Did phil ever get 5 minutes alone?

Talk about anything Pantera related....
fags mate
Creampuff Sr.

Post by fags mate »

so you've got a wife aye browns town?
how does that prove that you don't have your hand on your dick for most of the day...and you say you spend alot of time downloading 'stuff'. well that says it all for me.

do you have a sledge hammer in the backyard?
gets picked up from time to time right?
fag
Creampuff

Post by fag »

fucken pussys might have a sledgehammer but his arms are too tired from wanking over the thought of having a wife he cant pick it up cunt probably believes in god too what the fuck are you doing on here get lost on the way to fairysareus.com get a fucking life instead of making it up on internet message boards how old are you probably a 13 year old boy who wants to fuck his best friend brian
cry away pussy
long4theblur
King

Post by long4theblur »

hahahaha this guy took his first owning personally, yes :lol: :tup:
BREATH HOLD!

"And if I leave you, let me leave you entirely un-enthralled. That way, if you remember me years later, it's for good cause and not something completely forced. When I walk that door, I pray for a collective yawn."
Browns Town
CONSPIRACY

Post by Browns Town »

fag wrote:fucken pussys might have a sledgehammer but his arms are too tired from wanking over the thought of having a wife he cant pick it up cunt probably believes in god too what the fuck are you doing on here get lost on the way to fairysareus.com get a fucking life instead of making it up on internet message boards how old are you probably a 13 year old boy who wants to fuck his best friend brian
cry away pussy
Holy shit, my best friends name is Brian! :lol:

And dude, I'm 13 and a half, so I'm really pretty much 14.
I am a hostile heterosexual male who is very pissed off.