New Vid. me playing Symphony X- Sea of Lies

The place to talk about instruments, tab, the bands gear and anything else musically related.
Dimejandro
I will fuck you up

New Vid. me playing Symphony X- Sea of Lies

Post by Dimejandro »

Here's a new guitar video of me playing Sea of Lies by symphony x (requested by hippy), this song fuckin rules and i gotta admit its tougher than probing tranq.

http://www.youtube.com/?v=uIym92ZKhsQ

btw -still 22 frets hah, so in the second solo where it ends on the 24th, it kinda sounds faint because I just played that d note over the string where the 24th would normally be.
Pickled fetus worshipped
Divine Mongoloid
Was fucked in Effigy
CFH Eternal
Lynch Mob

Post by CFH Eternal »

Damn man you just keep getting better. What are you playing through amp wise?
[quote="Cheyenne Fucking Buffet"]This one's called Enter Sandman, maybe you've heard of it."[/quote]
Dimejandro
I will fuck you up

Post by Dimejandro »

CFH Eternal wrote:Damn man you just keep getting better. What are you playing through amp wise?
thanks dude, I'm playing directly through an RH200 and matching cab. for pickups i got the emg's 81-85 in the "wylde" positioning.
Pickled fetus worshipped
Divine Mongoloid
Was fucked in Effigy
CFH Eternal
Lynch Mob

Post by CFH Eternal »

Cool deal man, also save up some money for a 24 fretter :x :lol: , I have to imagine it being a pain not having it for some songs.
[quote="Cheyenne Fucking Buffet"]This one's called Enter Sandman, maybe you've heard of it."[/quote]
Dimejandro
I will fuck you up

Post by Dimejandro »

CFH Eternal wrote:Cool deal man, also save up some money for a 24 fretter :x :lol: , I have to imagine it being a pain not having it for some songs.
haha yeah man, it gets kind of annoying! but i ussually manage without those 2 frets. Although I've been considering getting a new one because of that, but I'll have to wait ands see. :lol:
Pickled fetus worshipped
Divine Mongoloid
Was fucked in Effigy
CFH Eternal
Lynch Mob

Post by CFH Eternal »

Dimejandro wrote:
CFH Eternal wrote:Cool deal man, also save up some money for a 24 fretter :x :lol: , I have to imagine it being a pain not having it for some songs.
haha yeah man, it gets kind of annoying! but i ussually manage without those 2 frets. Although I've been considering getting a new one because of that, but I'll have to wait ands see. :lol:
Thats true, that is a the Washburn 333DB you have right? It sounds better than the last one I played.
Cheyenne fucking Buffet
I am cool

Post by Cheyenne fucking Buffet »

Sounds alright, but I'd probably recommend recording it listening to the song on headphones, it would better demonstrate your proficiency... sounds a bit sloppy at times, since you can hear Romeo playing as well.
IPlayTheIrishFlute wrote:I often stick my cock in my flute then ejaculate and blow the cum out of it into your mother's face.
Dimejandro
I will fuck you up

Post by Dimejandro »

yeap its a dimebolt 333. Im glad it sounds better man, to tell the truth my dime is the only 333 I've played and I've been really satisfied with it in the time I've had it. ( a couple of years ). I've tampered with the action and floyd alot so I guess that might have helped.
Pickled fetus worshipped
Divine Mongoloid
Was fucked in Effigy
Dimejandro
I will fuck you up

Post by Dimejandro »

Cheyenne fucking Buffet wrote:Sounds alright, but I'd probably recommend recording it listening to the song on headphones, it would better demonstrate your proficiency... sounds a bit sloppy at times, since you can hear Romeo playing as well.
yeah thats true dude
Pickled fetus worshipped
Divine Mongoloid
Was fucked in Effigy
Aeon
Oh Alfie...

