which is better?

The place to talk about instruments, tab, the bands gear and anything else musically related.

Metallica VS. Pantera

Pantera
83%
Metallica
17%

Total votes: 24

pantera_chic_01
Creampuff Sr.

Post by pantera_chic_01 »

....yeah uhm nice to know....
....shut the fuck up....
....o.o I guess I am OWNED....FUCK YOU :fu: :fu: :fu:
* I Called Your Boyfriend Gay And He Hit Me With His Purse *
Cheyenne fucking Buffet
I am cool

Post by Cheyenne fucking Buffet »

Fuck you, asshole.
IPlayTheIrishFlute wrote:I often stick my cock in my flute then ejaculate and blow the cum out of it into your mother's face.
Cheyenne fucking Buffet
I am cool

Owned.
IPlayTheIrishFlute wrote:I often stick my cock in my flute then ejaculate and blow the cum out of it into your mother's face.
pantera_chic_01
Creampuff Sr.

:fu: Do you have some fucked up mental problem because nobody else is even saying anything about OWNED SHIT!!! :fu:
Cheyenne fucking Buffet
I am cool

OWNED.
hippy
Twat

Post by hippy »

panterachich stop cfb is my friend. :)

just kidding. hes a fucking asshole :fu:
[quote="Buddy"]alfie you have to believe me![/quote]
pantera_chic_01
Creampuff Sr.

FUCK YOU ONCE AGAIN...THIS IS REALLY RETARDED ALL THIS OWNED SHIT. SO JUST FUCKING DROP IT YOU DICK. :fu:
Cheyenne fucking Buffet
I am cool

pantera_chic_01 wrote:FUCK YOU ONCE AGAIN...THIS IS REALLY RETARDED ALL THIS OWNED SHIT. SO JUST FUCKING DROP IT YOU DICK. :fu:
Haha, easy. Owned.
Cheyenne fucking Buffet
I am cool

Even though you got owned, enjoy this. The hand of god has come back to own your sorry fucking ass.

Aeon
Oh Alfie...

Post by Aeon »

pisschrist33 (3:27:02 AM): owned
pantera_chic_01
Creampuff Sr.

Fuck you!!! I am Leaving this GOD DAMN SITE FOR TONIGHT. Give you a break from all your fucking OWNED shit... ttyl dickhead. :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :D :fur:
Sloppy Bacon Tits
Mouth For War

Post by Sloppy Bacon Tits »

:(
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"]it varies. since we are in a rewards program there we try to get our free popcorns here and there and that includes the date packs also.[/quote]
Aeon
Oh Alfie...

Post by Aeon »

pantera_chic_01 wrote:Fuck you!!! I am Leaving this GOD DAMN SITE FOR TONIGHT. Give you a break from all your fucking OWNED shit... ttyl dickhead. :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :D :fur:
Don't leave me.
Cheyenne fucking Buffet
I am cool

pantera_chic_01 wrote:Fuck you!!! I am Leaving this GOD DAMN SITE FOR TONIGHT. Give you a break from all your fucking OWNED shit... ttyl dickhead. :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :D :fur:
Sorry. Owned.
pantera_chic_01
Creampuff Sr.

Bcuz I swear to God I am going to fucking kill you cfg... :fu: :fur: :aargh: :bs: :hit: :fur: :fur: :fur:
Cheyenne fucking Buffet
I am cool

Cheyenne fucking Guffet? Bitch, you're so owned you can't see straight.

OWNED.
Sloppy Bacon Tits
Mouth For War

pantera_chic_01 wrote:Bcuz I swear to God I am going to fucking kill you cfg... :fu: :fur: :aargh: :bs: :hit: :fur: :fur: :fur:
I only want to see you bathing in the purple rain
[quote="heavymetalsoldier666"]it varies. since we are in a rewards program there we try to get our free popcorns here and there and that includes the date packs also.[/quote]
pantera_chic_01
Creampuff Sr.

oh mother fucking god fuck you CFB there there you go mother fucker. now shut the hell up. and stop being a dick :fu:
Cheyenne fucking Buffet
I am cool

pantera_chic_01 wrote:Bcuz I swear to God I am going to fucking kill you cfg... :fu: :fur: :aargh: :bs: :hit: :fur: :fur: :fur:
I'm so sorry. I really am so, so sorry if I ever hurt you or caused you pain. I can't help it. I really, really just can't help it when the madman's on the rise again.

