More From My Band

The place to talk about instruments, tab, the bands gear and anything else musically related.
DBS
Haunted

More From My Band

Post by DBS »

Three songs that were recorded in the very room i post from.

These links will only last for 24 hours so i need somewhere new to host from, dmusic is gay.

All song names make no sense.

After the Thunder
http://waste.dmusic.com/music/stream/hi ... stream.m3u

Penis Shock Recon

Don't They Know

I'm sure you'll all notice the appalling sound quality, especially with the drums, but try not to worry about that and make fun of the songs themselves.
Cheyenne fucking Buffet
I am cool

Post by Cheyenne fucking Buffet »

Interesting approach. Not many bands go the "no bass drum" route.
IPlayTheIrishFlute wrote:I often stick my cock in my flute then ejaculate and blow the cum out of it into your mother's face.
DBS
Haunted

Post by DBS »

Cheyenne fucking Buffet wrote:Interesting approach. Not many bands go the "no bass drum" route.
:lol: :lol: it was miced up but the sound didnt come through. as i said the sound is horrible.
hippy
Twat

Post by hippy »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
[quote="Buddy"]alfie you have to believe me![/quote]
koth
n0ob

Post by koth »

The guitar work is good. The singing needs to be worked on some.
I would look into try someting different on the drum sound. I know the quality sucked but still try changing the drums up some. sounds like your beating on a trash can. over all good start :tup:
hippy
Twat

Post by hippy »

:lol: i just listened.
DBS
Haunted

Post by DBS »

koth wrote:The guitar work is good. The singing needs to be worked on some.
I would look into try someting different on the drum sound. I know the quality sucked but still try changing the drums up some. sounds like your beating on a trash can. over all good start :tup:
our drummer has an awesome set up and these recordings dont do him any justice. its posted here somewhere. and the vocals fucking rule, so shut your god damn mouth.
DBS
Haunted

Post by DBS »

hippy wrote::lol: i just listened.
explain.
DBS
Haunted

Post by DBS »

Ken's Drum Set Up.

Drums: Tama
6pc Tama Rockstar in Jet black
10" x 9" Rack Tom
12" x 10" Rack Tom
14" x 12" Hanging Floor Tom
16" x 16" Floor Tom
22" x 18" Bass Drum
14" x 5½" Snare

Cymbals: Sabian
16" Pro Sonix
14" AAX Mini Chinese
14" Pro Sonix Hi-Hats
17" Pro Sonix Crash
18" AAXplosion Crash
20" Pro Sonix Ride
18" B8 Pro Chinese

Heads: Remo
Clear Remo Weather King Pinstripes
Evans EQ2 Reso on Bass w/ 4" port Holz

Sticks: Vic Firth
Vic Firth 5AN

Hardware: Mixed
Mixed Cymbal Stands
Tama Roadpro Hi Hat stand
Gilbralter Intruder Double Pedal

Mics: Shure
Shure PG's
hippy
Twat

Post by hippy »

DBS wrote:
explain.
ok, it was funny. keep it up :tup:
scrotal_tug
Vulgar Bastard

Post by scrotal_tug »

I was expecting something amazing when I clicked those links following the grilling I got from you about my mix :lol:

Average songwriting & average/awful mix. Keep at it, kid. :tup:
DBS
Haunted

Post by DBS »

hippy wrote:
DBS wrote:
explain.
ok, it was funny. keep it up :tup:
so you enjoyed it?
hippy
Twat

Post by hippy »

no. it was typical metal sounding music. i like more original kind of stuff. yeah i know it was an original song but it sounds like alot of other stuff.
DBS
Haunted

Post by DBS »

scrotal_tug wrote:I was expecting something amazing when I clicked those links following the grilling I got from you about my mix :lol:

Average songwriting & average/awful mix. Keep at it, kid. :tup:
i said the band was shit, not your mix. i explained the sound was awful on my songs. it was recorded in my house in the room in which i sit presently.
DBS
Haunted

Post by DBS »

hippy wrote:no. it was typical metal sounding music. i like more original kind of stuff. yeah i know it was an original song but it sounds like alot of other stuff.
who do you think it sounded like?
hippy
Twat

Post by hippy »

sounds metallica or pantera (not really) influenced. the drums were so repitive and boring and the guitars were nothing special.
Aeon
Oh Alfie...

Post by Aeon »

hippy wrote:sounds metallica or pantera (not really) influenced. the drums were so repitive and boring and the guitars were nothing special.
Dream Theater-ish too.
DBS
Haunted

Post by DBS »

Dream Theater???

:x :x :x
M.I.A
6000 chicken fijitas

Post by M.I.A »

it sounds pretty good
[quote="Aeon"]I don't remember making this thread. Fuck, I don't even like Down. :lol:[/quote]
DBS
Haunted

Post by DBS »

M.I.A wrote:it sounds pretty good
now i know my band sucks.
Gnarkiller
Trendkiller

Post by Gnarkiller »

not too shabby
[quote="STEVE COFFEY"] SYCROTES FACT #285: I like gettin' fucked[/quote]
M.I.A
6000 chicken fijitas

Post by M.I.A »

DBS wrote:
M.I.A wrote:it sounds pretty good
now i know my band sucks.
:roll:
[quote="Aeon"]I don't remember making this thread. Fuck, I don't even like Down. :lol:[/quote]
crveni
Creampuff

Post by crveni »

Your band sux ass. :lol:
DEATH TO AMERICA!!! IT SUX !
Cheyenne fucking Buffet
I am cool

Post by Cheyenne fucking Buffet »

crveni wrote:Your band sux ass. :lol:
Yeah, but you can't even get ahold of basic guitar equipment.
IPlayTheIrishFlute wrote:I often stick my cock in my flute then ejaculate and blow the cum out of it into your mother's face.
DBS
Haunted

Post by DBS »

make sure you listen to all of the songs, not just the first one.

i'll post more soon, try not to ejaculate.
DBS
Haunted

Post by DBS »

crveni wrote:Your band sux ass. :lol:
the very fact you spelled the word 'sucks' as 'sux' immediately points out you are an invalid and your opinion is void. however, i would like to know how my band appeals to the baltic nations, so please explain what you dislike about my band.

