be stumped
Cheyenne fucking Buffet
I am cool

Post by Cheyenne fucking Buffet »

MINI DIME wrote:fuck you all the other pantera board is better i'll play all the pantera main riffs for you and youll all be stumped
:lol: :lol: :lol:
IPlayTheIrishFlute wrote:I often stick my cock in my flute then ejaculate and blow the cum out of it into your mother's face.
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

MINI DIME wrote:fuck you all the other pantera board is better i'll play all the pantera main riffs for you and youll all be stumped
mp3, mpeg, jpg
[quote="trendkiller"]I could lie and say I was downloading a crack for a game or it was a random virus but no, I was trying to watch a horse have sex with a woman.[/quote]
[quote="Neon Doll"]if u wasnt a virgin, you knoe hoe yo sndewrt yhid[/quote]
MINI DIME
Far Beyond Driven

Post by MINI DIME »

i will post the adress in half an hour
SuicideNote
I will fuck you up

Post by SuicideNote »

this should be groundbreaking news.... or something
MINI DIME
Far Beyond Driven

Post by MINI DIME »

it wont be my best....but why sould it for you scumbags
MINI DIME
Far Beyond Driven

Post by MINI DIME »

not perfect but i dont care cya all have a pleasant life......................................not
it was fun annoying u all
MINI DIME
Far Beyond Driven

Post by MINI DIME »

Muffin
Lynch Mob

Post by Muffin »

oh fuck! :lll:
axlash wrote:black people kind of like me.
Mad Muir wrote:that would be awesome if the dog took a shit but the condom was stuck to its butthole lips and it blew a big 'ol turd balloon
croninburg
Lynch Mob

Post by croninburg »

Cheyenne fucking Buffet
I am cool

I quit watching at about 1:30. You know it's bad when you don't recognize anything for about a minute+. That was absolutely horrendous... unless you're 15.
IPlayTheIrishFlute wrote:I often stick my cock in my flute then ejaculate and blow the cum out of it into your mother's face.
MINI DIME
Far Beyond Driven

Post by MINI DIME »

im 16 and there are all pantera riffs played well
croninburg
Lynch Mob

Post by croninburg »

I hope this is a joke.
MINI DIME
Far Beyond Driven

Post by MINI DIME »

yer
MINI DIME
Far Beyond Driven

Post by MINI DIME »

i dont have to bust my ass for you pathetic wannabe fans you all think your so perfrect wake up and pull your finger out your ass'
Dimebag_Dave
I will fuck you up

Post by Dimebag_Dave »

Mini Dime, you are an absolute faggot. I think a squirrel crushed under a brick would be miles better than you.
[color=#FF00FF][/color]Slappa' Da Bass
Grimlock
Russian Roulette

Post by Grimlock »

This has to be a joke.
You have exercised utmost discernment, far beyond that of the layman.
Watw-Drums
Hail Dimebag

Post by Watw-Drums »

Cheyenne fucking Buffet wrote:
MINI DIME wrote:lets hear you play walk then on the drums.....that aint you
Walk is easy and boring on the drums.
Thank you, and yes it is me you fat cunt
[quote="Edna Bodine"][quote="Richard The Duke"]What do you do when you take a monster shit and you realize that there is no toilet paper in the bathroom??[/quote]

pick it up and throw it out the window[/quote]
Watw-Drums
Hail Dimebag

Post by Watw-Drums »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You're so fucking stupid/gay/fat/cunt(ish)/shitty/fatter
[quote="Edna Bodine"][quote="Richard The Duke"]What do you do when you take a monster shit and you realize that there is no toilet paper in the bathroom??[/quote]

Watw-Drums
Hail Dimebag

Post by Watw-Drums »

Dimebag_Dave wrote:Mini Dime, you are an absolute faggot. I think a squirrel crushed under a brick would be miles better than you.
Coming from a guy who thought Dimebag_Dave was the best name for a pantera message board.. :lol: :fag:

Dimejandro
I will fuck you up

Post by Dimejandro »

hahah i couldn't make out anything from that video except the CFH played incorrectly.
Last edited by Dimejandro on Thu Jul 06, 2006 3:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pickled fetus worshipped
Divine Mongoloid
Was fucked in Effigy
Ben
fuckyeah