You're owned, bitch. Take it to the fucking grave.
pantera_chic_01
Creampuff Sr.

fuck you. Im leaving this fucking hell hole. :fu:
Aeon
Oh Alfie...

Post by Aeon »

pantera_chic_01 wrote:fuck you. Im leaving this fucking hell hole. :fu:
Don't leave.
Sloppy Bacon Tits
Mouth For War

pantera_chic_01 wrote:fuck you. Im leaving this fucking hell hole. :fu:
Oh girl, I’d be in trouble if you left me now
pantera_chic_01
Creampuff Sr.

. . . why . . .
Sloppy Bacon Tits
Mouth For War

pantera_chic_01 wrote:. . . why . . .
‘Cause I don’t know where to look for love, I just don’t know how
pantera_chic_01
Creampuff Sr.

lol...whatever... :roll:
Cheyenne fucking Buffet
I am cool

Just in case you figured you were now safe from the clutches of God's hand, I'm here to prove you wrong. I'm still here.

Owned.
Sloppy Bacon Tits
Mouth For War

pantera_chic_01 wrote:lol...whatever... :roll:
all my friends call me a fool
pantera_chic_01
Creampuff Sr.

fuck you. I knew you were still here. fuck you fuck you.and fuck you some more because in reality you can't get anything from anyone. so you come on the computer to try and get a little something from people on the computer. :fu:
Aeon
Oh Alfie...

Post by Aeon »

pantera_chic_01 wrote:fuck you. I knew you were still here. fuck you fuck you.and fuck you some more because in reality you can't get anything from anyone. so you come on the computer to try and get a little something from people on the computer. :fu:
No don't.
Sloppy Bacon Tits
Mouth For War

Aeon wrote:
pantera_chic_01 wrote:fuck you. I knew you were still here. fuck you fuck you.and fuck you some more because in reality you can't get anything from anyone. so you come on the computer to try and get a little something from people on the computer. :fu:
No don't.
:shock:
pantera_chic_01
Creampuff Sr.

[quote="Aeon"][quote="pantera_chic_01"]fuck you. I knew you were still here. fuck you fuck you.and fuck you some more because in reality you can't get anything from anyone. so you come on the computer to try and get a little something from people on the computer. :fu:[/quote]
No don't.[/quote]...
Aeon
Oh Alfie...

Post by Aeon »

Sloppy Bacon Tits wrote:
Aeon wrote:
No don't.
:roll:
Sloppy Bacon Tits
Mouth For War

Aeon wrote:
Sloppy Bacon Tits wrote:
Aeon wrote:
No don't.
buddy :(
Cheyenne fucking Buffet
I am cool

I'm tired of owning you. I've owned you so bad you'll be owned 'til you die, you stupid motherfucker. Even Razor Rob called my cell and told me to give it a rest because he couldn't bear to watch you get owned any longer.

OWNED.
Aeon
Oh Alfie...

Post by Aeon »

Sloppy Bacon Tits wrote:
Aeon wrote:
Sloppy Bacon Tits wrote:
Aeon wrote:
No don't.
buddy :(
:killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew: :killjew:
pantera_chic_01
Creampuff Sr.

:D .......... :fu: .......... :D
Sloppy Bacon Tits
Mouth For War

i feel so used
Cheyenne fucking Buffet
I am cool

pantera_chic_01 wrote::D .......... :fu: .......... :D
Is that a spaced-out dick and balls? Why don't you suck it, bitch.

Why? Because I just owned you again. Jesus holy shit, you're owned to the fucking dynamRazor Rob in Dime's hand.
pantera_chic_01
Creampuff Sr.

you must fucking really like owning me... :fu:
Cheyenne fucking Buffet
I am cool

Owned.