phil anselmo in the crow?

Talk about anything Pantera related....
dead forever
Lynch Mob

phil anselmo in the crow?

Post by dead forever »

Somebody said to me that apparently, phil is an extra in the crow. (I think they said he can be seen sitting in "the pityl" bar at some point in the movie) Anyway i watched over and i can't seem to spot him (in saying that, its pretty dark in the bar), i looked on google and i just kept getting stuff about stone the crow by down, so does anyone know if this is true or not? and if so what scene its in.
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"]Also the only log touching I do is when I touch my own while thinking of hot chicks on this board.[/quote]
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"] dead forever remove your avatar now.[/quote]
ImaginaryEntity
Show Me Your Tits

Post by ImaginaryEntity »

buck satan
Baldy

Post by buck satan »

Phil killed Brandon Lee :x
Robert M ByrdFinally passed a math class after 8 tries in a 14 year period of going to college off and on.
axlash
Lynch Mob

Post by axlash »

phil was in the type o after dark dvd and he was funny in it. :tup:
[quote="Bodom J (2)"]Amadeus is a good film [/quote]
MindsetOfAnnihilation
Far Beyond Driven

Post by MindsetOfAnnihilation »

when does the song "the badge" even play in this movie??? i remember trying to listen for it once but i didnt hear it
Cheyenne fucking Buffet
I am cool

Post by Cheyenne fucking Buffet »

MindsetOfAnnihilation wrote:when does the song "the badge" even play in this movie??? i remember trying to listen for it once but i didnt hear it
Probably in the credits. Like most soundtracks to most films.
IPlayTheIrishFlute wrote:I often stick my cock in my flute then ejaculate and blow the cum out of it into your mother's face.
Goddamn Electric
Creampuff

Post by Goddamn Electric »

I watched the whole movie and heard every song except the Badge. :no:
Jefferino
Hail Dimebag

Post by Jefferino »

Ive heard it- but I can't really recall what scene in the movie it's in...
Get killed.
tomm1079
Creampuff

Post by tomm1079 »

The badge is in the movie. It is actually in the scene where Brandon lee got shot for real. The Scene where "The Crow" is walking across the table and he is getting show at from everyone sitting at the table.

you cannot hear the song on a normal system. You NEED to have sorround sound to hear it and it will only show up on the back 2 speakers.....
MindsetOfAnnihilation
Far Beyond Driven

Post by MindsetOfAnnihilation »

tomm1079 wrote:The badge is in the movie. It is actually in the scene where Brandon lee got shot for real. The Scene where "The Crow" is walking across the table and he is getting show at from everyone sitting at the table.

you cannot hear the song on a normal system. You NEED to have sorround sound to hear it and it will only show up on the back 2 speakers.....
interesting.... i will have to check that out
dead forever
Lynch Mob

Post by dead forever »

tomm1079 wrote:The badge is in the movie. It is actually in the scene where Brandon lee got shot for real. The Scene where "The Crow" is walking across the table and he is getting show at from everyone sitting at the table.

incorrect, im pretty sure its the scene where gideon is being interrogated and is then killed, im sure you can hear the badge in the background

and wasnt brandon lee killed in the scene where he was being held up by two guys and shot with a revolver (just after his wife was raped)
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"]Also the only log touching I do is when I touch my own while thinking of hot chicks on this board.[/quote]
croninburg
Lynch Mob

Post by croninburg »

I haven't seen the crow, how did they finish it if the lead got killed right in the middle?
MARDUK
Hail Dimebag

Post by MARDUK »

dead forever wrote:

incorrect, im pretty sure its the scene where gideon is being interrogated and is then killed, im sure you can hear the badge in the background

and wasnt brandon lee killed in the scene where he was being held up by two guys and shot with a revolver (just after his wife was raped)
I think maybe you are right.

But can`t help but think it`s in a car. On the stereo in a car. :oops:
[quote="George Bush"]"I'm President of the United States and I'm not going to eat any more broccoli".[/quote]

Post by wattie187 »

croninburg wrote:I haven't seen the crow, how did they finish it if the lead got killed right in the middle?
CGI and other footage cut into the scenes that weren't complete. Some of them you can spot a mile off!
Walk on home Boy!
You aint got the balls son!
tomm1079
Creampuff

Post by tomm1079 »

I know it is in the scene i mentioned. Might be in more then one scene but i never heard it in any other scene
dead forever
Lynch Mob

Post by dead forever »

tomm1079 wrote:I know it is in the scene i mentioned. Might be in more then one scene but i never heard it in any other scene

i know your wrong
Jefferino
Hail Dimebag

Post by Jefferino »

croninburg wrote:I haven't seen the crow, how did they finish it if the lead got killed right in the middle?
Dammit Croninburg- you haven't seen it? Its a badass movie man, you gotta check it out...It was even cooler before all the goth 90's kids thought they were Brandon Lee...
Get killed.
dead forever
Lynch Mob

Post by dead forever »

Jefferino wrote:
Dammit Croninburg- you haven't seen it? Its a badass movie man, you gotta check it out...It was even cooler before all the goth 90's kids thought they were Brandon Lee...

it is immense, theres some classic quotes in that film

"victims, aren't we all?"
Jefferino
Hail Dimebag

Post by Jefferino »

dead forever wrote:
Jefferino wrote:

it is immense, theres some classic quotes in that film

"victims, aren't we all?"
Hell yeah- tons
Get killed.
buck satan
Baldy

Post by buck satan »

who cares what scene it's in, just buy the cd :zzz:
Robert M ByrdFinally passed a math class after 8 tries in a 14 year period of going to college off and on.
dead forever
Lynch Mob

Post by dead forever »

buck satan wrote:who cares what scene it's in, just buy the cd :zzz:

that wasnt even the point of the thread , i was asking if he genuinly appeared in the film