Guitar Decals, Accesories and Spray-painting...

The place to talk about instruments, tab, the bands gear and anything else musically related.
Revolver
Lynch Mob

Guitar Decals, Accesories and Spray-painting...

Post by Revolver »

Can anyone refer me to a good and reliable dealer? Preferably in the UK. I've looked at: http://www.gsrguitars.co.uk and some others and they look as though they can produce what I want. Has anyone had this done?
hippy
Twat

Post by hippy »

i can't recomend you anything because you live over seas but i can tell you not to put any stickers on your guitar! just paint it.
[quote="Buddy"]alfie you have to believe me![/quote]
Cheyenne fucking Buffet
I am cool

Post by Cheyenne fucking Buffet »

I think Esteban does custom shit, you just gotta send yer axe to his house and he ships it back with overdrive buttons and switches all over it.
IPlayTheIrishFlute wrote:I often stick my cock in my flute then ejaculate and blow the cum out of it into your mother's face.
Revolver
Lynch Mob

Post by Revolver »

hippy wrote:i can't recomend you anything because you live over seas but i can tell you not to put any stickers on your guitar! just paint it.
They do 'professional' decal kits or some shit that was recomended in Total Guitar Magazine a while back (I dunno if you get that over there) thats how I started thinkin' about it. They're supposed to be made outa some sort of vinyl that you can take on n' off when ever you like.
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

Vinyl is fucking gay, don't do it :tdown:
[quote="trendkiller"]I could lie and say I was downloading a crack for a game or it was a random virus but no, I was trying to watch a horse have sex with a woman.[/quote]
[quote="Neon Doll"]if u wasnt a virgin, you knoe hoe yo sndewrt yhid[/quote]