Pantera could get back together....

Talk about anything Pantera related....
DiMeLiVeS
Creampuff

Pantera could get back together....

Post by DiMeLiVeS »

ok i was thinking, im pretty sure Zakk could play everyone of dimes songs....soooo...i was rteading in circus magazine that phil would of got Pantera back together but u know why they cant......but antways phil coould still get Pantera bak together with Zakk as their new guitar player....and if u think Zakk couldnt be in two bands look at the bass player for fear factory...hes in fear factory and S.Y.L...and so far hes doin pretty good...soo if u could give me ur opinions about this idea :tup:
DBS
Haunted

Post by DBS »

wow that idea is really awesome. i never thought about it really, but zakk is the man. this website is the best for latest news on pantera. it has some of the unreleased stuff that they're putting on the new box set. hope you enjoy!

www.unseenpantera.com/music/unreleasedsessiontracks/_hgg
Bodom J wrote:I wish I was even a quarter as good looking as dbs.
Aeon
Oh Alfie...

Re: Pantera could get back together....

Post by Aeon »

DiMeLiVeS wrote:ok i was thinking, im pretty sure Zakk could play everyone of dimes songs....soooo...i was rteading in circus magazine that phil would of got Pantera back together but u know why they cant......but antways phil coould still get Pantera bak together with Zakk as their new guitar player....and if u think Zakk couldnt be in two bands look at the bass player for fear factory...hes in fear factory and S.Y.L...and so far hes doin pretty good...soo if u could give me ur opinions about this idea :tup:
My opinion is that you are a fucking retard. Pantera will never reunite, especially not with Zakk Wylde.
Bren
Grim

Post by Bren »

I wish Zakk would get hit by a fucking train.
Aeon
Oh Alfie...

Post by Aeon »

Bren wrote:I wish Zakk would get hit by a fucking train.
I can have this arranged.
ImaginaryEntity
Show Me Your Tits

Post by ImaginaryEntity »

Aeon wrote:
Bren wrote:I wish Zakk would get hit by a fucking train.
I can have this arranged.
:aargh: :tup:
KingPantera
Cowboy From Hell

Post by KingPantera »

Wow, you people are all fuckin pussys.

If pantera ever has a reunion type thing, zakk wont be the guitarist, and trust me, zakk is to much of a pussy to solo and shred like dime.

I dont know if phill is good on guitar, i know he playes though, maybe he could pull something off :P
Bukkake Tsunami
Master Blumpkin

Post by Bukkake Tsunami »

maybe they could fucking get the dude who plays guitar in kenny loggins band! the day pantera gets back together is the day my asshole smells like a rose, they lost their guitarist who really cant be replaced even for a reunion, if you paid attention to the band you shithead, youd realize its something they wouldnt do, so get the fuck over it :hit:
Sorry but you cannot use search at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.
fenrizisgod
Creampuff

Post by fenrizisgod »

KingPantera wrote:Wow, you people are all fuckin pussys.

If pantera ever has a reunion type thing, zakk wont be the guitarist, and trust me, zakk is to much of a pussy to solo and shred like dime.

I dont know if phill is good on guitar, i know he playes though, maybe he could pull something off :P
phils plays some solos pretty well on the home videos 3, writes 90% of superjoint ritual( fuck you if you hate em)
MARDUK
Hail Dimebag

Post by MARDUK »

Phil can´t play guitar you idiots. Saying "maybe he can pull something off" makes me think of people with downs syndrome.
[quote="George Bush"]"I'm President of the United States and I'm not going to eat any more broccoli".[/quote]

Post by fenrizisgod »

i never meant that he could pull something off, nobody can replace dimebag,rex,vinnie or phil, i was just saying that he can play guitar. which he can :fur:
MARDUK
Hail Dimebag

Post by MARDUK »

fenrizisgod wrote:i never meant that he could pull something off, nobody can replace dimebag,rex,vinnie or phil, i was just saying that he can play guitar. which he can :fur:
I was not comparing YOU to downs people. ....oh, wait, now I do.
KingPantera wrote:I dont know if phill is good on guitar, i know he playes though, maybe he could pull something off :P
Not only does he write PhiLL, but he think he can pull something off..... Jesus H. Christ.
[quote="George Bush"]"I'm President of the United States and I'm not going to eat any more broccoli".[/quote]

Post by D.N.R »

MARDUK wrote:Phil can´t play guitar you idiots. Saying "maybe he can pull something off" makes me think of people with downs syndrome.
yup, phil is really poor on guitar.
Heia!
HellAwaits
Creampuff

Post by HellAwaits »

Nobody talk shit about Phil or I'll kick you in the penis.
PanteraRuleTheWorld
Far Beyond Driven

Post by PanteraRuleTheWorld »

PANTERA WILL NEVER PLAY AGAIN END OF, AND IT IS ALL PHILS FAULT!!! If he didn't take the best metal band on the planet for granted Dime would be alive today and Pantera would still rule the world!
All the money in the fuckin world couldn't buy me a second of trust!
MARDUK
Hail Dimebag

Post by MARDUK »

HellAwaits wrote:Nobody talk shit about Phil or I'll kick you in the penis.
Phil rules, you don´t. Please end your life.

Post by HellAwaits »

MARDUK wrote:
Phil rules, you don´t. Please end your life.
:lol: :tup:
axlash
Lynch Mob

Post by axlash »

marduk is owning this thread.
[quote="Bodom J (2)"]Amadeus is a good film [/quote]
fenrizisgod
Creampuff

Post by fenrizisgod »

phil , rex and vinnie wouldnt do a show like that, and if phil did play it would give some of the dickheads on this forum another reason to bitch about phil, you all must think your pretty HARDCORE to badmouth one of the greatest frontmen ever
Jorgen
Perceptionless

Post by Jorgen »

DiMeLiVeS wrote:ok i was thinking, im pretty sure Zakk could play everyone of dimes songs....soooo...i was rteading in circus magazine that phil would of got Pantera back together but u know why they cant......but antways phil coould still get Pantera bak together with Zakk as their new guitar player....and if u think Zakk couldnt be in two bands look at the bass player for fear factory...hes in fear factory and S.Y.L...and so far hes doin pretty good...soo if u could give me ur opinions about this idea :tup:
Zakk writes horrible squeeeeeel riffs. And learn to spell, homo.
MARDUK
Hail Dimebag

Post by MARDUK »

axlash wrote:marduk is owning this thread.
:|):

There´s really nothing more to say now.

Lock, ban and put a sticky on this motherfucker to warn everyone with downs from register here.

Post by Edna Bodine »

fenrizisgod wrote:you all must think your pretty HARDCORE to badmouth one of the greatest frontmen ever
No. We are all hardcore individually, for different reasons. For instance, I personally am hardcore because I am in the band WHITE LIMO.
Robert Hollis wrote:Me fucking around with women cost me my college education and also one of the women I was involved for awhile ended up killing herself because she was so depressed
EvilisthenewGood wrote:I know how time zones work.
buck satan
Baldy

Post by buck satan »

Edna Bodine wrote:
fenrizisgod wrote:you all must think your pretty HARDCORE to badmouth one of the greatest frontmen ever
No. We are all hardcore individually, for different reasons. For instance, I personally am hardcore because I am in the band WHITE LIMO.
maybe white limo's guitar player could fill in for dime so that pantera can reunite :shock:
Robert M ByrdFinally passed a math class after 8 tries in a 14 year period of going to college off and on.
Sloppy Bacon Tits
Mouth For War

Post by Sloppy Bacon Tits »

HellAwaits wrote:SLOPPY BACON TITS....COCK AND BACON DICKS....

COCK AND BACON TITS IS GETTING EMOTIONAL. HE GOT A VIBRATING COCK SADDLE TO MOUTNT ON HIS GREEN DAY SIGNATURE SKATEBOARD. HIS MOM TOLD HIM NOT TO SPEND MORE THAN $40 SO HE COULD ONLY GET THE 24 INCH VERSION. COCK AND BACON DICKS THREW A FIT WHEN SHE TOLD HIM THAT. HE TOLD HER HE WOULD RUN AWAY AND NEVER GIVE HER BUTTSEX AGAIN, SO SHE SAID HE COULD SPEND $50, SO HE COULD GET THAT WIDE LOAD HE WANTED.
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"]it varies. since we are in a rewards program there we try to get our free popcorns here and there and that includes the date packs also.[/quote]
Gor-Gor
Tyrant-King

Post by Gor-Gor »

Phils a herion junkie that needs to be run over by the Starlight Express.