Post by Aeon »

:tup:
RE-ED
SAQZAPPER

Post by RE-ED »

Cheyenne fucking Buffet wrote:Sounds alright, but I'd probably recommend recording it listening to the song on headphones, it would better demonstrate your proficiency... sounds a bit sloppy at times, since you can hear Romeo playing as well.
you are 0
Cheyenne fucking Buffet
I am cool

Post by Cheyenne fucking Buffet »

RE-ED wrote:
you are 0
Which means?
IPlayTheIrishFlute wrote:I often stick my cock in my flute then ejaculate and blow the cum out of it into your mother's face.
Aeon
Oh Alfie...

Post by Aeon »

Cheyenne fucking Buffet wrote:
RE-ED wrote:
you are 0
Which means?
Means he's gonna lock this thread.
esseed
Revolver
Lynch Mob

Post by Revolver »

You are ridiculously good :tup:
Zivi
BOOM headshot!

Post by Zivi »

Damn man, just awesome. :shock: :tup:
Panterachat get your metal pestilence. Arbuckle hospital. Iron from 1920s. Aheels. Seals hockey. Evan lysacek personal life. Bbb certified at home ...
morgbite
Lost

Post by morgbite »

fuckin hell mate, how long have you been playing? you kick serious ass. Symphony X rule by the way.

I need to get my ass in gear and start learning technique properly.
Once more unto the breech dear friends, for England,Harry and St George!
I'M A FUCKING FAGGOT! NICE COCK DUDE!
Dimejandro
I will fuck you up

Post by Dimejandro »

morgbite wrote:fuckin hell mate, how long have you been playing? you kick serious ass. Symphony X rule by the way.

well its hard to tell really, but I guess maybe 6 years on and off, i mean on and off because i didnt play much in the beginning couple of years, just some acoustic guitars for mild entertainment.
Pickled fetus worshipped
Divine Mongoloid
Was fucked in Effigy
tweek
Lynch Mob

Post by tweek »

Dimejandro wrote:
morgbite wrote:fuckin hell mate, how long have you been playing? you kick serious ass. Symphony X rule by the way.

well its hard to tell really, but I guess maybe 6 years on and off, i mean on and off because i didnt play much in the beginning couple of years, just some acoustic guitars for mild entertainment.
did you teach yourself or did you get someone to help you out?
http://maclost.ytmnsfw.com/
http://macgyveruseless.ytmnd.com/
http://macgyverhatespeppers.ytmnd.com/
Dimejandro
I will fuck you up

Post by Dimejandro »

tweek wrote:
Dimejandro wrote:

did you teach yourself or did you get someone to help you out?
well i started with lessons for those first 2 years, basically just learning how to read in musical notation, and playing wise only got to learning how to alt. pick. One of the better things out of those lessons was that i got a a big habit of practicing with a metronome. After that I self taught myself everything i currently know. I always used references to make sure i was doing every tecnique etc. correctly though.
Pickled fetus worshipped
Divine Mongoloid
Was fucked in Effigy
Aeon
Oh Alfie...

Post by Aeon »

That 'Probing Tranquility' song...
Jesus H Christ...
:shock:
Crow
Far Beyond Driven

Post by Crow »

I've said it before but shit man you are really good. have you got any songs of your own? i'd love to hear em.
Fantomas
Tooth Fairy

Post by Fantomas »

i can't play like that. i am impressed.
Kellan
Lynch Mob

Post by Kellan »

Man I really need to practice with my metronome more :lol:
That's a compliment, by the way.
For a more direct one, you're really really good.
Balls On Parade
Stormy Thrust Gun

Post by Balls On Parade »

Zivi wrote:Damn man, just awesome. :shock: :tup:
Revolver wrote:You are ridiculously good :tup:
policeman: are you alright?
Rainbow Randolph: I'm a little fucked up in general, so it's kind of hard to gauge!
Dimejandro
I will fuck you up

Post by Dimejandro »

Crow wrote:I've said it before but shit man you are really good. have you got any songs of your own? i'd love to hear em.
yeah man I've got a few, but they're still in my noggin haha. I need to record them. I could record them on my comp with my guitarport in christmas break, though.

and thanks for the compliments guys, I aprecciate it
Pickled fetus worshipped
Divine Mongoloid
Was fucked in Effigy
whitemike
Get to tha choppa!

