Damnation Festival

Have some tour dates? Got a concert review? Its all in here....
Wez
Welshnigger

Damnation Festival

Post by Wez »

http://www.damnationfestival.co.uk/

Me and a few friends are going to this.

Entombed :x

Anyong going? If so would any of you be able to put up some drunken welsh twats for a night? (It's in Manchester) Failing that I'll have to stay sober and drive :x The last bands won't finish til around midnight it says and the last train home is before that and the whole point of going is to see Entombed who are on last. Gay.
heavymetalsoldier666 wrote:No! I am ready to beat someone into a coma.
cottonmouth wrote:I heard the same thing about slurping, but somehow these fuckers can slurp anything, like a sandwich or an apple
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

There's a travel lodge right in the middle of Manchester brah. Tickets are extremely cheap :shock:
[quote="trendkiller"]I could lie and say I was downloading a crack for a game or it was a random virus but no, I was trying to watch a horse have sex with a woman.[/quote]
[quote="Neon Doll"]if u wasnt a virgin, you knoe hoe yo sndewrt yhid[/quote]
Wez
Welshnigger

Post by Wez »

How much is one of those about for a night? Any b&b nearby would be cool. Tickets are cheap as fuck :tup:
heavymetalsoldier666 wrote:No! I am ready to beat someone into a coma.
cottonmouth wrote:I heard the same thing about slurping, but somehow these fuckers can slurp anything, like a sandwich or an apple
Lager
Dick Fixed

Post by Lager »

Yeah man, aren't they like £13 for the day? A friend of mine went to watch Raging Speedhorn a couple years back and it cost more than that. Owned. :lol:

http://www.travelodge.co.uk/find_a_hote ... r&id=16180
Last edited by Lager on Tue Aug 16, 2005 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[quote="trendkiller"]I could lie and say I was downloading a crack for a game or it was a random virus but no, I was trying to watch a horse have sex with a woman.[/quote]
[quote="Neon Doll"]if u wasnt a virgin, you knoe hoe yo sndewrt yhid[/quote]
metaljess
firemuff

Post by metaljess »

too bad i don't live in the UK :( i would like to go to this.
croninburg
Lynch Mob

Post by croninburg »

Speedhorn and Sikth are both fucking excellent, finnily enough they headlined some other little festival that my brother went to recently. I might go.. but then again i might not. I don't know where I'll be on 16/10 :x