Burying The Trend - (Dallas Tx) on myspace

The place to talk about instruments, tab, the bands gear and anything else musically related.
BuryingTheTrend
Creampuff

Burying The Trend - (Dallas Tx) on myspace

Post by BuryingTheTrend »

check us out were from Dallas give it a shot

www.myspace.com/buryingthetrend
Metallash
Hail Dimebag

Post by Metallash »

its not bad, but can i ask you why the name "Burying The Trend"? you sound like millions of bands who are doing this style that seems to be the 'in' thing at the moment.
"What'chu doin in mah house?...........eating a big ass Sandwich n shit?"
BuryingTheTrend
Creampuff

Post by BuryingTheTrend »

Its more of I live in Rowlett Tx where we are all surrounded by "im gonna go cry in this next song" kids who basically start bands so thier girlfriends will think they are cooler, its pathetic and a buncha bullshit because thier dads have big connections and they get produced to an insane level for only playing for about 2-3 months and theres a lot of that going on now-a days with piece of shit record companies signing what sounds like the same bands over and over again and yes ur right we may sound a lot like some other bands out there but dont be fooled I can garuntee u once this album is done u wont be saying that ill contact u with some samples if u want in a few months

but then again ive been told it sounds very original its all according to what u listen to and what not ya know
Brandon
filthy degenerate

Post by Brandon »

i guess it beats emo. but i still dont like it
rObsessed!
Gnarkiller
Trendkiller

Post by Gnarkiller »

seems to "trendy" for me.
[quote="STEVE COFFEY"] SYCROTES FACT #285: I like gettin' fucked[/quote]
BassPhemy
Ms. Paltrow

Post by BassPhemy »

Now its trendy to not be trendy, so I'll go against the trends and be trendy.
Uncle Touchy's Naked Puzzle Basement
dead forever
Lynch Mob

Post by dead forever »

you list pennywise and greenday as influences and call yourself burying the trend :lol:
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"]Also the only log touching I do is when I touch my own while thinking of hot chicks on this board.[/quote]
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"] dead forever remove your avatar now.[/quote]
Ben
fuckyeah

Post by Ben »

no
http://www.burialwithin.com

[quote="goshuaspenis"]if 90% of all women in pubs are fugly, WHY DO YOU THINK THE WHOLE FUCKING NATION IS KNOWN AS ONE MASSIVE ALCOHOLIC KNOWN AS TEXECUTIONER THE ELECTROTESTICULAR[/quote]
warhead dime
Trendkiller

Re: Burying The Trend - (Dallas Tx) on myspace

Post by warhead dime »

BuryingTheTrend wrote:check us out were from Dallas give it a shot

www.myspace.com/buryingthetrend
Not bad. Keep working on it.

One thing I would give you advice for is to try to break your songs up a little more so that it doesn't get monotonous.
Gnarkiller
Trendkiller

Post by Gnarkiller »

I actually listened to it and isnt that bad. The riffs are cool, the singing issnt bad at all but I suggest you stop trying to act like a bunch of tough guys saying "fuck this and fuck that" Your songs are a bit too long, you need more and better solos, AND you need to change your band name to something that isnt so trendy. DO all of these things and you guys would be cool.
[quote="STEVE COFFEY"] SYCROTES FACT #285: I like gettin' fucked[/quote]