my band on the myspace

The place to talk about instruments, tab, the bands gear and anything else musically related.
ATR v1.2
ATRLRIGHT!!!

Post by ATR v1.2 »

Pflöyd wrote:Yeah, it seems every fucking band puts "Experimental" in their description as if their idea of original music is dropping a shitty keyboard part into song that sounds like the Special Olympics edition of a Dropkick Murphy's cover band.
yeah..i mean, theres nothing wrong with a few kids playin a shitty punk band. lots of people do it, but to try and claim that youre doing something even remotely experimental is absurd.
The smell of mutton and onions no man could ask for more, We were chug-luggin' Dominion when a Mountie walked in the door.
Firestorm
Mouth For War

Post by Firestorm »

:tup:
lolz
Kyle
Far Beyond Driven

Post by Kyle »

its not just keyboards, theres a lot of shit we use on other songs, these are just the two that came out halfway decent, because anyone whos ever done a live recording knows that there are a lot of variables...

liek ive always said to each his own, but its a lot easier to tell someone they suck versus telling them what they can do better, which is essentially all i was really shooting for...
AfterTheKyle: because i am a full gascan and youre a retard with a sparkler
BuryingTheTrend
Creampuff

Post by BuryingTheTrend »

lol dude ur band sucks so im gonna plug mine because were in a PANTERA CHAT!!! u dont plug kiddy be bop music in a PANTERA CHAT hahaha

all of you guys check out our metal band from dallas and just check out the dallas music scene we got som GREAT hard rock/metal comming back up

our band - www.myspace.com/buryingthetrend

if u dont like it ehh thats all good thx for looking if u do kick ass add us and well stay in touch
Firestorm
Mouth For War

Post by Firestorm »

Not bad, :tup:
lolz
Kyle
Far Beyond Driven

Post by Kyle »

where the fuck are the mp3s?
Kyle
Far Beyond Driven

Post by Kyle »

and wait a sec... kiddy be bop?

are you off your fuckin rocker?
Revolver
Lynch Mob

Post by Revolver »

Someone please lock this.
Kyle
Far Beyond Driven

Post by Kyle »

what the fuck is your deal? im not the problem here.
Aeon
Oh Alfie...

Post by Aeon »

We stop bumping this thread...Now
Kyle
Far Beyond Driven

Post by Kyle »

douche.
BassPhemy
Ms. Paltrow

Post by BassPhemy »

Kyle wrote:one of the easiest things to do is talk shit about someones band on a message board knowing full well if they saw you in person they wouldnt have the grapes to say a goddamn word
If I saw you guys live I'd walk up on stage, beat the shit out of each one of you and trash all of your equipment so you could never play your horrible music again.
Uncle Touchy's Naked Puzzle Basement
Browns Town
CONSPIRACY

Post by Browns Town »

Kyle wrote:"You know what Hemmingway said about critics. Hemmingway said that critics are men who sit and watch a battle from a high place and come down and shoot the survivors."
Hemmingway didn't have to listen to that shit either. :lol:
I am a hostile heterosexual male who is very pissed off.
PABassPlayer
Lynch Mob

Post by PABassPlayer »

Kyle wrote: liek ive always said to each his own, but its a lot easier to tell someone they suck versus telling them what they can do better, which is essentially all i was really shooting for...

You can do better, alot better
there is a fine line between experimental music and bunch of fucking noise. experimental for you is a fancy way of saying "shitty"
[b]"Psycho Gangster"
And why exactly would I change my name to "Schmeagle"?[/b]

[b]"Bukkake Tsunami". My two negro cats are fighting, the one missing a leg is winning.[/b]
warhead dime
Trendkiller

Post by warhead dime »

Kyle wrote:and we put on a damn good show which is why we get booked for better shit than anything anyone here will ever touch.
That's great that you have fun and all, and I respect that, but why go and try to say that your band is/will be more successful than everyone else's here?

