Music

The place to talk about instruments, tab, the bands gear and anything else musically related.
farbeyonddriventrendkillr
Creampuff

Music

Post by farbeyonddriventrendkillr »

http://www.myspace.com/fromtheseashespa

Music from my band. Tell me what you think about it, the recording quality, and anything else. Thanks
Revolver
Lynch Mob

Post by Revolver »

Worst username ever. Other than that i'm just checkin' it out now.
CFH Eternal
Lynch Mob

Post by CFH Eternal »

The band on their friends list :lol:

[quote="Cheyenne Fucking Buffet"]This one's called Enter Sandman, maybe you've heard of it."[/quote]
Crow
Far Beyond Driven

Post by Crow »

i liked it man :tup: singin needs some work tho but other than that pretty fukn good
farbeyonddriventrendkillr
Creampuff

Post by farbeyonddriventrendkillr »

thanks man, our new stuff sounds better than that so when we get that recorded ill put it up here.
SuicideNote
I will fuck you up

Post by SuicideNote »

The guitars sound ok. They could use some tightening up, they sound flabby and the levels could be brought down a bit.

Drums: Where is the highend in this recording? Anything over 10k appears to be cut to my ears on my cheap PC speakers. Also, bring the snare up in the mix and lay off the cymbal crashes when the snare hits. These songs have some nice grooves and I think if you broke some of the beats down a bit more and simplified them, they would be some headbanging songs.

Bass/lowend - couldn't hear much on my PC speakers but didn't distort em either so that was good.

The vocals are pretty average. The singer misses a lot of pitches and is probably trying too hard to sound harsh. Remove all effects from his voice while tracking, this will force him to sound his best from the start.

Overall I can give you a 5/10 when compared to other unsigned bands. I hear room for improvement but wasn't terrible.
[quote]What it's fair to say is that there is a significant number of young Australian males whose first glimpse of the sexualized female is her engaging in graphic, maybe even violent, hardcore sex.[/quote]
BigBubba76
Creampuff

Post by BigBubba76 »

hell i liked it... keep this shit up and u gonna hit it big
Cheyenne fucking Buffet
I am cool

Post by Cheyenne fucking Buffet »

BigBubba76 wrote:hell i liked it... keep this shit up and u gonna hit it big
:lol: Shut up, cockhead.
IPlayTheIrishFlute wrote:I often stick my cock in my flute then ejaculate and blow the cum out of it into your mother's face.
onetwothreefour
Cowboy From Hell

Post by onetwothreefour »

i like it. i dig your sound. i'd probably listen to you if it was cleaned up a bit, and changed the vocals somehow. i dont see the vocals really fitting the music, nor do i like the faint screaming in the background, but that's just me.

good stuff though.
Fantomas
Tooth Fairy

Post by Fantomas »

terrible singing and the music is nothing that hasn't been done before.
ronnie
Creampuff

Post by ronnie »

the songs pretty good untill i heard the singing other than that everything's good and also nice harmonics :tup:
Pfl?yd
Red Baron

Post by Pfl?yd »

You need a better name. Ashes is starting to be as common a word in band names as "god" and "head".
Izzy: do you realize how broad "environmental science" is?
Izzy: it's like going to school for history
Izzy: well, more useful than that
Izzy: but an expert on the civil war won't know jackshit on uhh
Izzy: something that isnt the civil war