Phil is a Piece of SHIT- Period.

Talk about anything Pantera related....
fuckin' cunt
Far Beyond Driven

Post by fuckin' cunt »

Fuck all you all. And I'm so sick of defending the guy. Sometimes I wish he'd come on here and do it himself even though he probably couldn't do a better job. I will always see Phil through his lyrics. Silly fucking me. There isn't anyway in hell the guys a shallow, worthless piece of shit. Would you say that about Layne Staley? What is it about Phil that gets on your nerves so bad? Could it be the muffin shit?
Jefferino
Hail Dimebag

Post by Jefferino »

fuckin' cunt wrote:Fuck all you all. And I'm so sick of defending the guy.
Then don't-
Dimebag Darrell getting killed on stage might have something to do with me and a lot of other people hating the dude. For christ sake, he was BANNED from Dimes funeral. What does that tell you? In a crazy, wierd, chain of events kind of way, he caused this shit to happen. He's a fucking herion addicted junkie loser, who turned his back on the best fucking modern metal band in the world.
Get killed.
fuckin' cunt
Far Beyond Driven

Post by fuckin' cunt »

If you hate him so much I dare any of you to say that Pantera should've had another singer. I'm out....
Jefferino
Hail Dimebag

Post by Jefferino »

Okay- Ive got a curve ball for you, how many talented son's of bitches would've given their left testicle to be apart of something as great as Pantera, and he threw it away.

Dude- You make it sound like ive always hated him....he's one of the best metal singers of all time- but at some point, you have to seperate talent, from personality and behavior, and as far as im concerned he's a deuchebag.
Get killed.
FallenLegend
Trendkiller

Post by FallenLegend »

Phil is a cowboy from hell.

Anyone who hates a CFH should turn in their pantera cd's + merchandise
[quote="Bukkake Tsunami"][quote="Bren"]I am GAY :|): :|): :|):[/quote]
id suck your dick anyday anytime. you dont have hairy upper arms so youre good im my book bro.[/quote]
Browns Town
CONSPIRACY

Post by Browns Town »

Jefferino wrote:
Then don't-
Dimebag Darrell getting killed on stage might have something to do with me and a lot of other people hating the dude. For christ sake, he was BANNED from Dimes funeral. What does that tell you? In a crazy, wierd, chain of events kind of way, he caused this shit to happen. He's a fucking herion addicted junkie loser, who turned his back on the best fucking modern metal band in the world.
You're out of your fucking mind, dude. You've never been pissed off at long time friends and said things maybe you shouldn't have said? The only difference is, the world doesn't give a fuck what you have to say, therefore nobody would ever know.

Regardless, Gale was a mentally disturbed person and maybe took what Phil said too far. I said MAYBE. Never will it be proven that Gale killed Dime because of anything Phil ever said. You're assuming shit and it's bullshit. You don't know, I don't know, nobody knows. How dare you insult Philcore in such a manner. I'll be watching you, boy. :fur:

Furthermore, I love how alot of Pantera fans think they know what Phil should have done with HIS life. He decided to move on, at least for the time being and the last god damn time I checked it's a free world. Phil didn't owe you 2 more albums and he never has owed you any god damn thing. It's his fucking life, let him live it the way you live yours. Maybe Phil should decide what YOU should do with your time and energy, eh?
I am a hostile heterosexual male who is very pissed off.
Browns Town
CONSPIRACY

Post by Browns Town »

Jefferino wrote:Okay- Ive got a curve ball for you, how many talented son's of bitches would've given their left testicle to be apart of something as great as Pantera, and he threw it away.

Dude- You make it sound like ive always hated him....he's one of the best metal singers of all time- but at some point, you have to seperate talent, from personality and behavior, and as far as im concerned he's a deuchebag.
Have you ever even met the motherfucker or spoken to him for maybe, oh 5 minutes?
FallenLegend
Trendkiller

Post by FallenLegend »

....owned :aargh:
[quote="Bukkake Tsunami"][quote="Bren"]I am GAY :|): :|): :|):[/quote]
id suck your dick anyday anytime. you dont have hairy upper arms so youre good im my book bro.[/quote]
whitemike
Get to tha choppa!

Post by whitemike »

FallenLegend wrote:Phil is a cowboy from hell.

