Is anyone going to be at these locations?

Have some tour dates? Got a concert review? Its all in here....
dilated_in_disbelief
Creampuff

Is anyone going to be at these locations?

Post by dilated_in_disbelief »

Gigantour
july 28 San Diego, CA

Sounds of the Underground
July 31 Denver, Co

Ozzfest
August 16 Salt Lake City, UT

I am, so if anyone wants to hang out or something....yeah. I used to go by the user name death_angel but i forgot the password :?
WHAA!!!
AlphaOmegaCFH
Mouth For War

Post by AlphaOmegaCFH »

I'm going to haunt you in your sleep.
Those Who Trumpet Their Sufferings are Usually the Ones Most Deserving Of Agony -Dave Brockie

[quote="Isis"]hahahahaha I thought you were gonna say it's not big enough to fill up your monstrous snatch. heh sorry, my bad.[/quote]
dilated_in_disbelief
Creampuff

AlphaOmegaCFH wrote:I'm going to haunt you in your sleep.
does this mean we'll be sleeping together after one of these shows?
WHAA!!!
dilated_in_disbelief
Creampuff

that was a joke by the way, tried playing along, maybe i failed
WHAA!!!
AlphaOmegaCFH
Mouth For War

Post by AlphaOmegaCFH »

dilated_in_disbelief wrote:that was a joke by the way, tried playing along, maybe i failed
You should never explain. I'm not going to see a show with someone whose going to say something wacky then explain that it was a joke and ask me not to get mad. Sorry, Kell.
Those Who Trumpet Their Sufferings are Usually the Ones Most Deserving Of Agony -Dave Brockie

[quote="Isis"]hahahahaha I thought you were gonna say it's not big enough to fill up your monstrous snatch. heh sorry, my bad.[/quote]
dilated_in_disbelief
Creampuff

AlphaOmegaCFH wrote:
dilated_in_disbelief wrote:that was a joke by the way, tried playing along, maybe i failed
You should never explain. I'm not going to see a show with someone whose going to say something wacky then explain that it was a joke and ask me not to get mad. Sorry, Kell.
well i wasn't inviting you. If you were already planning on going, then you'd be going. But we could make it a date if you wanted, if an apology is required to make you think more highly of me
WHAA!!!
AlphaOmegaCFH
Mouth For War

Post by AlphaOmegaCFH »

dilated_in_disbelief wrote:
AlphaOmegaCFH wrote:
well i wasn't inviting you.
Yes you were, and I turned you down. You'll find someone to go with don't worry.

dilated_in_disbelief
Creampuff

AlphaOmegaCFH wrote:
dilated_in_disbelief wrote:
AlphaOmegaCFH wrote:
well i wasn't inviting you.
Yes you were, and I turned you down. You'll find someone to go with don't worry.
i guess you can choose to interpret it that way
WHAA!!!