Zakk Wyldes demo tape for ozzy

The place to talk about instruments, tab, the bands gear and anything else musically related.
PRJECEDNIK
I will fuck you up

Zakk Wyldes demo tape for ozzy

Post by PRJECEDNIK »

i know some of you here think hes a faggot... so did i... until i heard his demo tapes for ozzy that were recorded back in 1987... that shit is good!!
Concidering it was recorded 18 years ago, it fucking kicks ass, i had no idea he can play like that...

if you havent heard it, find it on dc++ or somewhere, it a must have!!!

:tup:
long4theblur
King

Post by long4theblur »

A whole tape of pinch harmonics gone wrong and 17-15-12-17-15-12...I'll pass
BREATH HOLD!

"And if I leave you, let me leave you entirely un-enthralled. That way, if you remember me years later, it's for good cause and not something completely forced. When I walk that door, I pray for a collective yawn."
PRJECEDNIK
I will fuck you up

Post by PRJECEDNIK »

long4theblur wrote:A whole tape of pinch harmonics gone wrong and 17-15-12-17-15-12...I'll pass
i think you heard the wrong tape man... :roll:
Spoke
The Burt-er

Post by Spoke »

PRJECEDNIK wrote:
long4theblur wrote:A whole tape of pinch harmonics gone wrong and 17-15-12-17-15-12...I'll pass
i think you heard the wrong tape man... :roll:
Is is the one where he uses nothing but pentatonics? Wait he does that on everything...

Well, is it the one where he whores out the wah pedal? Wait, same problem.

Well, is it the one where he attempts to make every note a pinch harmonic? Gosh darn it!

Well, is it the one where the solo doesn't really go with the song?...
[quote="BaptizedBurning"]randy (rhoads) can't be the greatest, because slash already is.[/quote]
[quote="Rage"]You're the John Cena of the PBB.[/quote]
Gnarkiller
Trendkiller

Post by Gnarkiller »

I heard it... pretty good actually. watch this vid http://www.youtube.com/w/zakk-wylde?v=K ... kk%20wylde

Way better than anything spoke will ever do
[quote="STEVE COFFEY"] SYCROTES FACT #285: I like gettin' fucked[/quote]
Spoke
The Burt-er

Post by Spoke »

Gnarkiller wrote:Way better than anything spoke will ever do
:lol:
[quote="BaptizedBurning"]randy (rhoads) can't be the greatest, because slash already is.[/quote]
Firestorm
Mouth For War

Post by Firestorm »

Gnarkiller wrote:I heard it... pretty good actually. watch this vid http://www.youtube.com/w/zakk-wylde?v=K ... kk%20wylde

go zakk :tup:
lolz
PRJECEDNIK
I will fuck you up

Post by PRJECEDNIK »

Spoke wrote: Is is the one where he uses nothing but pentatonics? Wait he does that on everything...

well, he usees some pentatonic ( ofcourse lol ), but thats not it!
im talking about one where he plays acoustic guitar... And theres one on electric guitar, it might be most pentatonic, but it definetly sounds good... :tup:
Last edited by PRJECEDNIK on Mon Jan 02, 2006 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spoke
The Burt-er

Post by Spoke »

It's satire. Don't you guys know satire?
DBS
Haunted

Post by DBS »

it was interesting to see zakk incorporate 4 entirely different notes into one solo. he's a very refreshing guitar player.
Bodom J wrote:I wish I was even a quarter as good looking as dbs.
Hunter/Killer
Hunter/Killer

Post by Hunter/Killer »

he is a good guitarist. the guy is a douche tho
... You're killing me, Smalls.
Acid Flashbakc
I will fuck you up

Post by Acid Flashbakc »

eh its a trend to hate zakk. hes a good guy, and an even better guitarist. i mean if you havent grown out of the "i just dont like his overall look" shit, and you dont like how he uses only 1 scale, then don't listen to him. you dont have to run around saying "wah wah hes a biker fag heheheheh and uhhhh i bet he wasnt even friends with dime! yea!" and yea, pinch harmonics are gay, i mean, dime used em alot, and randy used em alot, and theyre gay for it too right? wait no there not cause they dont wear leather jackets. my bad
[quote="Brandon"] there are weirdos on the net. [/quote]
Aeon
Oh Alfie...

Post by Aeon »

Acid Flashbakc wrote:eh its a trend to hate zakk. hes a good guy, and an even better guitarist. i mean if you havent grown out of the "i just dont like his overall look" shit, and you dont like how he uses only 1 scale, then don't listen to him. you dont have to run around saying "wah wah hes a biker fag heheheheh and uhhhh i bet he wasnt even friends with dime! yea!" and yea, pinch harmonics are gay, i mean, dime used em alot, and randy used em alot, and theyre gay for it too right? wait no there not cause they dont wear leather jackets. my bad
Zakk is gay.
Wrona
Mouth For War

Post by Wrona »

Gnarkiller wrote:I heard it... pretty good actually. watch this vid http://www.youtube.com/w/zakk-wylde?v=K ... kk%20wylde

I cant believe i could stand to watch that whole video. The only thing i kindof liked was the little funky blues shit he did, but then again i can pull up some way better shit on my pc that will blow that away.

