Carvin

The place to talk about instruments, tab, the bands gear and anything else musically related.
Aeon
Oh Alfie...

Carvin

Post by Aeon »

I've heard alot of good things about this company, but the main bad thing that I heard about them is that you can't change the pickups in the guitar (after you bought it) to a different brand other than Carvin's pickups. Is this true?
Zivi
BOOM headshot!

Post by Zivi »

I don't think so...maybe you have to change the electronics too, but that should be no problem.
Panterachat get your metal pestilence. Arbuckle hospital. Iron from 1920s. Aheels. Seals hockey. Evan lysacek personal life. Bbb certified at home ...
Kellan
Lynch Mob

Post by Kellan »

carvin rules dude

i'm not sure if their pickup routings in the body are different than most standard pickup size. i dont see why it would be but it might; therefore preventing other pickups to be put in there.

but in all seriousness, if you spend some money on a carvin; chances are you wont' be needing to replace the pickups.
they make great guitars. paticularly for the price
Aeon
Oh Alfie...

Post by Aeon »

Thanks.
BabyKiller
Sexual Rubik's Cube

Post by BabyKiller »

yea i was gonna make a topic about this same thing actually. :tup:
"The world I live in is one where I have five quarrels a day, each with someone who really takes me on over something; and if I can't get into an argument, I go looking for one, to make sure I trust my own arguments, to hone them."
Dime
n0ob

Post by Dime »

same