SE'd :fu:
[quote="IFryKids"]I bet you were drunk on maple syrup and powdered donuts, you sloppy piece of shit.[/quote]
[quote="DBS"]shut the fuck up you greasy disaster.[/quote]
Cheyenne fucking Buffet
I am cool

Post by Cheyenne fucking Buffet »

Gor-Gor wrote:

I do the SE'ing around here. Let me see your Starlight Express employee ID. Oh, that's right. I never hired you. Get the fuck off my train.
IPlayTheIrishFlute wrote:I often stick my cock in my flute then ejaculate and blow the cum out of it into your mother's face.
Sloppy Bacon Tits
Mouth For War

Post by Sloppy Bacon Tits »

Cheyenne fucking Buffet wrote:
Gor-Gor wrote:

I do the SE'ing around here. Let me see your Starlight Express employee ID. Oh, that's right. I never hired you. Get the fuck off my train.
SE'd
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"]it varies. since we are in a rewards program there we try to get our free popcorns here and there and that includes the date packs also.[/quote]
HellAwaits
Creampuff

Post by HellAwaits »

Damn, sloppy bacon tits, you think that shit is funny eh? Putting one of my comments in your sig? :|):
BMFOhio
Rod Stewart

Post by BMFOhio »

I didn't read most of the replies, but you can't have Pantera without Dime. Dime and Vinnie started the band before Phil came along. But besides that,

everything Phil has done since Pantera > Everything anyone from Pantera did without Phil before or after Pantera
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"]
Luckily I am Frodo and I win.[/quote]
Edna Bodine
Crunchwrap Supreme

Post by Edna Bodine »

HellAwaits wrote:Damn, sloppy bacon tits, you think that shit is funny eh
If you're talking to a man named "Sloppy Bacon Tits" then you're obviously talking to a master of the comic arts. :tup:
Robert Hollis wrote:Me fucking around with women cost me my college education and also one of the women I was involved for awhile ended up killing herself because she was so depressed
kruxxcjuck
Creampuff

Post by kruxxcjuck »

Zakk could never play Dimebag's solo's and stuff.
And to all you guy's who says Zakk suck, wtf? He's a great guitar player!
kruxxcjuck
Creampuff

Post by kruxxcjuck »

MARDUK wrote:Phil can´t play guitar you idiots. Saying "maybe he can pull something off" makes me think of people with downs syndrome.
Didn't you see the video when pantera performed with Jason Newsted? Phil pulled off a kinda cool solo and Metallica's Whiplash
PanteraRuleTheWorld
Far Beyond Driven

Post by PanteraRuleTheWorld »

What a fuckin stupid ass thread this is! No more Pantera...EVER, or is that too hard to get through your heads?
All the money in the fuckin world couldn't buy me a second of trust!
DiMeLiVeS
Creampuff

Post by DiMeLiVeS »

its all phil's fault for dimes death :fur: . IF dumbass phil wouldnt of broke pantera up for Superjoint ritual .DIME WOULD STILL BE ALIVE!! :fu:
michaelrattlehead666
Creampuff

Post by michaelrattlehead666 »

phil is good at guitar! fuckers!
Edna Bodine
Crunchwrap Supreme

Post by Edna Bodine »

Alright, man, i'll do it. :tup:

Cool idea, Dimelives, man! i'll reform Pantera and play guitar for them!!

I'll be sure to give you credit with the idea in the liner notes to our new record, which i'll also have to write most of, since i'm filling in for Dime!

Thanks again!

Danny

p.s. i'm going to call up vinnie with your awesome idea right now!

MARDUK
Hail Dimebag

Post by MARDUK »

:lol:

Post by Piranha »

Are you guys fucking retards?
Here's a solo by Zakk, i know Dimebag was the best guitarist ever, but Zakk has always been the second best.

Zakk Wylde Solo
http://DOWN.FTPZ.US//v13w95c40cfd5406a0 ... 7e2d7.html

Now lets get this thing straight - It's better seeing Pantera with Zakk Wylde then just not seeing Pantera.
Cheyenne fucking Buffet
I am cool

Post by Cheyenne fucking Buffet »

Piranha wrote: i know Dimebag was the best guitarist ever, but Zakk has always been the second best.
I agree completely, dude. These are the only two guitarists on the face of the planet.
IPlayTheIrishFlute wrote:I often stick my cock in my flute then ejaculate and blow the cum out of it into your mother's face.
dead forever
Lynch Mob

Post by dead forever »

Piranha wrote:Are you guys fucking retards?
Here's a solo by Zakk, i know Dimebag was the best guitarist ever, but Zakk has always been the second best.

Zakk Wylde Solo
http://DOWN.FTPZ.US//v13w95c40cfd5406a0 ... 7e2d7.html

Now lets get this thing straight - It's better seeing Pantera with Zakk Wylde then just not seeing Pantera.

You are a fucking retard.

Go and listen to marty friedman, randy rhoads, jason becker, eddie van halen, pepper keenan, dave mustaine, and the other 50 thousand guitar players that are better than zakk wylde .
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"]Also the only log touching I do is when I touch my own while thinking of hot chicks on this board.[/quote]
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"] dead forever remove your avatar now.[/quote]