live in seoul, korea

Talk about anything Pantera related....
fenrizisgod
Creampuff

live in seoul, korea

Post by fenrizisgod »

where can i download the full concert. searched on google and fucking lists and shit came up.
Cheyenne fucking Buffet
I am cool

Post by Cheyenne fucking Buffet »

Since when does Google provide you with .mp3s, .avis, or .mpegs, idiot?
IPlayTheIrishFlute wrote:I often stick my cock in my flute then ejaculate and blow the cum out of it into your mother's face.
fenrizisgod
Creampuff

Post by fenrizisgod »

well, let me see. WEBSITES YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THEM FROM, silly bastard :fur:
Aeon
Oh Alfie...

Post by Aeon »

fenrizisgod wrote:well, let me see. WEBSITES YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THEM FROM, silly bastard :fur:
DBS will give you a link to a website.
Watw-Drums
Hail Dimebag

Post by Watw-Drums »

Aeon wrote:
fenrizisgod wrote:well, let me see. WEBSITES YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THEM FROM, silly bastard :fur:
DBS will give you a link to a website.
DBS is Googletm
[quote="Edna Bodine"][quote="Richard The Duke"]What do you do when you take a monster shit and you realize that there is no toilet paper in the bathroom??[/quote]

pick it up and throw it out the window[/quote]
DBS
Haunted

Post by DBS »

as aeon said i have this gig amongst many others that im having difficulty uploading. this link will work now, i've been trying all day to get it working. might be busy so if nothing turns up, just keep clicking. if you'd like any more, pm me.

www.yousendit.com/dload/dbs_hy78/pteraseoul.wmv
Bodom J wrote:I wish I was even a quarter as good looking as dbs.
whitemike
Get to tha choppa!

Post by whitemike »

I've got a small bit of it (Hellbound and half of A New Level where I am sure right at the end of the clip he shouts White Power) which you can download from my site here:

http://www.sandblastedonline.com/Panter ... 001%20.mpg
Zivi
BOOM headshot!

Post by Zivi »

DBS wrote:as aeon said i have this gig amongst many others that im having difficulty uploading. this link will work now, i've been trying all day to get it working. might be busy so if nothing turns up, just keep clicking. if you'd like any more, pm me.

You bastard! :x :lol:
DBS
Haunted

Post by DBS »

Zivi wrote:
DBS wrote:as aeon said i have this gig amongst many others that im having difficulty uploading. this link will work now, i've been trying all day to get it working. might be busy so if nothing turns up, just keep clicking. if you'd like any more, pm me.

You bastard! :x :lol:
if you'd like any more just ask.
Bodom J wrote:I wish I was even a quarter as good looking as dbs.
Deleted User 1
Far Beyond Driven

Post by Deleted User 1 »

you fuck :lol:
"I cut her from one stinking hole to the next just like connect the dots" - dax riggs
Izzy
I hate nigs

Post by Izzy »

Cheyenne fucking Buffet wrote:Since when does Google provide you with .mp3s, .avis, or .mpegs, idiot?
Stop acting like such a tough guy in here. People come here seeking genuine advice or input, keep this bullshit to the free zone you faggot.
xastyr 7:51 pm
fyui90/*+* 06treszxc
Revolver
Lynch Mob

Post by Revolver »

Izzy wrote:
Cheyenne fucking Buffet wrote:Since when does Google provide you with .mp3s, .avis, or .mpegs, idiot?
Stop acting like such a tough guy in here. People come here seeking genuine advice or input, keep this bullshit to the free zone you faggot.
:lol: :tup:
edgecrusheraza
Creampuff

Post by edgecrusheraza »

I've seen this show, and its good quality, but its too bad its not even better because the performance was incredible.
Pantera just went all out, showing why they were the kings of metal. The show had that METAL GODS vibe to it, like Judas Priest or Iron Maiden used to have in the 80's.
Phil was absolutely out of his mind, but sounded great. Some of the things he does in this show....wow. If he wasn't a rockstar, he would have been arrested. Classic Phil moment after classic Phil moment, and he makes no secret about being blazed on smack either. One point early on you can actually see it taking effect. He looks like he's going to pass out playing Godamn Electric.
Darrell just totally shreds it up as well, leads sounded great.
A very dark, very cutting edge of metal show.
Cheyenne fucking Buffet
I am cool

Post by Cheyenne fucking Buffet »

Izzy wrote:
Stupid questions deserve stupid answers, cockhead. No one downloads .mpegs or .mp3s using search engines. Now tuck your chest back in, king mod.
IPlayTheIrishFlute wrote:I often stick my cock in my flute then ejaculate and blow the cum out of it into your mother's face.
Aeon
Oh Alfie...

Post by Aeon »

:lol: