If you like some good ole rock N roll.

Have some tour dates? Got a concert review? Its all in here....
Bigval
Beanerwop

If you like some good ole rock N roll.

Post by Bigval »

Then you should go see John Mellencamp and John Fogerty on tour. I saw these two last night at the Tweeter Center in Chicagoland and it was a gem to see. John Fogerty for the people who do not know, fronted the legendary band Creedence Clearwater Revival. He performed his solo material and classics from his Creedence days. Dude has that rebel voice. John Mellencamp did his catalog of songs and some new ones. It was great. A tour you shouldn't miss!
[21:29] utsadeli: i thought this chick i used to work with mexican i talked to her in spanish
[21:29] utsadeli: untill she told me she was hawaiian and i was like oh schitt my bad lol
[21:29] utsadeli: that went on for 2 months
Peej
Far Beyond Driven

Post by Peej »

Best voice in rock.
charlie
formerly known as threak

Post by charlie »

I would see this if it came close to me in england. I expect my dads already seen them both live though.
GRIM
Bigval
Beanerwop

Post by Bigval »

Peej wrote:Best voice in rock.
Yeh, classic.
[21:29] utsadeli: i thought this chick i used to work with mexican i talked to her in spanish
[21:29] utsadeli: untill she told me she was hawaiian and i was like oh schitt my bad lol
[21:29] utsadeli: that went on for 2 months
AlferdPacker
I kill my food

Post by AlferdPacker »

Fogerty rules. CCR was great.

Mellencrap is the most overrated, untalented piece of garbage pimple ever to sit on the ass of Rock and Roll. JMO though.....
Snitches get stitches