Post by Kane »

I'd like to see you spend a week
having anal sex with sheep
I don't think you would surviiiiiive
you should spend a day or two
pissing in someone elses shoes
And blow your load right in their eeyyyye
in their eyyye

Lifestyle of the welsh and the desperate...
Cheyenne fucking Buffet
I am cool

Re: bothered

Post by Cheyenne fucking Buffet »

fags mate wrote:what album is 'i'm easily bothered by persistence' on?

i really like that song, it's almost up there with 'respect' and 'you run your mouth',
i've been listening to metal since the early good charlotte and i stilll can't figure out what albums these songs are on.

luckily i haven't forgotten what album 'anthem' is on.
:lll: :lll: :lll:
IPlayTheIrishFlute wrote:I often stick my cock in my flute then ejaculate and blow the cum out of it into your mother's face.
Bad Guys Wear Black
Creampuff

Post by Bad Guys Wear Black »

i hate it when people call "Walk", "Respect". everyone always does that. LEARN YOUR PANTERA GODDAMNIT.

jk. well that song is on vulgar display of power and have fun getting taken over by pantera.
"all the money in the fucking world couldnt buy me one second of trust or one ounce of faith in anything you're about. fuck you all."

"no respect gets no one no where. show respect."
im_a_ned
Creampuff

Post by im_a_ned »

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!

Oh man iv just stumbled on this site there, and fuckin HELL......hahahahahaha........nae wonder 'metal cunts'/'goths'/'moshers'/whatever u get labelled by people get such a fuckin hard time off 'trendys'/'neds'/general public/etc/etc/etc.

Iv ONLY just started getting into Pantera and iv got to say its fuckin good shit man. But by the look of some of the threads i can see what iv always thought.........the majority of fans into this music are arseholes. Wankers. Bitches who say all this shit behind there computer or the persons back, but wouldnt dare say this shit to somebodys face.

I mean fair enough, seems like a daft question to you cunts, the guy gets a song name wrong. And youz fuckin string him up for it, rip the arsehole right out of him cause u ALWAYS knew EVERYTHING about all the songs they wrote. LOOOOOL!!!!!!

KNow what i mean, like you havent got enough people hating on yous without bitching at someone cause they dont know a SONG NAME!!! LOOOOL!!!!

Listen to "Rise" assholes, fuck im just starting to listen to Pantera and even i can hear the fuckin message in it. But na, you "know it all" cunts act like fuckin hard-asses behind your screen and take the piss out of people listening to the EXACT same shit you are and probably taking the EXACT same abuse off the narrow minded general public view.........lol!!! Makes me fuckin smile :)

But ive got to say, by what ive read - JohnDoe. man you need to grow a fuckin set mate, your constant tears are making my keyboard short circuit man. Man up mate!
Eibon
Umeå Hardcore

Post by Eibon »

BREATHE! SPIT! WALK!

gotta love the song!!! Respect is my all time fav Pantera song...so fucking hardcore!
som en grop fylld av blinda hundar som äter sin egen avföring. en avgrund där stanken är så tät att man inte kan andas.
Eibon
Umeå Hardcore

Post by Eibon »

it's somewhat ironic that phil once wrote those lyrics "run your mouth when i'm not around" etc and then proceeds to talk shit about all the other bands in the metal genre

worthless fact: on the 1993 metallica headbanger special, they play walk and there's a short interview with phil before the video when he explains what it's all about....old friends playerhating them etc and talking shit, and then when they meet it's like "HEY MAN! THAT RECORD WAS FUCKING AWESOME" etc..
som en grop fylld av blinda hundar som äter sin egen avföring. en avgrund där stanken är så tät att man inte kan andas.
hetdime87
Creampuff

Post by hetdime87 »

Eibon wrote:BREATHE! SPIT! WALK!

gotta love the song!!! Respect is my all time fav Pantera song...so fucking hardcore!
Are you kidding? breathe.spit, walk? um its respect you fucking idiot.
Edna Bodine
Crunchwrap Supreme

Post by Edna Bodine »

hetdime87 wrote:
Eibon wrote:BREATHE! SPIT! WALK!

Are you kidding? breathe.spit, walk? um its respect you fucking idiot.
:no: R U fuckin serious? it's "breathe, spit" genus.

:fur: :fur: your no pantera fan! :fu: :fu:
Robert Hollis wrote:Me fucking around with women cost me my college education and also one of the women I was involved for awhile ended up killing herself because she was so depressed
EvilisthenewGood wrote:I know how time zones work.
Jefferino
Hail Dimebag

Post by Jefferino »

'breath, spit' ?

:lll: :lll: :lll: :lll: :lll: :lll: :lll: :lll:
Get killed.