Buying new guitar need some help

The place to talk about instruments, tab, the bands gear and anything else musically related.
Biohazard
Cowboy From Hell

Buying new guitar need some help

Post by Biohazard »

Hey all, so I found a guitar at the pawn shop in my town that I think would be pretty decent on to play as a beginner, although I dont know whats decent can anyone tell me if this is alright to start out on? Thanks guys
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... otohosting
Pantera420
Vulgar Bastard

Post by Pantera420 »

any guitar is good enough to start on and yes that's a good guitar to start on
Individual Thought Patterns
Hunter/Killer
Hunter/Killer

Post by Hunter/Killer »

Pantera420 wrote:any guitar is good enough to start on
false, don't spend too much because their a chance you might get into playing
... You're killing me, Smalls.
Esteban
Creampuff

Re: Buying new guitar need some help

Post by Esteban »

Biohazard wrote:Hey all, so I found a guitar at the pawn shop in my town that I think would be pretty decent on to play as a beginner, although I dont know whats decent can anyone tell me if this is alright to start out on? Thanks guys
It's hard for me to convey this to people, but my Gift of Guitar package is just what you need to start a lifetime of making music for yourself, and for others around you. It truly is the answer to what you're looking for, I just don't know if I can put it any other way.

Now, make no mistake about the guitar in this package- this is a high quality piece of equipment here, folks. You get a very high quality amplifier that happens to be very lightweight and easy to transport anywhere you want to go with your music. Look, you've got a three-band equalizer directly on the guitar, you've got the overdrive switch on the amplifier, so if you want to play Metallica songs, all you have to do is flip on the overdrive and it'll sound just unbelievable. You can play hard rock, you can play jazz on this guitar, you can play love songs, there is really no limit to what you can play on this beautifully constructed guitar, in fact, it's designed after a guitar that I own, that I paid $5,800 dollars for... and to be quite honest, this guitar, that I'm offering to anyone watching, in this limited time offer, is a better guitar than the one I paid $5,800 dollars for, folks. The value of this package is truly something I've worked on for the past two years, it is truly a work of art, it's beautiful, I just don't know any other way to put it.

3 payments of $66 dollars.

On-board EQ.

Amplifier with overdrive.

Solid-spruce guitar, handmade, as beautiful as it's $5,800 dollar counterpart.

2 instructional DVDs where I teach you, in the comfort of your home, many songs that I play myself.

It just doesn't get any better than this. I mean, what else do I have to do? Just get on the line, folks. You get all this shit.

slay
kingsly

Post by slay »

estebans up in the joint :lol:
Biohazard
Cowboy From Hell

Post by Biohazard »

estaban :lol:
croninburg
Lynch Mob

Post by croninburg »

Don't spend over £150 on your first guitar.
Grimlock
Russian Roulette

Post by Grimlock »

:lol:
Gor-Gor
Tyrant-King

Post by Gor-Gor »

:lol: :tup: go estaban
[quote="IFryKids"]I bet you were drunk on maple syrup and powdered donuts, you sloppy piece of shit.[/quote]
[quote="DBS"]shut the fuck up you greasy disaster.[/quote]
hektik
baltimore welfare dept.

Post by hektik »

Get an acoustic, once you can play it efficiently enough go for an electric with distortion. That's just me.
aggressor_27 wrote:Shut the fuck up, foreigner. With your fingers.
Mark
Far Beyond Driven

Post by Mark »

Dude, that spic wannabe can fucking play like none other. I love his infomercial. I watch it just to hear him play. Have you seen his picking nails? They look like talons.
michaelrattlehead666
Creampuff

Post by michaelrattlehead666 »

yea, if u want to buy a guitar, dnt start off with an electric, get an acoustic. Here are the reasons why;

1. An Acoustic Guitar has a much broader neck, so if you learn on it, you'll end up being able to play any guitar

2. If you start off on an electric, your basically cheating, because learning on that could mean hassle, when you go to pick up an acoustic, and because of the broader neck, you'll be fucked, so your best to start off with an acoustic dude, trust me