my band....

The place to talk about instruments, tab, the bands gear and anything else musically related.
*101proof*
n0ob

my band....

Post by *101proof* »

yea i bet people are gonna get pissed and all because we dont have music up yet but we are going into the recording studio this saturday the 21st of may to record our demo. so sorry we don't have music up yet but there will be music up after this weekend... but if you wanna check out our pics and logos then check us out. if you like bands like darkest hour, the bled, black dahlia murder, unearth and bleeding through then hopefully you like us!

www.myspace.com/bulletsforbeloved
1966-2004 R.I.P Dime
scrotal_tug
Vulgar Bastard

Post by scrotal_tug »

I like those bands, I'll look forward to hearing your mp3s.

Your band name is gay though... Such a typical name :tdown:
morgbite
Lost

Post by morgbite »

your band name is gay as fuck.
Once more unto the breech dear friends, for England,Harry and St George!
I'M A FUCKING FAGGOT! NICE COCK DUDE!
Metallash
Hail Dimebag

Post by Metallash »

emo faggots.
"What'chu doin in mah house?...........eating a big ass Sandwich n shit?"
Jefferino
Hail Dimebag

Post by Jefferino »

OMFG
Get killed.
Jefferino
Hail Dimebag

Post by Jefferino »

I (dont) hate to say it, but EMO/HARDCORE is gonna die a horrible death- and Im gonna be laughing my ass off- we need a heavy metal fuckin revolution
Get killed.
scrotal_tug
Vulgar Bastard

Post by scrotal_tug »

Jefferino wrote:I (dont) hate to say it, but EMO/HARDCORE is gonna die a horrible death- and Im gonna be laughing my ass off- we need a heavy metal fuckin revolution
Incorrect. Trend following faggots thinking they're playing real hardcore will die a horrible death when trends change.

Real hardcore (that has been around for tens of years) will live on, same as every other genre.
Jefferino
Hail Dimebag

Post by Jefferino »

HAHA...well im talking more specifically to the fusing of emo and east coast hardcore...
Get killed.
scrotal_tug
Vulgar Bastard

Post by scrotal_tug »

Then your probably correct. It will burn out when the next trend comes along.

I can gaurantee 99.5% of people listening to 'hardcore/emo' these days havn't been into the hardcore scene for more than a year.

I'm not saying i'm the king of wisdom, but I know what bullshit trends are all about. :tdown:
DBS
Haunted

Post by DBS »

Correct. Its like judging Metal by listening to Nu metal like Limp Bizkit or punk by Pop punk like Blink 182. A toy will come into fashion, and when its product life cycle is over, it disappears, that doesnt mean that toys have died out. trends come and trends will go, but fundamentals will stay the same.
Bodom J wrote:I wish I was even a quarter as good looking as dbs.
goshua
arfweazelx3!!!

Re: my band....

Post by goshua »

*101proof* wrote: we are going into the recording studio this saturday the 21st of may to record our demo.
hey your in the studio man! todays the 21st of may!
wal
women = whore

Re: my band....

Post by wal »

goshua wrote:
*101proof* wrote: we are going into the recording studio this saturday the 21st of may to record our demo.
hey your in the studio man! todays the 21st of may!
:roll:
goshua
arfweazelx3!!!

Post by goshua »

did you forget to hit the left bass pedal? or are you only using a kit with single kick?
Wez
Welshnigger

Post by Wez »

Jefferino wrote:I (dont) hate to say it, but EMO/HARDCORE is gonna die a horrible death- and Im gonna be laughing my ass off- we need a heavy metal fuckin revolution
What music do you actually like? You rip on death and black metal and now hardcore and the metal hardcore cross you rip. Not every band can sound like Pantera chief :zzz:
heavymetalsoldier666 wrote:No! I am ready to beat someone into a coma.
cottonmouth wrote:I heard the same thing about slurping, but somehow these fuckers can slurp anything, like a sandwich or an apple
Ben
fuckyeah

Post by Ben »

Not terrible
http://www.burialwithin.com

[quote="goshuaspenis"]if 90% of all women in pubs are fugly, WHY DO YOU THINK THE WHOLE FUCKING NATION IS KNOWN AS ONE MASSIVE ALCOHOLIC KNOWN AS TEXECUTIONER THE ELECTROTESTICULAR[/quote]
Gor-Gor
Tyrant-King

Post by Gor-Gor »

everyone of those bands you named suck the assholes of mexicans. There for your band does the same.
[quote="IFryKids"]I bet you were drunk on maple syrup and powdered donuts, you sloppy piece of shit.[/quote]
[quote="DBS"]shut the fuck up you greasy disaster.[/quote]
Jefferino
Hail Dimebag

Post by Jefferino »

Wez wrote:
What music do you actually like? You rip on death and black metal and now hardcore and the metal hardcore cross you rip. Not every band can sound like Pantera chief :zzz:
LOL I know i come accross like a jackass, but I happen to like alot of shit-
if it has a good listenable quality and heavy i love it...Im actually jamming the Bloodsimple CD, (former VOD singer's new band) and yes Pantera changed my life when I was 15 years old, they set the standard for metal. I like modern heavy fuckin metal. Period. I dont like gimmick bullshit, which In my opinion, emo/hardcore is. I mean common, there's practically a factory in Boston shelling out this crap on a daily basis, have you ever gone to a hardcore show, where you have 200 kids, with black combover hair do's with their bangs in their eyes, wearing skin tight blue jeans and tight ass black shirts...swinging their arms and legs around like a bunch of fools.... the stupidity of the genre is up there with glam metal.
Get killed.
Jefferino
Hail Dimebag

Post by Jefferino »

Gor-Gor wrote:everyone of those bands you named suck the assholes of mexicans. There for your band does the same.
AHAHAHAHA :lol:

and not just your 'run of the mill' mexicans either, those border hoppers with really shitty, sweaty assholes!!
Get killed.
iron_tusk
Im Broken

Post by iron_tusk »

Ben wrote:Not terrible
http://www.last.fm/user/ether3al

"I walk whenever the weather provides
Everybody needs some time outside"
Muffin
Lynch Mob

Post by Muffin »

iron_tusk wrote:
Ben wrote:terrible
axlash wrote:black people kind of like me.
Mad Muir wrote:that would be awesome if the dog took a shit but the condom was stuck to its butthole lips and it blew a big 'ol turd balloon
Gor-Gor
Tyrant-King

Post by Gor-Gor »

Jefferino wrote:
Gor-Gor wrote:everyone of those bands you named suck the assholes of mexicans. There for your band does the same.
AHAHAHAHA :lol:

and not just your 'run of the mill' mexicans either, those border hoppers with really shitty, sweaty assholes!!

BETTER LISTEN TO A MAN WHO KNOWS WHAT HE'S SAYIN! :tup:
[quote="IFryKids"]I bet you were drunk on maple syrup and powdered donuts, you sloppy piece of shit.[/quote]
MadMetalChild
n0ob

Post by MadMetalChild »

The name of my band is Crimson Fear :tup:
R.I.P Dimebag Darrell 1966-2004
Gor-Gor
Tyrant-King

Post by Gor-Gor »

MadMetalChild wrote:The name of my band is Crimson Fear :tup:

gay name
hippy
Twat

Post by hippy »

Gor-Gor wrote:

gay name
so is gor-gor :roll:
warhead dime
Trendkiller

Post by warhead dime »

Jefferino wrote:the stupidity of the genre is up there with glam metal.
gayer

hair metal at least had some good musicians
DBS
Haunted

Post by DBS »

fucking shit
Bodom J wrote:I wish I was even a quarter as good looking as dbs.
*101proof*
n0ob

Post by *101proof* »

ok first of all... every band cant have a fucking badass name like pantera... second.. where in the fuck do you get emo out of our music?? second... if the people on this board were actually musicians and they respected all types of music then they would know that all the bands that i named do kick ass! No im not playing a single kick set because im fucking playing guitar.... and no my drummer isnt playing on a single kick set... wow i cant believe how many people on this board are assholes...
1966-2004 R.I.P Dime
Metallash
Hail Dimebag

Post by Metallash »

*101proof* wrote:ok first of all... every band cant have a fucking badass name like pantera... second.. where in the fuck do you get emo out of our music?? second... if the people on this board were actually musicians and they respected all types of music then they would know that all the bands that i named do kick ass! No im not playing a single kick set because im fucking playing guitar.... and no my drummer isnt playing on a single kick set... wow i cant believe how many people on this board are assholes...
*third
"What'chu doin in mah house?...........eating a big ass Sandwich n shit?"
Gor-Gor
Tyrant-King

Post by Gor-Gor »

*101proof* wrote:ok first of all... every band cant have a fucking badass name like pantera... second.. where in the fuck do you get emo out of our music?? second... if the people on this board were actually musicians and they respected all types of music then they would know that all the bands that i named do kick ass! No im not playing a single kick set because im fucking playing guitar.... and no my drummer isnt playing on a single kick set... wow i cant believe how many people on this board are assholes...

dude. its the PBB. Ruthless. and no dude, those bands you names suck. the singers sound like they're choking on a cock, the guitar players jump around and spin their guitars like fags when the music isnt hard enough to walk to, and its all the same DUN DUN DUN highhat DUN DUN DUN highhat, GAY! and the lyrics sound like a 4 year old wrote them.
Gor-Gor
Tyrant-King

Post by Gor-Gor »

hippy wrote:
Gor-Gor wrote:

gay name
so is gor-gor :roll:

ever hear of GWAR gayass?
hippy
Twat

Post by hippy »

yeah i have heard of gwar, and oh yeah i forgot that they fucking suck.