My band played in front of 840 people at a legendary theater called The Crest Theater downtown last Saturday, so what?
Acid Flashbakc
I will fuck you up

Post by Acid Flashbakc »

warhead dime wrote:
Kyle wrote:and we put on a damn good show which is why we get booked for better shit than anything anyone here will ever touch.
That's great that you have fun and all, and I respect that, but why go and try to say that your band is/will be more successful than everyone else's here?

My band played in front of 840 people at a legendary theater called The Crest Theater downtown last Saturday, so what?
yea but kyle's band played in front of 841 in CBGB's downtown last summer
[quote="Brandon"] there are weirdos on the net. [/quote]
warhead dime
Trendkiller

Post by warhead dime »

Acid Flashbakc wrote:
warhead dime wrote:

I'm being serious, I wasn't lying, if that's what you're implying.
Acid Flashbakc
I will fuck you up

Post by Acid Flashbakc »

warhead dime wrote:
Acid Flashbakc wrote:
warhead dime wrote:

I'm being serious, I wasn't lying, if that's what you're implying.
haha nah i was makin fun of kyle
[quote="Brandon"] there are weirdos on the net. [/quote]
warhead dime
Trendkiller

Post by warhead dime »

Gotcha.

Yeah I had/have nothing against the guy. Whether I like the music or not, it's cool that he's having fun playing it. But when he started acting like his band does things no one else here "can touch", I thought that was a little over the line.
Firestorm
Mouth For War

Post by Firestorm »

warhead dime wrote:Gotcha.

Yeah I had/have nothing against the guy. Whether I like the music or not, it's cool that he's having fun playing it. But when he started acting like his band does things no one else here "can touch", I thought that was a little over the line.
I Love You.
lolz
warhead dime
Trendkiller

Post by warhead dime »

For what reason?
Firestorm
Mouth For War

Post by Firestorm »

warhead dime wrote:For what reason?
I Don't Know.
lolz
warhead dime
Trendkiller

Post by warhead dime »

:|):
Kyle
Far Beyond Driven

Post by Kyle »

PABassPlayer wrote:
Kyle wrote: liek ive always said to each his own, but its a lot easier to tell someone they suck versus telling them what they can do better, which is essentially all i was really shooting for...

there is a fine line between experimental music and bunch of fucking noise. experimental for you is a fancy way of saying "shitty"
thats a start, how can i improvew, i honestly want to be a better guitarist, im really trying to think outside the box with this band...
Kyle
Far Beyond Driven

Post by Kyle »

warhead dime wrote:Gotcha.

thats cool you respect me having fun, i didnt necessarily mean no one here can touch what i or my band does, i meant it more towards 99.9% of the peopel that say i suck will never play the shows i play
Kyle
Far Beyond Driven

Post by Kyle »

Browns Town wrote:
Kyle wrote:"You know what Hemmingway said about critics. Hemmingway said that critics are men who sit and watch a battle from a high place and come down and shoot the survivors."
your post count has broken 10k.....

your life has officially lost meaning to me.
Revolver
Lynch Mob

Post by Revolver »

Kyle wrote:
Browns Town wrote:

Then why did you reply in the first place? :roll:
Muffin
Lynch Mob

Post by Muffin »

Kyle wrote:
Browns Town wrote:

I'm sure he's losing sleep over it.
axlash wrote:black people kind of like me.
Mad Muir wrote:that would be awesome if the dog took a shit but the condom was stuck to its butthole lips and it blew a big 'ol turd balloon
PABassPlayer
Lynch Mob

Post by PABassPlayer »

Kyle wrote:
PABassPlayer wrote:

thats a start, how can i improvew, i honestly want to be a better guitarist, im really trying to think outside the box with this band...
you want my serious opinion on improvement, start with timing.
the timing of your entire band is atrocious. Once you have that squared away, then work on your vocalist, I think the best way to solve his problem would be by replacing him.
[b]"Psycho Gangster"

[b]"Bukkake Tsunami". My two negro cats are fighting, the one missing a leg is winning.[/b]
Revolver
Lynch Mob

Post by Revolver »

:lll:
Kyle
Far Beyond Driven

Post by Kyle »