Post by whitemike »

Fucking awesome mate. Talented player :tup:
13steps
I will fuck you up

Post by 13steps »

Stunning.. This may sound as a faggy request but you should record yourself playing eg. the Cemetery Gates solo. That'd be cool.
[quote="PhilCore"]er du behövande en rum - kompis? :)[/quote]
Aeon
Oh Alfie...

Post by Aeon »

13steps wrote:Stunning.. This may sound as a faggy request but you should record yourself playing eg. the Cemetery Gates solo. That'd be cool.
Yes that would be very cool!
Revolver
Lynch Mob

Post by Revolver »

Sea of Lies
:lol:
Dimejandro
I will fuck you up

Post by Dimejandro »

Well I'm officially done with exams, and am now in christmas break so I've got plenty of time to play now. Let me just finish learning a few songs off divine wings and I'll get right on cemetary :tup:
Pickled fetus worshipped
Divine Mongoloid
Was fucked in Effigy
13steps
I will fuck you up

Post by 13steps »

Dimejandro wrote:Well I'm officially done with exams, and am now in christmas break so I've got plenty of time to play now. Let me just finish learning a few songs off divine wings and I'll get right on cemetary :tup:
:tup: :tup:
[quote="PhilCore"]er du behövande en rum - kompis? :)[/quote]
hippy
Twat

Post by hippy »

Revolver wrote:
Sea of Lies
:lol:
:?
[quote="Buddy"]alfie you have to believe me![/quote]
Area51
Vulgar Bastard

Post by Area51 »

That was fucking incredible, great job man.
not many people can play like michael romeo anyway and that was about as damn close as it could be.
:tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:
BassPhemy
Ms. Paltrow

Post by BassPhemy »

I bet you can't play "House of the Rising Sun" like Esteban can.
Uncle Touchy's Naked Puzzle Basement
Dimejandro
I will fuck you up

Post by Dimejandro »

:x

never heard that foo anyway
Pickled fetus worshipped
Divine Mongoloid
Was fucked in Effigy
DBS
Haunted

Post by DBS »

myself included, a lot of people here talk about stuff they play and how good they are and what they know about music and bullshit a lot. listening and watching you play fucking kills anybody here hands down. actions, indeed, speak louder than words. mr. jandro, i am a fan.
Bodom J wrote:I wish I was even a quarter as good looking as dbs.
SuicideNote
I will fuck you up

Post by SuicideNote »

DBS wrote:myself included, a lot of people here talk about stuff they play and how good they are and what they know about music and bullshit a lot. listening and watching you play fucking kills anybody here hands down. actions, indeed, speak louder than words. mr. jandro, i am a fan.
I like Datura. Scrot plays some mean guitar.
[quote]What it's fair to say is that there is a significant number of young Australian males whose first glimpse of the sexualized female is her engaging in graphic, maybe even violent, hardcore sex.[/quote]
Dimejandro
I will fuck you up

Post by Dimejandro »

DBS wrote:myself included, a lot of people here talk about stuff they play and how good they are and what they know about music and bullshit a lot. listening and watching you play fucking kills anybody here hands down. actions, indeed, speak louder than words. mr. jandro, i am a fan.
Thanks man! The truth is that for the past years that I've been on this board I've also talked about what I can play and those things you mentioned and never backed it up with proof. I'm glad I finally got to post some of the stuff I play.
Pickled fetus worshipped
Divine Mongoloid
Was fucked in Effigy
scrotal_tug
Vulgar Bastard

Post by scrotal_tug »

That was incredible :tup: :shock: