Woah...

Talk about anything Pantera related....
dead forever
Lynch Mob

Woah...

Post by dead forever »

Normally i wouldnt think this deserves a thread of its own, but after i looked at that pic i was just fucking speechless. Look at the pain in vinnys eyes, not cool :tdown:
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"]Also the only log touching I do is when I touch my own while thinking of hot chicks on this board.[/quote]
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"] dead forever remove your avatar now.[/quote]
Aeon
Oh Alfie...

Post by Aeon »

His pain sure is pixelated.
dan
Mouth For War

Post by dan »

Vinnie has been in the public eye since Dimes death, i bet this is killing him inside, he hasnt had much time on his own yet to reflect on what has happend, i expect a vanishing act to take place fairly soonish, december at the latest.
[quote="richard"]i felt i was on the earth exept it was a woman[/quote]
Cheyenne fucking Buffet
I am cool

Post by Cheyenne fucking Buffet »

dan wrote:Vinnie has been in the public eye since Dimes death, i bet this is killing him inside, he hasnt had much time on his own yet to reflect on what has happend, i expect a vanishing act to take place fairly soonish, december at the latest.
That's because if he were to isolate himself, the grief would probably become unbearable, you idiot. Why the fuck would his friends allow him to distance himself from everything? They'd be afraid he'd kill himself.
IPlayTheIrishFlute wrote:I often stick my cock in my flute then ejaculate and blow the cum out of it into your mother's face.
dan
Mouth For War

Post by dan »

Cheyenne fucking Buffet wrote:
dan wrote:Vinnie has been in the public eye since Dimes death, i bet this is killing him inside, he hasnt had much time on his own yet to reflect on what has happend, i expect a vanishing act to take place fairly soonish, december at the latest.
That's because if he were to isolate himself, the grief would probably become unbearable, you idiot. Why the fuck would his friends allow him to distance himself from everything? They'd be afraid he'd kill himself.
ever had a close relative or friend die? you cant play mr nice guy forever, you need SOME alone time, or you'll crack.
Amy
Hail Dimebag

Post by Amy »

I'm sure he has had alone time. Do you know his every move for every single day since Dime was killed? No. Just because someone died it doesn't mean you need to lock yourself in your room for months on end. Getting out in the world is good therapy.
[quote="Brandon"]another funny thing i noticed as i was cleaning out my car.... some chicks phone number... written on the back of a paper which on the front had my chalmydia prescription.[/quote]
dan
Mouth For War

Post by dan »

Amy wrote:I'm sure he has had alone time. Do you know his every move for every single day since Dime was killed? No. Just because someone died it doesn't mean you need to lock yourself in your room for months on end. Getting out in the world is good therapy.
alone time doesnt mean locking yourself in a room for months on end.
Amy
Hail Dimebag

Post by Amy »

dan wrote:
Amy wrote:I'm sure he has had alone time. Do you know his every move for every single day since Dime was killed? No. Just because someone died it doesn't mean you need to lock yourself in your room for months on end. Getting out in the world is good therapy.
alone time doesnt mean locking yourself in a room for months on end.
STFU, you know what I mean.
[quote="Brandon"]another funny thing i noticed as i was cleaning out my car.... some chicks phone number... written on the back of a paper which on the front had my chalmydia prescription.[/quote]
Causarius
Creampuff Sr.

Post by Causarius »

You're all gay
Edna Bodine
Crunchwrap Supreme

Post by Edna Bodine »

Causarius wrote:You're all gay
Nobody in this thread is gay. As far as I know, I'm the only bisexual man on this board.
Robert Hollis wrote:Me fucking around with women cost me my college education and also one of the women I was involved for awhile ended up killing herself because she was so depressed
EvilisthenewGood wrote:I know how time zones work.
Grimm
Far Beyond Driven

Post by Grimm »

Edna Bodine wrote:
Causarius wrote:You're all gay
Nobody in this thread is gay. As far as I know, I'm the only bisexual man on this board.
:|): :|):
M0oN
I fucked Buffy

Post by M0oN »

Vinnie's an intelligent businessman, the situation's very very hard, probably the hardest thing he'll ever have to go through, but I don't think he'd be dumb enough to kill himself. People who make it as far as him in life dont' have that mentality.

I'm sure he's had plenty of time to reflect on his own, it's not like people are sleeping in his bed with him and shit, I've had many close friends die and the hardest times afterwards are always laying in bed before you go to sleep.

My main concern is him staying sober and not letting the grief consume him, I really hope he makes it through this in a productive manner and doesn't let it take a peice of him.
Practice safe sex, go fuck yourself.

[quote="Bren"]DONT EVER STOP POSTING HERE OK[/quote]
dan
Mouth For War

Post by dan »

what i was trying to point out is that nobody is letting him forget that night, sure he will always remember dime, but every week hes being taken to some Dean promotion scam, etc etc. where they talk about that night, he, like anyone else would want to remember dime for his playing, his personality, etc, but when people are reminding him all the time about the night he saw his own brother/best friend get shot...

yeah.
M0oN
I fucked Buffy

Post by M0oN »

dan wrote:what i was trying to point out is that nobody is letting him forget that night, sure he will always remember dime, but every week hes being taken to some Dean promotion scam, etc etc. where they talk about that night, he, like anyone else would want to remember dime for his playing, his personality, etc, but when people are reminding him all the time about the night he saw his own brother/best friend get shot...

yeah.
Tough titty, that's life in America. Quit whining.
Practice safe sex, go fuck yourself.

[quote="Bren"]DONT EVER STOP POSTING HERE OK[/quote]
Browns Town
CONSPIRACY

Post by Browns Town »

dan wrote:what i was trying to point out is that nobody is letting him forget that night, sure he will always remember dime, but every week hes being taken to some Dean promotion scam, etc etc. where they talk about that night, he, like anyone else would want to remember dime for his playing, his personality, etc, but when people are reminding him all the time about the night he saw his own brother/best friend get shot...

yeah.
Nah. Believe me, if your brother dies, you're gonna think about him every single day for a LONG time. If he didn't want to do that shit, he wouldn't. That simple.
I am a hostile heterosexual male who is very pissed off.