Trendkiller

Post by 213 »

great post jeff!
Bren
Grim

Post by Bren »

waterdogs wrote:jeff knows whats up
to a large extent yes
Ben
fuckyeah

Post by Ben »

213 wrote:great post jeff!
http://www.burialwithin.com

[quote="goshuaspenis"]if 90% of all women in pubs are fugly, WHY DO YOU THINK THE WHOLE FUCKING NATION IS KNOWN AS ONE MASSIVE ALCOHOLIC KNOWN AS TEXECUTIONER THE ELECTROTESTICULAR[/quote]
Metal66
Trendkiller

Post by Metal66 »

FallenLegend wrote:....owned :aargh:
[quote="Avulsed"]Some white girl I met in summer school said she got pregnant from a black man so she threw herself down the stairs twice.[/quote]
metaljess
firemuff

Post by metaljess »

Browns Town wrote:
Jefferino wrote:
Then don't-
You're out of your fucking mind, dude. You've never been pissed off at long time friends and said things maybe you shouldn't have said? The only difference is, the world doesn't give a fuck what you have to say, therefore nobody would ever know.

Regardless, Gale was a mentally disturbed person and maybe took what Phil said too far. I said MAYBE. Never will it be proven that Gale killed Dime because of anything Phil ever said. You're assuming shit and it's bullshit. You don't know, I don't know, nobody knows. How dare you insult Philcore in such a manner. I'll be watching you, boy. :fur:

Furthermore, I love how alot of Pantera fans think they know what Phil should have done with HIS life. He decided to move on, at least for the time being and the last god damn time I checked it's a free world. Phil didn't owe you 2 more albums and he never has owed you any god damn thing. It's his fucking life, let him live it the way you live yours. Maybe Phil should decide what YOU should do with your time and energy, eh?

:tup: :tup: :tup:
Jefferino
Hail Dimebag

Post by Jefferino »

How dare you insult Philcore in such a manner. I'll be watching you, boy.
HAHA You'll be watching SHIT

Im sorry I insulted a herion addict, and as a result of his addiction the best band in the world broke up- but I guess thats just my OPINION as a person who doesnt know shit. I dont know Phil, but I know people who know him, VERY well, so im not just making shit up as I go. I used to idolize Phil the same way alot of people do- But I'll take Vinnie and Dime's (rip) side on this any day of the fucking week.

If im so off the mark, why was Phil ostracized from Dime's funeral?
Get killed.
Jefferino
Hail Dimebag

Post by Jefferino »

I will say this though, at the end of the day its all Nathan Gale. But im the type of person that tries to understand the cause and affect, of a given situation. Above all I would say it was the venue's fault as well. When I started this thread, I was venting my frustration, and telling it like I personally felt it was- so im not backing down at all.
Get killed.
Browns Town
CONSPIRACY

Post by Browns Town »

I've notified Philip of your comments and thoughts and we've decided to trash your tattoo shop. Be warned.
Jefferino
Hail Dimebag

Post by Jefferino »

AHAHAHAHAHA

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well ive got 4 surveillance cameras and property insurance, wont hurt me any....Id love to see him publicly deny his current drug abuse- the dude can barely keep his eyes open during interviews....I could be wrong, maybe Dime's death was a wake up call for him-
if it were me, it definately would be.
Get killed.
Browns Town
CONSPIRACY

Post by Browns Town »

You'll see, motherfucker. Me and Phil have answers for your stupid video cameras. Ever hear of a mask? We're gonna fuck your shit up, dude. :fu:
fuckin' cunt
Far Beyond Driven

Post by fuckin' cunt »

Getting down on Phil for being a junkie is kind of scraping the bottom of the barrel for something to say. Most rock stars are. Most people are for that matter. Maybe you should start listening to classical but they're probably all coke addicts. :lol:
MikeyHelms
Trendkiller

Post by MikeyHelms »

Jefferino wrote:
How dare you insult Philcore in such a manner. I'll be watching you, boy.
If im so off the mark, why was Phil ostracized from Dime's funeral?
You're making it sound like everyone didn't want Phil there, Dimes family didn't......
Arapaho
Creampuff

Post by Arapaho »

@Browns Town

great posts man :tup: :tup: :tup:
wannarush
Hail Dimebag

Post by wannarush »

