Phil Fight

Talk about anything Pantera related....
walnut
Far Beyond Driven

Post by walnut »

Aeon wrote:
walnut wrote:
Aeon wrote:
walnut wrote:I think Phil is all talk. If he really gets into so many fights (or used to) then how come we never hear about any of them in the media? Not one head line. None of these so called fights have even made it to blabbermouth. They even reported when some washed up member of Poison or Motley Crue decked somebody in a parking lot a few years back. With all the live Pantera footage floating around the net, not one clip of Phil actually hitting anyone at a show. Don't you think we'd read/hear about Phil being arrested, sued etc. a lot more often if this were the case?
Because it isn't motherfucking 1994, you stupid fuck.
How does that change anything? If anything EVER happened, we would have heard about it, and it would still be talked about on the internet today. I don't recall hearing about any incidents involving Phil back then either.
It changes everything you shithead. There is no fuckin' blabbermouth in 1994. What, do you expect to pick up the St. Louis Dispatch and read about Phil getting in a fight? No you damn dumbass.
Uh, yeah sparky, celebrities getting slapped with assault charges usually makes the newspaper (they did have those back then, didn't they? :roll: ). And, newspaper/magazine articles and the like, or at least transcripts from them, are usually archived and available somewhere on the internet. I've seen no such thing. Never heard anything about St. Louis.

You're the dumbass.
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

walnut wrote:
Aeon wrote:
walnut wrote:
Aeon wrote:
walnut wrote:I think Phil is all talk. If he really gets into so many fights (or used to) then how come we never hear about any of them in the media? Not one head line. None of these so called fights have even made it to blabbermouth. They even reported when some washed up member of Poison or Motley Crue decked somebody in a parking lot a few years back. With all the live Pantera footage floating around the net, not one clip of Phil actually hitting anyone at a show. Don't you think we'd read/hear about Phil being arrested, sued etc. a lot more often if this were the case?
How does that change anything? If anything EVER happened, we would have heard about it, and it would still be talked about on the internet today. I don't recall hearing about any incidents involving Phil back then either.
It changes everything you shithead. There is no fuckin' blabbermouth in 1994. What, do you expect to pick up the St. Louis Dispatch and read about Phil getting in a fight? No you damn dumbass.
Uh, yeah sparky, celebrities getting slapped with assault charges usually makes the newspaper (they did have those back then, didn't they? :roll: ). And, newspaper/magazine articles and the like, or at least transcripts from them, are usually archived and available somewhere on the internet. I've seen no such thing. Never heard anything about St. Louis.

You're the dumbass.
Celebrities yes, a singer from a metal band; especially back then? I doubt it.
[quote="trendkiller"]I could lie and say I was downloading a crack for a game or it was a random virus but no, I was trying to watch a horse have sex with a woman.[/quote]
[quote="Neon Doll"]if u wasnt a virgin, you knoe hoe yo sndewrt yhid[/quote]
Aeon
Oh Alfie...

Post by Aeon »

walnut wrote:
Aeon wrote:
walnut wrote:
Aeon wrote:

You're the dumbass.
Phil isn't a celebrity, sorry.
Dumbass.

Post by Guest »

walnut could write a self-help book for people who consistently fail at thoroughly humiliating self-ownage. :tup:
dead forever
Lynch Mob

Post by dead forever »

Funny, i thought he owned himself all the time?
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"]Also the only log touching I do is when I touch my own while thinking of hot chicks on this board.[/quote]
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"] dead forever remove your avatar now.[/quote]

Post by Guest »

dead forever wrote:Funny, i thought he owned himself all the time?
exactly. being such an expert on the subject, he can help people who have trouble owning themselves :lol:
DesperateToOwnSelfInMichigan wrote:Dear Walnut, i can't quite seem to be a fucking ridiculous ignorant foot-in-mouthin' spaz.
walnut wrote: Dear DTOSIM...HELP IS ON THE WAY!
John Kerry wrote: off my nuts :fu:

something to that effect.
dead forever
Lynch Mob

Post by dead forever »

:lol:
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"]Also the only log touching I do is when I touch my own while thinking of hot chicks on this board.[/quote]
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"] dead forever remove your avatar now.[/quote]
visi0nX
Creampuff

Post by visi0nX »

Cmon, someone upload the audio from my orginal post :(
walnut
Far Beyond Driven

Post by walnut »

Aeon wrote:
walnut wrote:
Aeon wrote:
walnut wrote:
Aeon wrote:

You're the dumbass.
Dumbass.
You're right, he isn't a celebrity. Complete strangers are just arguing about him on the internet because he's a common citizen. :roll: Idiot.

