Those helping me, Web Of Hair, with a jingle

Talk about anything Pantera related....
Web Of Hair
Far Beyond Driven

Those helping me, Web Of Hair, with a jingle

Post by Web Of Hair »

I am shooting to have the CD out by mid October so please have the jingles or songs done by mid September please! If you can not help out with a jingle the next best thing is prank my stores answering machine, sing the jingle or sing it in your own crazy style. I have aboot 50 minutes of the CD too fill up! Obviously I won't fill it up with 80 minutes of Video Game Underground songs but I'd love to do that! Even if all you can do is a 4-track recording that is fine! In the end it's supposed to be a joke in a way. The original jingle is soooo catchy that it created 2 covers at first then another came and now there is one remix of the original and someone else is doing a Trent Reznor style remix, I am anxious to hear. There are two of you that said they would help but I was hoping for more.

The original jingle may even come under fire in the coming months. I had a regular tell me that his mom and a fellow Church group wants to have the jingle banned from being aired! He tells me that they claim it is a Satanic chant and is corrupting kids! I aboot shit when he told me this. It'd be tooooo funny if it really happens! Free advertising if it does even if they are talking bad abot the jingle! What is kind of funny aboot it though is the original was recorded by a Bleath Metal band, Black/Deathj for those that couldn't figure out Bleath.
Cemetery Floods
n0ob

Post by Cemetery Floods »

can u give a link to the jingle, if i ever buy some recording equiptment i migh tbeable to help, but i doubt it.... id stil llike to see it jus tin case though. it'd be cool to help ya out.
Web Of Hair
Far Beyond Driven

Post by Web Of Hair »

Cemetery Floods wrote:can u give a link to the jingle, if i ever buy some recording equiptment i migh tbeable to help, but i doubt it.... id stil llike to see it jus tin case though. it'd be cool to help ya out.
http://www.vgug.com

at the bottome are the current jingles, the Doom one is the original.
Browns Town
CONSPIRACY

Post by Browns Town »

:lol:
I am a hostile heterosexual male who is very pissed off.
Browns Town
CONSPIRACY

Post by Browns Town »

One suggestion for your site, bro. You really should alphabetize your game titles. :tup:
I am a hostile heterosexual male who is very pissed off.
Web Of Hair
Far Beyond Driven

Post by Web Of Hair »

Browns Town wrote:One suggestion for your site, bro. You really should alphabetize your game titles. :tup:
In Process. New Software.....
MARDUK
Hail Dimebag

Post by MARDUK »

:?
[quote="George Bush"]"I'm President of the United States and I'm not going to eat any more broccoli".[/quote]