I tend to switch to the next track on BLS cds when the solo hits.
Gnarkiller
Trendkiller

Post by Gnarkiller »

TK wrote:

I cant believe i could stand to watch that whole video. The only thing i kindof liked was the little funky blues shit he did, but then again i can pull up some way better shit on my pc that will blow that away.

You may not like his solos I can uderstand that. But in your entire pathetic life you will never come up with anything close to as cool as no more tears. And if you do, post it pussy. I will say that i suck at guitar. but at least I can admit it. Also, you will never see me walking around with camo shorts that say "Fuck" or whatever because I keep it real. wrona YOU SUCK ASS
Acid Flashbakc
I will fuck you up

Post by Acid Flashbakc »

Aeon wrote:
Acid Flashbakc wrote:eh its a trend to hate zakk. hes a good guy, and an even better guitarist. i mean if you havent grown out of the "i just dont like his overall look" shit, and you dont like how he uses only 1 scale, then don't listen to him. you dont have to run around saying "wah wah hes a biker fag heheheheh and uhhhh i bet he wasnt even friends with dime! yea!" and yea, pinch harmonics are gay, i mean, dime used em alot, and randy used em alot, and theyre gay for it too right? wait no there not cause they dont wear leather jackets. my bad
Zakk is gay.
eh why have a conversation
[quote="Brandon"] there are weirdos on the net. [/quote]
Spoke
The Burt-er

Post by Spoke »

Gnarkiller wrote:
TK wrote:

You may not like his solos I can uderstand that. But in your entire pathetic life you will never come up with anything close to as cool as no more tears. And if you do, post it pussy. I will say that i suck at guitar. but at least I can admit it. Also, you will never see me walking around with camo shorts that say "Fuck" or whatever because I keep it real. wrona YOU SUCK ASS
Fanboy.
Gnarkiller
Trendkiller

Post by Gnarkiller »

Spoke wrote:
Gnarkiller wrote:
TK wrote:

Fanboy.

WHAT MOTHER FUCKER your messin with a BLS brother of the New Jersery chapter (zakks hometown) Boy I have the power to fuck you up! me fightin you would be like watching george lynch, and mick mars fight to the death! It would be like motley crue on steroids. All I have for you mother fucker is 2 words, strenght determination, rage, love, death, mercyfullness, compassion, obbsesion, forever!

S D M F!@!1@1@

I'm not a fanbuy at all. I like BLS a little bit, I like Ozzy, but I KNOW randy rhoads and jake e. lee are better guitarists than zakk. I think zakk as a person is kind of a poser how he went from hair metal randy style, then went hick status, than went metal (STD era, good album) and now he is a biker dike.
wait. how do I know all of this stuff? your right I must be a fanboy.

OH YEAH
Spoke
The Burt-er

Post by Spoke »

No, you're a fanboy because you take a classic fanboy copout.

Guy: I don't like Arch Enemy
Fanboy: That's because Michael Amott is a better guitarist than you!
Gnarkiller
Trendkiller

Post by Gnarkiller »

Spoke wrote:No, you're a fanboy because you take a classic fanboy copout.

Guy: I don't like Arch Enemy
Fanboy: That's because Michael Amott is a better guitarist than you!
No, like I said I keep it real. I know zakk wylde is a more succesful musician than anybody in here.

HAVE YOU MADE MUSIC WITH THE GODFATHER WHO IS LIKE A 2ND FATHER TO ME? OZZ? BOY MY DAD WAS SERVED IN THE ARMY FOR 52 MOTHER FUCKIN YEARS, I KNOW HOW TO PUT UP A GOOD FIGHT
Spoke
The Burt-er

Post by Spoke »

Gnarkiller wrote:No, like I said I keep it real. I know zakk wylde is a more succesful musician than anybody in here.
You must not be aware that Phillip Anselmo is a registered member.
Gnarkiller
Trendkiller

Post by Gnarkiller »

Spoke wrote:
Gnarkiller wrote:No, like I said I keep it real. I know zakk wylde is a more succesful musician than anybody in here.
what proof do you have?
Spoke
The Burt-er

Post by Spoke »

Gnarkiller wrote:
Spoke wrote:
what proof do you have?
profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=980

Owned.
Gnarkiller
Trendkiller

Post by Gnarkiller »

Spoke wrote:
Gnarkiller wrote:
Spoke wrote:
what proof do you have?

Owned.
fuck. ok well zakk is more succesful than any guitarists on here (phil plays guitar but hes succesful as a singer so FUCK OFF)
dead forever
Lynch Mob

Post by dead forever »

Gnarkiller wrote:
Spoke wrote:
Gnarkiller wrote:
Spoke wrote:
what proof do you have?

Owned.
fuck. ok well zakk is more succesful than any guitarists on here (phil plays guitar but hes succesful as a singer so FUCK OFF)
I am Rex Brown. I am more successfull than that little pussy. Just wait, 2006 is the year of Rex.
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"]Also the only log touching I do is when I touch my own while thinking of hot chicks on this board.[/quote]
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"] dead forever remove your avatar now.[/quote]
Revolver
Lynch Mob

Post by Revolver »

Zakk is stupid, but his music is ok. I can't expect his Demo tape is much different to his music now.