Pantera's Biography and discography

Talk about anything Pantera related....
Harem Scarem
Creampuff

Pantera's Biography and discography

Post by Harem Scarem »

Why does it not show information in there biography or discography pre cowboys from hell days? Seriously!!
dead forever
Lynch Mob

Re: Pantera's Biography and discography

Post by dead forever »

Harem Scarem wrote:Why does it not show information in there biography or discography pre cowboys from hell days? Seriously!!

For fuck sake one thread was enough.
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"]Also the only log touching I do is when I touch my own while thinking of hot chicks on this board.[/quote]
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"] dead forever remove your avatar now.[/quote]
MikeyHelms
Trendkiller

Post by MikeyHelms »

they're glam days are over and gone forever!

really it was shit
dead forever
Lynch Mob

Post by dead forever »

MikeyHelms wrote:they're glam days are over and gone forever!

really it was shit
No it wasnt.
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"]Also the only log touching I do is when I touch my own while thinking of hot chicks on this board.[/quote]
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"] dead forever remove your avatar now.[/quote]
Halvetteseld
Creampuff

Post by Halvetteseld »

If you dont even know about when Pantera was rap, I dont think you have any right to be making a threat about how Pantera's past isnt expressed enough.
I bet you dont even know the name of hte rapper that was in Pantera before Phil joined! You probably think they were hard rock and metal thourgh the band's entire existance :roll:
How lame........

Anyways, if you want to learn about Pantera's past just PM me and Ill give you all the facts and no bullshit
Halvetteseld
Creampuff

Post by Halvetteseld »

MikeyHelms wrote:they're glam days are over and gone forever!

really it was shit
Alot of people just say that so they will come across as hardcore Pantera fands: "YEAH!!! RE-SPECT!! WALK!!! but if you take the time to and listen to hte first four albums you'll probably find someting you like. Whether its on Metal Magic, or Power Metal there will probably be something there.

On the other hand, if you took the time and listened to the glam Pantera then you have the right to make that statement :tup:
Harem Scarem
Creampuff

Post by Harem Scarem »

I never said I was a hardcore fan, I like them both for different reasons
but I just think it is little odd that they don't put anything on there bio or discography about it.
I am the night has kick ass songs like I am the night, onward we rock, cum on eyes, and right on the edge.
projects in the jungle has in over my head, like fire, heartbeat away, and out for blood.
metal magic has ride my rocket, metal magic, and biggest part of me.
power metal has hard ride, burnnn, pst 88, and death drap
cowboys from hell has cowboys from hell, primal concrete sledge, pyscho holiday, shattered, and medicine man.
vulgar has walk, this love, rise, hollow.
and after vulgar they started sounding to much like death metal or phil having one long burp for the song. " my personal opinion not to ment to offend anyone"
Edna Bodine
Crunchwrap Supreme

Post by Edna Bodine »

Harem Scarem wrote:phil having one long burp for the song.
:aargh: :aargh: :aargh:
Robert Hollis wrote:Me fucking around with women cost me my college education and also one of the women I was involved for awhile ended up killing herself because she was so depressed
EvilisthenewGood wrote:I know how time zones work.
Harem Scarem
Creampuff

Post by Harem Scarem »

Musically the albums sound good if I can tone out his burp lyrics.