"Musician's Friend" are a bunch of jews

The place to talk about instruments, tab, the bands gear and anything else musically related.
Muffin
Lynch Mob

"Musician's Friend" are a bunch of jews

Post by Muffin »

I got this "22nd anniversary celebration" catalog in the mail. I found a Randall RG75G2C Combo, advertised for $249.99. I'm thinking "Score, I have around that much cash, i'll pick one up". So I go to their website, and find out it's been discontinued. What the fuck? why would they advertise it if Randall stopped making em? because they're fucking jewish, thats why.

So anyone know of any good amps that are around $250-$300?
axlash wrote:black people kind of like me.
Mad Muir wrote:that would be awesome if the dog took a shit but the condom was stuck to its butthole lips and it blew a big 'ol turd balloon
SuicideNote
I will fuck you up

Post by SuicideNote »

Build a rack.

You have 250-300? Buy a used 300 watt power amp and a 8 space enclosure. Plug in the power amp at the store and crank it up all the way. If you hear humming, that is bad, don't buy it. If you hear a slight hiss, that's fine because at full volume the motherfucker will be loud.

Next purchase a preamp rack unit with a programmable midi footswitch. Test no fewer than 10 models before making a purchase.

Then if you still want some play with your setup, get a 24 band EQ. Test it out then buy it.

You can get decent rig for 400-500 if you shop around. This will be all used equipment. Racks are cool because you can always upgrade your components. WIth a Peavy 5150 or a Randall Warhead or any other amp package you are stuck with just what they give you and most likely it will be a ton more expensive.

You all want to play like the pros do and on pro equipment. I've never seen a pro guitar player walk out on stage with a 80 watt crate combo amp.

That's all for now, you know how to find me.
[quote]What it's fair to say is that there is a significant number of young Australian males whose first glimpse of the sexualized female is her engaging in graphic, maybe even violent, hardcore sex.[/quote]
Muffin
Lynch Mob

Post by Muffin »

Thanks, I was thinking about builing a rack....But I had no idea where to begin or anything. :)
Mad Muir wrote:that would be awesome if the dog took a shit but the condom was stuck to its butthole lips and it blew a big 'ol turd balloon
S
Interloper

Post by S »

Pantera420
Vulgar Bastard

Post by Pantera420 »

SuicideNote wrote:Build a rack.

You have 250-300? Buy a used 300 watt power amp and a 8 space enclosure. Plug in the power amp at the store and crank it up all the way. If you hear humming, that is bad, don't buy it. If you hear a slight hiss, that's fine because at full volume the motherfucker will be loud.

Next purchase a preamp rack unit with a programmable midi footswitch. Test no fewer than 10 models before making a purchase.

Then if you still want some play with your setup, get a 24 band EQ. Test it out then buy it.

You can get decent rig for 400-500 if you shop around. This will be all used equipment. Racks are cool because you can always upgrade your components. WIth a Peavy 5150 or a Randall Warhead or any other amp package you are stuck with just what they give you and most likely it will be a ton more expensive.

You all want to play like the pros do and on pro equipment. I've never seen a pro guitar player walk out on stage with a 80 watt crate combo amp.

rarely will you find a poweramp and preamp and cabinet and al lthe other shit for that much. buy a marshall v8100 if you want cheap but awesome tone
Individual Thought Patterns
Muffin
Lynch Mob

Post by Muffin »

Pantera420 wrote:buy a marshall v8100 if you want cheap but awesome tone
I searched around online but coulden't find anything. :tdown: .....Do you know where I can find one?
croninburg
Lynch Mob

Post by croninburg »

Pantera420 wrote:
SuicideNote wrote:Build a rack.

rarely will you find a poweramp and preamp and cabinet and al lthe other shit for that much. buy a marshall v8100 if you want cheap but awesome tone
I was going to saay, if you can build an amazing amp for so cheap, why doesn't everyone do it? I do need a cab though, so i might look into it :tup:
Ben
fuckyeah

Post by Ben »

Are you intending to play live? If so, save up more money and get a nice half stack.
http://www.burialwithin.com

[quote="goshuaspenis"]if 90% of all women in pubs are fugly, WHY DO YOU THINK THE WHOLE FUCKING NATION IS KNOWN AS ONE MASSIVE ALCOHOLIC KNOWN AS TEXECUTIONER THE ELECTROTESTICULAR[/quote]
Muffin
Lynch Mob

Post by Muffin »

Ben wrote:Are you intending to play live? If so, save up more money and get a nice half stack.
Not yet, i'm just jamming around with a drummer.....I can barely hear myself over the drums so I need to get a louder amp.

Edit: Also, i'd like to have a nice combo....I don't feel like lugging around a whole half-stack back and forth between our houses.
Pantera420
Vulgar Bastard

Post by Pantera420 »

Muffin wrote:
I searched around online but coulden't find anything. :tdown: .....Do you know where I can find one?
http://cgi.ebay.com/Marshall-ValveState ... dZViewItem
300$ buy it now. go to harmony central and read up on the amp, people have nothing but good things to say about it.
Individual Thought Patterns
Muffin
Lynch Mob

Post by Muffin »

Pantera420 wrote:
Muffin wrote:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Marshall-ValveState ... dZViewItem
300$ buy it now. go to harmony central and read up on the amp, people have nothing but good things to say about it.
Dude, you are my fucking savior. Thanks a million
warhead dime
Trendkiller

Post by warhead dime »

thats why i leave my "concert" amp at my drummers and my other halfstack at my house for practicing.
Muffin
Lynch Mob

Post by Muffin »

warhead dime wrote:thats why i leave my "concert" amp at my drummers and my other halfstack at my house for practicing.
Well I figured if I got that Marshall i'd just leave the cab at my drummer's house and just leave the head here.