Floyd Rose maintainence

The place to talk about instruments, tab, the bands gear and anything else musically related.
dead forever
Lynch Mob

Post by dead forever »

I have concluded from this information that the problem unforunately is, you are a homosexual.
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"]Also the only log touching I do is when I touch my own while thinking of hot chicks on this board.[/quote]
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"] dead forever remove your avatar now.[/quote]
Firestorm
Mouth For War

Post by Firestorm »

:lol:
lolz
brucekirk
Creampuff

Re: Floyd Rose maintainence

Post by brucekirk »

do you string your Guitar backwards or straight
because if you start at the top and pull it down to the bridge and then cut off the excess it will play better and stay in tune better I can also get that dropped A tune and C like zakk better that way.
all you got to do is make sure the intanation is right ther bridge gotta be tottally straight make it straight with the body straight is good
dead forever
Lynch Mob

Post by dead forever »

Stringing the ball ends through the machine heads is a bad idea as it can wear away at the metal.
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"]Also the only log touching I do is when I touch my own while thinking of hot chicks on this board.[/quote]
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"] dead forever remove your avatar now.[/quote]
abyssspecter
n0ob

Post by abyssspecter »

dead forever wrote:Stringing the ball ends through the machine heads is a bad idea as it can wear away at the metal.
thats why you cut off the ball.