Face it, your boy Phil probably hasn't been in a fight since the 6th grade when bullies were taking his milk money.
summers_eve
Lynch Mob

Post by summers_eve »

Aeon wrote:
walnut wrote:
Aeon wrote:
walnut wrote:
Aeon wrote:

You're the dumbass.
Dumbass.
How's he not?
[quote="seriousheavymetaller"]Yes, I'm currently finishing my Master's degree in Creative Writing. :tup: [/quote]

Post by Guest »

Mainstream society has no fucking clue who Phil Anselmo is and does not care. Mainstream society is barely aware of the name Dimebag Darrel and that is only because he was a CNN headline for all of five or six hours on one day in 2004. Beyond that nobody outside the metal world knows or cares. In the grand scheme of things Pantera was, is, and always will be on the fringe of pop culture awareness radar. Just a footnote in the history books. Glam band, Exhorder rip off, confederate flag controversy, heroin-addicted frontman, former guitarist shot dead. Broad-stroke bullet points like these, accurate or not - are all most folk know or care to know.

Accepting this is an important first step toward coming to terms with reality :tup:
walnut
Far Beyond Driven

Post by walnut »

:roll:
Last edited by walnut on Wed May 03, 2006 6:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
walnut
Far Beyond Driven

Post by walnut »

Last edited by walnut on Wed May 03, 2006 6:23 am, edited 3 times in total.
walnut
Far Beyond Driven

Post by walnut »

PhilCore wrote:Mainstream society has no fucking clue who Phil Anselmo is and does not care. Mainstream society is barely aware of the name Dimebag Darrel and that is only because he was a CNN headline for all of five or six hours on one day in 2004. Beyond that nobody outside the metal world knows or cares. In the grand scheme of things Pantera was, is, and always will be on the fringe of pop culture awareness radar. Just a footnote in the history books. Glam band, Exhorder rip off, confederate flag controversy, heroin-addicted frontman, former guitarist shot dead. Broad-stroke bullet points like these, accurate or not - are all most folk know or care to know.

Accepting this is an important first step toward coming to terms with reality :tup:
Were you guys even old enough to be listening to Pantera in 1994? They were huge back in the Beavis & Butthead heyday. Every kid in high school knew the band back then. You make them sound as if they were some unknown underground band.

I find it funny how you say mainstream society knows about all these "broad stroke points," yet violence didn't seem to find its way onto that list. Could it be because Phil is and always was 100% talk? You don't have to be a fan to the point of knowing the singer's favorite color to hear about him routinely punching people out on stage. If it happened, I would have heard about it. Period.

Any of you fanboys got any first hand accounts? Didn't think so.
summers_eve
Lynch Mob

Post by summers_eve »

Shutup motherfucker. I was listening to Pantera before you even knew who they were, back when they were playing a little club in Muenster, Tx called the Broken Spoke, and a club called the Electric Company in Denison, Tx. You can't tell me shit.

Second of all, yes, Phil Anselmo is a celebrity.

ce·leb·ri·ty
1. A famous person.
2. Renown; fame.

Tell me that Phil Anselmo isn't a famous person. :roll:
[quote="seriousheavymetaller"]Yes, I'm currently finishing my Master's degree in Creative Writing. :tup: [/quote]
vinchenz
Cowboy From Hell

Post by vinchenz »

I hate to agree but ive been listening to pantera for 15 years and altough i'm a drummer i idolised phil until the age of about 22 (2003) when I started to realise he is a poser. especially all the shit he started saying about dime and vinnie. I still think phil is the best vocalist of all time but he loves the fuck out of himself and if you believe all the shit he says then you are a pussy.
summers_eve
Lynch Mob

Post by summers_eve »

vinchenz wrote:I hate to agree
:lol:
walnut
Far Beyond Driven

Post by walnut »

vinchenz wrote:I hate to agree but ive been listening to pantera for 15 years and altough i'm a drummer i idolised phil until the age of about 22 (2003) when I started to realise he is a poser. especially all the shit he started saying about dime and vinnie. I still think phil is the best vocalist of all time but he loves the fuck out of himself and if you believe all the shit he says then you are a pussy.
It still cracks me up everytime I see the video to Mouth For War where he's trying to look tough by smashing hollow cinder blocks with a sledgehammer. :lol:
Aeon
Oh Alfie...

Post by Aeon »

Wow! They were on Beavis and Butthead! So were Morbid Angel, so I guess David Vincent is a celebrity too, right? Please, bra, get the fuck outta here. :zzz:
walnut
Far Beyond Driven

Post by walnut »

Aeon wrote:Wow! They were on Beavis and Butthead! So were Morbid Angel, so I guess David Vincent is a celebrity too, right? Please, bra, get the fuck outta here. :zzz:
I never said that B&B was the only way people had heard of Pantera, just making the point that they were at the height of their popularity at the time and had quite a lot of airtime on MTV. Morbid Angel was never as popular as Pantera and you know it.
Last edited by walnut on Wed May 03, 2006 6:41 am, edited 3 times in total.
summers_eve
Lynch Mob

Post by summers_eve »

Aeon wrote:Wow! They were on Beavis and Butthead! So were Morbid Angel, so I guess David Vincent is a celebrity too, right? Please, bra, get the fuck outta here. :zzz:
BOWWWW TO MEEEE FAITHFULLYYYY

Don't forget Crowbar. I don't think I have a friend that knows who Crowbar is.

