David allen and dimebag cd this christmas?

Talk about anything Pantera related....
socialparasite
Creampuff

David allen and dimebag cd this christmas?

Post by socialparasite »

If i remember right a cd of these 2 is going to be released this christmas? Check out his dime guitar on his web site http://www.officialdavidallancoe.com/
panterastyle
Creampuff

Post by panterastyle »

Vinnie Paul started his own record company, and will release Rebel Meets Rebel around March 2006.
MARDUK
Hail Dimebag

Post by MARDUK »

HAIL!
[quote="George Bush"]"I'm President of the United States and I'm not going to eat any more broccoli".[/quote]
Location: on a upside down burning cross with 666 carved in my forehead

Re: David allen and dimebag cd this christmas?

Post by blankillusion »

socialparasite wrote:If i remember right a cd of these 2 is going to be released this christmas? Check out his dime guitar on his web site http://www.officialdavidallancoe.com/
Who the hell is david allan coe?
[img]http://img374.imageshack.us/img374/1575/davidallancoe17dq.jpg[/img]

"then you should do everything in your power TO KNOCK HIS FUCKING BRAINS OUT." - DAC
Shred-Dimebag
I will fuck you up

Re: David allen and dimebag cd this christmas?

Post by Shred-Dimebag »

blankillusion wrote:
socialparasite wrote:If i remember right a cd of these 2 is going to be released this christmas? Check out his dime guitar on his web site http://www.officialdavidallancoe.com/
Who the hell is david allan coe?
i think hes a western country guy he met up with i read in one of the magazines. they made a few songs and shit and they just had a good time.

by the way im sure it doesnt come out this christmas. its like the xbox it wont come out for 6 months of what you think.

march sounds about right.
you know sometimes i wonder..
Since1990
Creampuff

Post by Since1990 »

Any updates would be great. David Allen Coe was the first artist that I could listen to in the Country genre( I heard about his stint for manslaughter). I was in S.IL from N.IL. Six hour drive and a different world. DAC is bad ass and playss Rockford, can't wait for this disc.

The only good Country comes from members of The Outlaws. In my opinion it is the only righteous country out there.

I had hair close to my ass, and alot of hippies lived there. To get me in a fight all you had to do was spit in my face, after i fucked your girl ask me how your dick tasted, or call me a hippie.

I was a longhair, nowhere near a hippie. DAC's longhared redneck just fit.

Listen to what you like! Don't fall prey to the norm! Live!!
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eatin Froot Loops off you'r front porch.
Procrastination = Masturbation. It feels good while you are doing it, but in the end, you are just fucking yourself.
Bren
Grim

Post by Bren »

what the fuck
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:I am the fucking anti-christ and you will bow down to me.
WarPig
Vulgar Bastard

Post by WarPig »

didnt coe used to do the funny joke songs to? like.. erm... which ones.. "i hate your guts" and "dear penis"
i swear they are the ones that dime did in a recording session. or i might just be stoned.
[quote="Razorkill999"]go play on a fuckin harmonica.[/quote][quote="Edna Bodine"]not an insult.[/quote]
Burnie Oklasaw
Creampuff

Post by Burnie Oklasaw »

Dear Penis is by Rodney Carrington...not sure about the other one

DAC did do some songs that were 'adult' in nature....
long4theblur
King

Post by long4theblur »

Bren wrote:what the fuck
BREATH HOLD!

"And if I leave you, let me leave you entirely un-enthralled. That way, if you remember me years later, it's for good cause and not something completely forced. When I walk that door, I pray for a collective yawn."
WarPig
Vulgar Bastard

Post by WarPig »

Burnie Oklasaw wrote:Dear Penis is by Rodney Carrington...not sure about the other one

DAC did do some songs that were 'adult' in nature....
ah right though so..
anywho.. i heard that its acoustic, and never really heard dime play country acoustic, cept for the short time he does in vulgar vids, so should be good to hear man. i wonder if he sings..
i personally am more excited about his unreleased damageplan stuff though cant fuckin wait for that.
[quote="Razorkill999"]go play on a fuckin harmonica.[/quote][quote="Edna Bodine"]not an insult.[/quote]