Post by Ben »

holy shit :lol:
http://www.burialwithin.com

[quote="goshuaspenis"]if 90% of all women in pubs are fugly, WHY DO YOU THINK THE WHOLE FUCKING NATION IS KNOWN AS ONE MASSIVE ALCOHOLIC KNOWN AS TEXECUTIONER THE ELECTROTESTICULAR[/quote]
Henkka
I will fuck you up

Post by Henkka »

By the way son... i belive the Walk riff goes something like this:

0--0-2/1-0
The three chords are:
8 - 6 - 6
8 - 6 - 4

And NOT 1-2-1 then some shitty chords as you do it.. :lol:

And CFH is

Code: Select all

--------------------------0--                  -----0
--------------------0h1h2----                  0h1h2-
-0-0--0--0--0--0--0---------- /And after 2x do ------ again
I was going to correct your tabs.. but.. come the fuck on..

It took me a while to realize that the third song is I'm broken.. :lol: .. and then, This Love sucks.. badly, you're missing a lot of notes. I barely recognized Fucking hostile.. Domination sounds somewhat good, but get a fucking metronome and work on your timing.. or quit guitar.

A big :aargh: at By Demons be Driven.. but i think you were actually trying to play Domination. Mouth for War sounds shitty
[quote="hektik"]"I viewed this whole topic with my husband :lol: "
I wonder if they made voices for each username. :fu:[/quote]
MINI DIME
Far Beyond Driven

Post by MINI DIME »

ever heard of the book GUITAR WORLD by nick bowcott and dimebag darrell........i learnt from there and it's all right if dime wrote it...because im pretty sure he is from pantera (i was joking if you dont have a sense of humor) i wasnt going for timing because i wouldnt fit the whole songs on with youtubes 10 min timelimit
MINI DIME
Far Beyond Driven

Post by MINI DIME »

oh and henkka that is what i was doing. barred the 8th on strings Ea the the six on Ea then it E4 a6
Cheyenne fucking Buffet
I am cool

MINI DIME wrote:dime wrote it...because im pretty sure he is from pantera (i was joking if you dont have a sense of humor)
:lol: :lol: :lol:
DeathSion
Cowboy From Hell

Post by DeathSion »

This made me laugh. Good job.
dead forever
Lynch Mob

Post by dead forever »

:lol: Im 16 and i sound like fucking Yngwie compared to you.
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"]Also the only log touching I do is when I touch my own while thinking of hot chicks on this board.[/quote]
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"] dead forever remove your avatar now.[/quote]
MINI DIME
Far Beyond Driven

Post by MINI DIME »

you like like a wanker aswell then
MINI DIME
Far Beyond Driven

Post by MINI DIME »

you look like a wanker aswell then

do you live in wales....because if you do i know you
:lol:

is your name mark
MINI DIME
Far Beyond Driven

Post by MINI DIME »

you like like a wanker aswell then

do you live in wales....because if you do i know you
:lol:
dead forever
Lynch Mob

Post by dead forever »

Post a picture of yourself because after watching that video i refuse to believe you do not have Downs syndrome.
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"]Also the only log touching I do is when I touch my own while thinking of hot chicks on this board.[/quote]
MINI DIME
Far Beyond Driven

Post by MINI DIME »

i meant to do that because i know it annoys you all you look like a wanker aswell then

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:fu:
dead forever
Lynch Mob

Post by dead forever »

What.The.Fuck.
MINI DIME
Far Beyond Driven

Post by MINI DIME »

noo because i was pulling a face im not posting a picture of myself becuse i dont know you probably and i dont know what youd do with it
dead forever
Lynch Mob

Post by dead forever »

what the fuck am i going to do with a picture? Cum on it? :roll:
MINI DIME
Far Beyond Driven

Post by MINI DIME »

do you live in wales ?

is your name mark ?
dead forever
Lynch Mob

Post by dead forever »

I live in texas and my names Rex.Do you know who the fuck I am? :roll: Now post your picture.
MINI DIME
Far Beyond Driven

Post by MINI DIME »

rex brown :lol: no im not gonna post a pic :lol:
dead forever
Lynch Mob

Post by dead forever »

You dont believe me? Pm someone else from the board and ask, ask the user "Jericho" I sent him my autograph.