Anyone else rarely use arpeggios

The place to talk about instruments, tab, the bands gear and anything else musically related.
Lord of This World
TittySprinkles

Anyone else rarely use arpeggios

Post by Lord of This World »

in your solos? I think they're pretty boring personally. Sometimes I use little 3 string ones (example: "One" by Metallica, in the intro solo) during quick runs but I rarely do 4 or 5 string ones.
stoic wrote:good news...everyone took that at face value and immediately stopped thinking you're a scared dork fuck.
CFH Eternal
Lynch Mob

Re: Anyone else rarely use arpeggios

Post by CFH Eternal »

Lord of This World wrote:in your solos? I think they're pretty boring personally. Sometimes I use little 3 string ones (example: "One" by Metallica, in the intro solo) during quick runs but I rarely do 4 or 5 string ones.
Actually I am beginning to dig them more. like the sweeps in "This Godless Endeavor" by Nevermore are pretty sweet.
[quote="Cheyenne Fucking Buffet"]This one's called Enter Sandman, maybe you've heard of it."[/quote]
Lord of This World
TittySprinkles

Well a few weeks ago i did a slow post rock-ish song and i used a 5 string arpeggio for a lead part but i didn't sweep it and it gave it a cool little sound. I guess I should experiment with them more. :tup:
Last edited by Lord of This World on Sat Aug 06, 2005 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stoic wrote:good news...everyone took that at face value and immediately stopped thinking you're a scared dork fuck.
Lord of This World
TittySprinkles

Well a few weeks ago i did a slow post rock-ish song and i used a 5 string arpeggio for a lead part but i didn't sweep it and it gave it a cool little sound. I guess I should experiment with them more. :tup: