Completely fucking blocked

The place to talk about instruments, tab, the bands gear and anything else musically related.
Deleted User #4
Trendkiller

Re: Completely fucking blocked

Post by Deleted User #4 »

Gor-Gor wrote:
hailtothefro wrote:
The Doctor wrote:
hailtothefro wrote:
The Doctor wrote:Does anyone have any good tips on getting rid of "Writers Block" when it comes to writing music?
you just suck ass. :tup: aint no rich that's for sure.
Would someone please ban this fucking dickhead?
seriously you suck. :tup:

real pantera fans dont talk shit about stuck mojo :tdown:
yer right. real pantera fans beat the shit out of stuck mojo fans for being so fucking gay
real pantera fans arent faggots like you cupcake, cocktoker real pantera fans listen to both stuck mojo and pantera and arent ignorant cocksucks like yourself.
UNGODLIKE
Lynch Mob

Post by UNGODLIKE »

just go through your scales, chord progressions, and technical drills till u get so sick of it u wanna shoot yourself to avoid losing chops. next, see what happens after a week of playing shit that ain't no fun and has nothing to do w/your creative capacity :tup:
satan sux my dick
The Doctor
I <3 Grannies

Post by The Doctor »

UNGODLIKE wrote:just go through your scales, chord progressions, and technical drills till u get so sick of it u wanna shoot yourself
That's exactly what I'm doing with guitar right now. With programming/sequencing, I'm trying to deliberately write melodies using scales and chords I've never used. We'll see what goes down...
Ezekiel 23:20