For the homosexuals amongst us, i know there are many..... here's a picture of me in the recording process looking really really gay and womanlike. again.

Aeon
Oh Alfie...

Post by Aeon »

Can't explain all the feelings that you're making me feeeeeeeeeeeeeeel!
DBS
Haunted

Post by DBS »

Aeon wrote:Can't explain all the feelings that you're making me feeeeeeeeeeeeeeel!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My heart's in overdrive and you're behind the steering wheeeeeeeel.
Bodom J wrote:I wish I was even a quarter as good looking as dbs.
koth
n0ob

Post by koth »

Look dip shit i was just trying to be nice and not come out and say your band fucking sucks ass.
Your singer sounds like Lemmy trying to sing punk rock and your drummer sounds like some kid you found playing at you local friday night high school football game. I couldn't care less how bad ass his drum set up is. You can have the best shit in the world if you can't play it it still sounds like shit. Hell i spent close to $7000 buying a Marshall jcm800 full stack a les paul custom and a Kramer usa but i still can't play like Randy rhoads or EVH. So long story short fuck you :fu: :lol:
DBS
Haunted

Post by DBS »

koth wrote:Look dip shit i was just trying to be nice and not come out and say your band fucking sucks ass.
Your singer sounds like Lemmy trying to sing punk rock and your drummer sounds like some kid you found playing at you local friday night high school football game. I couldn't care less how bad ass his drum set up is. You can have the best shit in the world if you can't play it it still sounds like shit. Hell i spent close to $7000 buying a Marshall jcm800 full stack a les paul custom and a Kramer usa but i still can't play like Randy rhoads or EVH. So long story short fuck you :fu: :lol:
:(
croninburg
Lynch Mob

Post by croninburg »

There are loads of free mp3 hosts on the net, soundclick, myspace, mp3.com.. why not use one of them?
Aeon
Oh Alfie...

Post by Aeon »

koth wrote:Look dip shit i was just trying to be nice and not come out and say your band fucking sucks ass.
I hope you didn't think by buying all that garbage that you would magically become Steve Vai, did you?
koth
n0ob

Post by koth »

Aeon wrote:
I hope you didn't think by buying all that garbage that you would magically become Steve Vai, did you?
Pay attention I said Randy Rhoads and EVH.
I bought the stuff because i'm at a point in my life now to were i can afford things like this to play with. These are things i wanted when i was a kid and couldn't have now i can so i'm getting it.
DBS
Haunted

Post by DBS »

koth wrote:Pay attention I said Randy Rhoads and EVH.
god aeon you idiot, he thought he'd be able to play like eddie van halen not steve vai. if he wanted to be vai-esque he's have paid more obviously. luckily the seven grand has been well spent; he can play like evh, although he finds it impossible to pull of 'for the love of god' or 'the riddle', simply because his equipment restricts him.
koth
n0ob

Post by koth »

DBS wrote:
koth wrote:Pay attention I said Randy Rhoads and EVH.
god aeon you idiot, he thought he'd be able to play like eddie van halen not steve vai. if he wanted to be vai-esque he's have paid more obviously. luckily the seven grand has been well spent; he can play like evh, although he finds it impossible to pull of 'for the love of god' or 'the riddle', simply because his equipment restricts him.
BUt i can throw down a mean crazy trane and suicide solution. :)
I will run out tommorow and buy me a new ibanez and in a week i will be kicking out surfing with the alien. :tup: i have always liked joe over steve. Shit come to think of it i already have a rg100 i think i will go and get me a new dean ml and re-record vulgar display of power.
hippy
Twat

Post by hippy »

it sounds like the first and second song the guitars are losing rythm at parts. i dont remember which parts but thats besides the point. also what pickups you got in that hunk-a-junk washburn?
Ben
fuckyeah

Post by Ben »

DBS wrote:
our drummer has an awesome set up and these recordings dont do him any justice. its posted here somewhere. and the vocals fucking rule, so shut your god damn mouth.
grow some balls and learn to take some criticism.

maybe you'll have to wait until after puberty to be able to accept the fact that some people don't like you or your band. once you grow up it isn't so bad.
http://www.burialwithin.com

[quote="goshuaspenis"]if 90% of all women in pubs are fugly, WHY DO YOU THINK THE WHOLE FUCKING NATION IS KNOWN AS ONE MASSIVE ALCOHOLIC KNOWN AS TEXECUTIONER THE ELECTROTESTICULAR[/quote]
Mark
Far Beyond Driven

Post by Mark »

I didn't get a chance to hear those files, but I saw the videos on your website and it was mediocre.
DBS
Haunted

Post by DBS »

Ben wrote:
DBS wrote:
grow some balls and learn to take some criticism.

maybe you'll have to wait until after puberty to be able to accept the fact that some people don't like you or your band. once you grow up it isn't so bad.
grow some intellect and learn to understand sarcasm.
Jefferino
Hail Dimebag

Post by Jefferino »

you suck- and you look like a fag- 1 more strike you goto the fucking dugout.
Get killed.