I read what everyone wrote.
If you have never been a junkie then you do not know what it is like to be one. Just because a person gets clean doesn not mean that everything turns to sunshine, infact just the opposite things get more complicated because instead of escaping with drug they have to deal with the shit(problems). Blaming addiction for the break-up of Pantere IS scraping the bottom of the barrel.
I have friends that I have known longer that Phil knew Dime and we are in a huge misunderstanding now, and I do not see an end to it, sometimes things happen between friends, thats just how it goes.
Lastly no one mentions Dimbags last interview when he says three or four times "No Pantera Reunion EVER" Mabey Gale read that one...might have got him a bit upset too!
long4theblur
King

Post by long4theblur »

Would you fucks quit acting like Gale killed Dime because he "took Phil's side"? He never was pissed about that, he thought Pantera was stealing his lyrics and identity. Guy had a few screws loose. If SJR were in town the same thing couldve happened to Phil. He just wanted to kill a Pantera member, he wasn't "taking sides" or whatever. Dime's death had absolutly nothing to do with the fued between him and Phil.
BREATH HOLD!

"And if I leave you, let me leave you entirely un-enthralled. That way, if you remember me years later, it's for good cause and not something completely forced. When I walk that door, I pray for a collective yawn."
Rose
Creampuff Sr.

Post by Rose »

Stop being a little bitch and get over Phil's shit man!!! Whatever shit you keep talking, won't fucken matter, Phil rocked and still does so :fu: !!!!
Jefferino
Hail Dimebag

Post by Jefferino »

wannarush wrote:I read what everyone wrote.
If you have never been a junkie then you do not know what it is like to be one. Just because a person gets clean doesn not mean that everything turns to sunshine, infact just the opposite things get more complicated because instead of escaping with drug they have to deal with the shit(problems). Blaming addiction for the break-up of Pantere IS scraping the bottom of the barrel.
I have friends that I have known longer that Phil knew Dime and we are in a huge misunderstanding now, and I do not see an end to it, sometimes things happen between friends, thats just how it goes.
Lastly no one mentions Dimbags last interview when he says three or four times "No Pantera Reunion EVER" Mabey Gale read that one...might have got him a bit upset too!
I definately see your points.. A+ :tup:
My main emphesis from this post was vent the fact that I didnt find the logic in Phils statement "a mentally disturbed individual killed the dream" when in fact, the dream died when Phil's attitude towards Pantera changed. Whether it was fueled by a herion addiction, that remains to be seen. But I will end my post by saying- when it comes to drug addiction, the light at the end of the tunnel, or the green grass on the other side, or what ever the fuck you want to call it, lies strictly in the person who is addicted. If you want to have a good life, and change, you can...I just dont see pushing your bandmates away, as an effective method.
Stop being a little bitch and get over Phil's shit man!!! Whatever shit you keep talking, won't fucken matter, Phil rocked and still does so !!!!
I agree it wont matter- im not trying to rewrite history, just telling things like I see it- and I haven't heard very many responses that make me think otherwise.

Phil wanted SJR- now he has S-J-R... make your bed now fuckin lie in it.
Get killed.
croninburg
Lynch Mob

Post by croninburg »

Junkies are selfish, that's about the long and short of it.
Jefferino
Hail Dimebag

Post by Jefferino »

:tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:

Thank you-
finally some like-mindedness breaks through the sea of bullshit.
Get killed.
beyond it all
Creampuff

Post by beyond it all »

We only know Phil through what the media decide to tell us. Sometimes he's this great legend and other times he's a druggy. The media twist and make up shit to sell us their rags. I stopped buying all their media bull shit years ago.
We have the music Pantera made, and I love it and always will. If Dime wouldn't have been taken from this earth, the media would still be playing the two off of one another. Who's to say what happend between the band and would might have been, we will never know the whole story.
That loony that shot Dime was fucked up. It is not Phil's fault. He apparently tried to pass phil's lyrics off as his own. He was disturbed and it was no ones fault but his that Dime died. Whats to say if pantera were still together, that he wouldn't have tried to do the same thing to the whole band.
This whole tragedy was not Phil or any other member of Pantera's fault. If you've ever argued or hurt someone you loved, maybe you can understand a little of what Phil's going through.
Fuck the world for all it's worth every inch of planet earth
Muffin
Lynch Mob

Post by Muffin »

fuckin' cunt wrote:Could it be the muffin shit?

