Dimebag in Megadeth

Talk about anything Pantera related....
MindsetOfAnnihilation
Far Beyond Driven

Dimebag in Megadeth

Post by MindsetOfAnnihilation »

I am sure everyone read or saw the Mustaine interview when he was talking about trying to get Dime to join megadeth back in 90.. and Dime said "only if my brother can come" but Dave just got Nick Menza so the deal didnt go down.. What if Mustaine said "fine fuck it sorry Menza" that would have been some real interesting shit. I think it would be and interesting combo of guitar styles, Not that i could see Dime playing with another guitar player and i am not a huge fan of Mustaine's voice but it still would have been pretty cool and obviously then there would be no Pantera and that would be no good... but we wouldnt know any better... i am just saying...
Aeon
Oh Alfie...

Post by Aeon »

Mustaine would've probably kicked them out just like everyone else in his band.
axlash
Lynch Mob

Post by axlash »

i don't think it would've worked out. Anyway, I don't even believe this story. Mustaine is usually full of shit about things like this.
[quote="Bodom J (2)"]Amadeus is a good film [/quote]
Jefferino
Hail Dimebag

Post by Jefferino »

aeon wrote:Mustaine would've probably kicked them out just like everyone else in his band.
Get killed.
FredDie
Creampuff

Post by FredDie »

I am sure everyone read or saw the Mustaine interview when he was talking about trying to get Dime to join megadeth back in 90.. and Dime said "only if my brother can come" but Dave just got Nick Menza so the deal didnt go down.. What if Mustaine said "fine fuck it sorry Menza" that would have been some real interesting shit. I think it would be and interesting combo of guitar styles, Not that i could see Dime playing with another guitar player and i am not a huge fan of Mustaine's voice but it still would have been pretty cool and obviously then there would be no Pantera and that would be no good... but we wouldnt know any better... i am just saying...
That was ine the Headbangers Ball which was dedicated to Dime!
And Dave was the host...
I think that was bad idea, to capture Dime to Dave Mustaine Band [Megadeth] :lol: beacuse Dave wants to rule!
Cowboy From Poland!!!
Brandon
filthy degenerate

Post by Brandon »

what?????????? :lol: :lol: :lol:
rObsessed!
Jefferino
Hail Dimebag

Post by Jefferino »

FredDie wrote: That was ine the Headbangers Ball which was dedicated to Dime!
And Dave was the host...
I think that was bad idea, to capture Dime to Dave Mustaine Band [Megadeth] :lol: beacuse Dave wants to rule!

sayyyy what!?
Get killed.
MindsetOfAnnihilation
Far Beyond Driven

Post by MindsetOfAnnihilation »

axlash wrote:i don't think it would've worked out. Anyway, I don't even believe this story. Mustaine is usually full of shit about things like this.
yea i don't think it would have worked either... not for long atleast. I wonder if they ever went into the studio together just fucking around and recorded anything... would be interesting to hear
FredDie
Creampuff

Post by FredDie »

Yeah! Mustaine changes band members like socks!Few songs are great but most of them sucks! That's my opinion!
Cowboy From Poland!!!
p u k e
Lynch Mob

Post by p u k e »

I'm SOOOOOOO fucking glad that tragedy was avoided
p u k e
Lynch Mob

Post by p u k e »

axlash wrote:i don't think it would've worked out. Anyway, I don't even believe this story. Mustaine is usually full of shit about things like this.
Its true I've read articles where both Phil and Dime have talked about it
DBS
Haunted

Post by DBS »

im very glad this never worked out.
Bodom J wrote:I wish I was even a quarter as good looking as dbs.