PABassPlayer wrote:
Kyle wrote:
PABassPlayer wrote:

you want my serious opinion on improvement, start with timing.
the timing of your entire band is atrocious. Once you have that squared away, then work on your vocalist, I think the best way to solve his problem would be by replacing him.
i completely agree, timing is our BIGGEST weakness, it has gotten exponentially better since that show, the vocalist is the guy who assembled us and although hes really good at writing music, i do agree his singing is rough at best, but hes really on it about knowing how to talk to people and get us better billing, and i think i liked this band better when he was playing keyboards and i was doing more of the singing, but we ran into an insanely good keyboardist...

and i will admit we have been very lucky in that our live show is crazy enough to where people keep coming out and we keep getting booked, i think we are the only band that has incorporated musical chairs into a mosh pit...

i do appreciate the input, which is all i wanted in the first place, i just happen to love being a pbb shitstarter.
Browns Town
CONSPIRACY

Post by Browns Town »

Kyle wrote:
Browns Town wrote:

Yours just hit 100, therefore, likewise. :tup:

Don't get bent, dude. The band sounds like shit. I'm just being honest. And I like some punk. Sure, it's probably better then what I could do but that's not saying much. I'm not musically inclined. Neither are you or your buddies. I've realized this. You have not. Furthermore, nobody needs to be in a band or playing gigs at so and so's corner bar, or be a certain age, or have a certain post count to tell when something sounds like shit or not.
You've been around here long enough to know that when you post shit, you're prone to criticism. (I know you have a collective total of more then 100 posts)

A. People will bust your balls, even if it is good.
B. The more you protest, the worse it's gonna get.
C. The right thing to do is tell your bandmates that you quit and find something you are good at.
D. Give them the same advice.
Kyle
Far Beyond Driven

Post by Kyle »

ive been coming here since 10th grade, im aware of the banter, i was having fun, as i am with this band. ive heard better acts, but this shit is fun to me, in my defense that recording is shit, but people have been asking us to put up mp3s. if we didnt have a following id scrap the whole thing, its more of a chore than anything anymore, but people are digging it, and as anyone would do, if people are digging what youre doing, you want to keep them happy.
Browns Town
CONSPIRACY

Post by Browns Town »

Hey, if you're having fun doing it, then fuck it. :tup:
Kyle
Far Beyond Driven

Post by Kyle »

its a blast, and moreso than that im learning a lot from this band, if it crashes and burns, i know a lot more than i used to, im a better guitarist than i used to be, and ive been laid a few more times than i had before
PABassPlayer
Lynch Mob

Post by PABassPlayer »

Kyle wrote:its a blast, and moreso than that im learning a lot from this band, if it crashes and burns, i know a lot more than i used to, im a better guitarist than i used to be, and ive been laid a few more times than i had before
If you have the following you say you do, just please admit that you are not a band, and call yourself a "comedy act" or "party co-ordinators".
I am not gods gift to music, but I practice my craft diligently and try to put out the best product I can.

If you can get a crew of drunk people to yell and scream, drink and spend money at a bar, you will get booked, not because your a good band, but because the owner is happy with the bar take that night.
[b]"Psycho Gangster"

Kyle
Far Beyond Driven

Post by Kyle »

dude there is a lot more diligence in this band than youd think, ill admit we have a few...a lot of weak points, but ive been with them for a year and the growth as a band has been humungous, i hope you can understand that shit recording did us little to no justice.
Bukkake Tsunami
Master Blumpkin

Post by Bukkake Tsunami »

your band sucks.
Last edited by Bukkake Tsunami on Sat Feb 18, 2006 4:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sorry but you cannot use search at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.
Kyle
Far Beyond Driven

Post by Kyle »

awwww
PRJECEDNIK
I will fuck you up

Post by PRJECEDNIK »

that fat chick with that ugly guitar :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

and kyle, your band is probably the worst thing i heard in my life... oh, and saying that your band is more succesfull than anyones else is... well... a bald statement...

oh, and hemingway never heard your band so stfu and go take a shit in your mothers mouth please ( do it while shes sleeping ) and then kiss her ( oh, and use toungue too )...