Uhhhh........what?
axlash wrote:black people kind of like me.
Mad Muir wrote:that would be awesome if the dog took a shit but the condom was stuck to its butthole lips and it blew a big 'ol turd balloon
MindsetOfAnnihilation
Far Beyond Driven

Post by MindsetOfAnnihilation »

FallenLegend wrote:Phil is a cowboy from hell.

right on brother
DBS
Haunted

Post by DBS »

Jefferino -

Bodom J wrote:I wish I was even a quarter as good looking as dbs.
Browns Town
CONSPIRACY

Post by Browns Town »

:lol:
hippy
Twat

Post by hippy »

god damn that man is gorgeous
RE-ED
SAQZAPPER

Post by RE-ED »

beyond it all wrote:maybe you can understand a little of what Phil's going through.
Like "I will never get to jam with one of the greatest musical inovators of this era ever again"? Don't answer. It's all bad all the way around anyway you dice it.
Every fucking time I log in to this place I'm like.... fuck
HoustonKJ
Lynch Mob

Post by HoustonKJ »

Wah Wah Wah

Cry like a Baby.

Phil is still the ultimate metal singer and you know it.

Down is the greatest southern heavy metal ever recorded.

Philc0re :tup:
HoustonKJ
Lynch Mob

Post by HoustonKJ »

and I bet a lot of people would be pretty upset to see him get killed
Jefferino
Hail Dimebag

Post by Jefferino »

DBS wrote:Jefferino -

AHAHA-

:lol:
Get killed.
Wicked_Angel
Creampuff

Re: Phil is a Piece of SHIT- Period.

Post by Wicked_Angel »

Jefferino wrote:I haven't really had a chance or a public forum to vent about this, cause I consider myself to be a diehard fan, just like all of you guys.. Read this if you want, don't if you don't, burn me at the stake, i dont give a fuck!!

I read Phil's "apology" letter on his website all the time, trying to gain some insight into this horrible situation, and it baffles me. " Some mentally disturbed individual …crushed the dream" he says....Which I agree Nathan Gale deserves to be dead, I dont think he would have made it too long in prison either way...you know what though? Phil himself crushed the dream. He's the selfish prick who made all these herion induced decsions without any regard for the fans of Pantera, his bandmates, the label, the management. He's the one who couldn't get over his own goddamned ego to write 2 more records (which is what was remaining on their contract) The only glory that dude wants to be appart of IS HIS OWN. He was truly convinced that he was the reason Pantera made it somewhere, and his entourage of asskissers just fed his ego. The only reason he persued Superjoint the way he did was because his band members accepted his lifestyle, in the way that Dime and Vinnie wouldn't., and the sad part of that, is he pulled Rex down with him. And im not sorry to say this, but Superjoint BLOWS or BLEW. Maybe Phil knew he couldn't cut the mustard with Pantera, seeing as how on the Superjoint albums he records his vocals one take at a time, its soooo annoying to listen to...AND Speaking of Rex- Where the hell is he on all of this. I know he was pretty reclusive anyway, but your High School buddy/bandmate gets shot to death ON STAGE, and he doesn't even make a press release or say something to the fans. I guess I give Phil a tiny shred of credit for that, he at least reached out and tryed to console the fans.

Do the math- its pretty simple. Dime was a martyr for Pantera breaking up, and obviously Nathan Gale related more to Phil than any of the other band members, through his lyrics, his attitude, or wouldn't have chose Dime. And this is an example as to how much this band meant to ALOT of people, and its pretty terrible that it meant THAT much to Nathan Gale.
I agree. but i gotta give phil credit with Down
slaughtered
Creampuff

Post by slaughtered »

here, you know what, even if phil had stuck around to record those 2 records with pantera, i reckon it only would have been a half effort and they wouldn't have been anything great! I'd rather they left it at the amazing records they did, than finish their career with 2 shit ones. They'd clearly gone different ways by then music wise.

And as for crushing the dream....I think he was meaning that Nathan Gale crushed the dream of there ever being a PanterA reunion. With all 4 members still alive, it could have been a possibility at some point! As Phil said...look how long it took for the original Black Sabbath to play together again.
Fuck the world, for all its worth...every inch of planet earth.