Post by Guest »

summers_eve wrote:Shutup motherfucker. I was listening to Pantera before you even knew who they were, back when they were playing a little club in Muenster, Tx called the Broken Spoke, and a club called the Electric Company in Denison, Tx. You can't tell me shit.
i'm not sure who this was aimed at buddy but...irrelevant, doesn't impress anyone, don't care. makes you sound five years old "neener neener i'm cooler cause i was there first blah blah" yer better than that man. should've kept this one bottled in. :tup:

now on to your actual argument:
summers_eve wrote: Second of all, yes, Phil Anselmo is a celebrity.

ce·leb·ri·ty
1. A famous person.
2. Renown; fame.

he isn't. famous to you and people who are into the same shit as you but a soccer mom in Wichita has no fucking clue who he is. English professors at Yale know not of Phil Anselmo. Thirteen year old wetback pickpockets in the barrios of east L.A. are not down with Philcore, sorry.
Aeon
Oh Alfie...

Post by Aeon »

summers_eve wrote:Shutup motherfucker. I was listening to Pantera before you even knew who they were, back when they were playing a little club in Muenster, Tx called the Broken Spoke, and a club called the Electric Company in Denison, Tx. You can't tell me shit.

Second of all, yes, Phil Anselmo is a celebrity.

ce·leb·ri·ty
1. A famous person.
2. Renown; fame.

Famous does not = Celebrity
Revolver
Lynch Mob

Post by Revolver »

summers_eve wrote:I was listening to Pantera before you even knew who they were, back when they were playing a little club in Muenster, Tx called the Broken Spoke, and a club called the Electric Company in Denison, Tx.
Here's an idea... Nobody cares :zzz: :zzz:
summers_eve
Lynch Mob

Post by summers_eve »

Oh my godddd....you mean noone approves ????? :x

'Scuse me while I go shoot myself.

Post by Guest »

summers_eve wrote:Oh my godddd....you mean noone approves ????? :x

why even bring that up? nobody likes a namedropper. :tup:
walnut
Far Beyond Driven

Post by walnut »

summers_eve wrote:Oh my godddd....you mean noone approves ????? :x

Aeon
Oh Alfie...

Post by Aeon »

Holy fucking OWNED.
summers_eve
Lynch Mob

Post by summers_eve »

Aeon wrote:Holy fucking OWNED.
:( Stoppit you silly gooses.
WolverGene
Creampuff

Balls of steel

Post by WolverGene »

Wayne wrote:another funny one was mustain yelling at someone with a laser pointer
I saw Megadeth in '95 and Mustaine got hit in the nuts with a cigarette lighter that someone whipped at him. He must've had balls of steel, 'cause he said it "...felt just as good as fucking your mom."
summers_eve
Lynch Mob

Re: Balls of steel

Post by summers_eve »

WolverGene wrote:
Wayne wrote:another funny one was mustain yelling at someone with a laser pointer
I saw Megadeth in '95 and Mustaine got hit in the nuts with a cigarette lighter that someone whipped at him. He must've had balls of steel, 'cause he said it "...felt just as good as fucking your mom."
Mustaine always was a clever one :roll:

Post by Guest »

summers_eve wrote:
*geeses
walnut
Far Beyond Driven

Post by walnut »

Dave Nutstain is such a pussy that he even backed down from Phil. It says so on the Panterrible page.
I_Know_Phil
Far Beyond Driven

Re: Balls of steel

Post by I_Know_Phil »

summers_eve wrote:
WolverGene wrote:
Mustaine always was a clever one :roll:
He's Stephen Hawking next to you, Forrest.
m0n0xiDe
Creampuff

Post by m0n0xiDe »

Shred-Dimebag wrote:go up to phill and say you pussy you never fought. see what happens then tell us what happened.
hell yeh and have a friend videotape that shit so it can be put online
[url=http://livepantera.phpnet.us/]WWW.LIVEPANTERA.COM[/url]
summers_eve
Lynch Mob

Post by summers_eve »

PhilCore wrote:
summers_eve wrote:
*geeses
*geese.....if you want to get technical, smartass.
tgstk2
Far Beyond Driven

Post by tgstk2 »

why wanna here the audio if you got the video???

i got it on tape...the concert is from london t&c club 11-2-1993

there ya go.
** Mr. Rackman **
http://www.freewebs.com/frust
Tweel
I will fuck you up

Post by Tweel »

when you're albums go platinum, you're pretty much a celebrity

Fuck Ole Miss
Muffin
Lynch Mob

Post by Muffin »

jesus christ on a bike this thread is GHEY.
axlash wrote:black people kind of like me.
Mad Muir wrote:that would be awesome if the dog took a shit but the condom was stuck to its butthole lips and it blew a big 'ol turd balloon
Aeon
Oh Alfie...

Post by Aeon »

Tweel wrote:when you're albums go platinum, you're pretty much a celebrity

No.