Superjoint Board

Talk about anything Pantera related....
Muffin
Lynch Mob

Post by Muffin »

Nice one :roll:
axlash wrote:black people kind of like me.
Mad Muir wrote:that would be awesome if the dog took a shit but the condom was stuck to its butthole lips and it blew a big 'ol turd balloon
Junkie0423
n0ob

WTF

Post by Junkie0423 »

The board was just up yesterday "To walk through the world by ones self you can't be protected youre trust is in whiskey and weed and Black Sabbath its Godamn Electric" Image
HellAwaits
Creampuff

Post by HellAwaits »

I thought id stop by and give you fuckerz a crash course. Superjoint kicks ass. I listen to all kinds of fuckin metal shit. From Down to Sodom....from Pantera to Exodus....you tr00 fuckers are talking shit about 'mainstream' or 'radio' metal when fucking Pantera is mainstream. So no more of that shit.
Junkie0423
n0ob

Violent Car Wreck

Post by Junkie0423 »

I heard the band describe themselves as sounding like a "violent car wreck," I think that description is more appropriate to their piece of garbage messageboard. :fu: Image Image Image
HellAwaits
Creampuff

Post by HellAwaits »

What makes their board garbage?
Junkie0423
n0ob

SJR board

Post by Junkie0423 »

Its doesn't work.Image
Edna Bodine
Crunchwrap Supreme

Post by Edna Bodine »

Junkie, did you know that there is no punishment on this board for not posting a picture along with each sentence you write?
Robert Hollis wrote:Me fucking around with women cost me my college education and also one of the women I was involved for awhile ended up killing herself because she was so depressed
EvilisthenewGood wrote:I know how time zones work.
Junkie0423
n0ob

Really?

Post by Junkie0423 »

Cool then Image
Edna Bodine
Crunchwrap Supreme

Re: Really?

Post by Edna Bodine »

Junkie0423 wrote:Cool then Image
Junkie, what drug(s) are you addicted to?
Robert Hollis wrote:Me fucking around with women cost me my college education and also one of the women I was involved for awhile ended up killing herself because she was so depressed
EvilisthenewGood wrote:I know how time zones work.
HellAwaits
Creampuff

Post by HellAwaits »

Gangrene of the cock. Thats a drug aint it?
Spoke
The Burt-er

Post by Spoke »

Are you asking because you've just ingested it?
[quote="BaptizedBurning"]randy (rhoads) can't be the greatest, because slash already is.[/quote]
[quote="Rage"]You're the John Cena of the PBB.[/quote]
HellAwaits
Creampuff

Post by HellAwaits »

No, because I was talking to your mom last night and she was telling me about sucking a gangrene inflamed cock. She seemed high, so thats why I was wondering.
Spoke
The Burt-er

Post by Spoke »

:roll:
[quote="BaptizedBurning"]randy (rhoads) can't be the greatest, because slash already is.[/quote]
[quote="Rage"]You're the John Cena of the PBB.[/quote]
Bukkake Tsunami
Master Blumpkin

Post by Bukkake Tsunami »

Junkie0423 wrote:Shut the hell up you moron I was just kidding. Superjoint Ritual is the best band in heavy metal. I'm not gonna go so far to say they are better than Pantera right now, but they are the best band currently in heavy metal by far.

i must admit the first cd released by superjoint was okay it had a little going for it, probably because the songs were all recorded at different times. but goddamn their second album, whatever that piece of shit was called was fucking garbage and anyone who likes it fucking is a shmuck on shit too, its the shittiest thing ive heard next to rod stewart, thanks phil! most junkies make good music not shit!
Sorry but you cannot use search at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.
HellAwaits
Creampuff

Post by HellAwaits »

The second album wasnt bad. It was pretty good actually.
PanteraRuleTheWorld
Far Beyond Driven

Post by PanteraRuleTheWorld »

I'm kinda fucked off bout Superjoint 'cos if Phil didn't ditch Pantera for them then that cunt wouldn't have killed Dime, he had no reason to leave Pantera he could have done Superjoint on the side like Down!
All the money in the fuckin world couldn't buy me a second of trust!