Ok, I retooled my page a little bit..

The place to talk about instruments, tab, the bands gear and anything else musically related.
BabyKiller
Sexual Rubik's Cube

Ok, I retooled my page a little bit..

Post by BabyKiller »

http://www.audiostreet.net/robinwilliam ... tsofunnies

tell me what ya think. feel free to post links to your music as well. :tup:
"The world I live in is one where I have five quarrels a day, each with someone who really takes me on over something; and if I can't get into an argument, I go looking for one, to make sure I trust my own arguments, to hone them."
BabyKiller
Sexual Rubik's Cube

Post by BabyKiller »

goddammit those sumbitches still haven't approved my new song :x
"The world I live in is one where I have five quarrels a day, each with someone who really takes me on over something; and if I can't get into an argument, I go looking for one, to make sure I trust my own arguments, to hone them."
BabyKiller
Sexual Rubik's Cube

Post by BabyKiller »

the new song "Bea Arthur Screens My Calls (and Betty White Stopped Screaming Days Ago)" is up.. I guess it's kind of Primusy...
BabyKiller
Sexual Rubik's Cube

Post by BabyKiller »

no one wants to share their thoughts or their own music? :(
AlabamaRedneck
Lynch Mob

Post by AlabamaRedneck »

I'll listen to it later dude. I bet it's fucked up, knowing you. :lol:
CobraGT508 88 (4:32:07 AM): on a scale of 1-10, how tall is a goat with credit card eyes?
rebelextravagant (4:32:15 AM): 27%
Dimejandro
I will fuck you up

Post by Dimejandro »

yeah it kind of did remind me of primus. eeh theres not much i can say about it.. except that it was a bit short and the quality wasnt that good.
Pickled fetus worshipped
Divine Mongoloid
Was fucked in Effigy
BabyKiller
Sexual Rubik's Cube

Post by BabyKiller »

yeah, the quality is bleh.. its what you'd expect from 30 dollar recording equipment though... i think "Bea Arthur..." has a better sound overall because i finally configured my setup to directly go into the amp.. the other two were just some crap microphone from my computer to the amp speakers.. all of them are rough drafts.. I was just lookin for some feedback on the quality of the music.. good or bad.
FBS
Slack Cunt

Post by FBS »

BabyKiller wrote:yeah, the quality is bleh.. its what you'd expect from 30 dollar recording equipment though... i think "Bea Arthur..." has a better sound overall because i finally configured my setup to directly go into the amp.. the other two were just some crap microphone from my computer to the amp speakers.. all of them are rough drafts.. I was just lookin for some feedback on the quality of the music.. good or bad.
You know it sucks.
BabyKiller
Sexual Rubik's Cube

Post by BabyKiller »

which quaaality?!!?

Post by Guest »

You need to write some full-length songs. I like all of those clips. :tup:

What are some of your influences, by the way? Seems you rarely talk about music here.
BabyKiller
Sexual Rubik's Cube

Post by BabyKiller »

I don't really have one big influence musically.. Popul Vuh's soundtrack to the Nosferatu remake had a pretty big influence as far as ambience is concerned.. Rainbow, Brian May, Yngwie's first album, Queens of the Stone Age, Danny Elfman, Les Claypool have been influential. I also looove Eastern European music, be it Russian folk or Klezmer music.
ssh
Get Fat

Post by ssh »

FBS wrote:
BabyKiller wrote:yeah, the quality is bleh.. its what you'd expect from 30 dollar recording equipment though... i think "Bea Arthur..." has a better sound overall because i finally configured my setup to directly go into the amp.. the other two were just some crap microphone from my computer to the amp speakers.. all of them are rough drafts.. I was just lookin for some feedback on the quality of the music.. good or bad.
You know it sucks.
:lol:
BabyKiller
Sexual Rubik's Cube

Post by BabyKiller »

slashy, let's hear some of your stuff. :)
ssh
Get Fat

Post by ssh »

all i have is a bunch of riffs and haphazard ideas thrown on paper. i also have tons of shit lyrics written on various types of paper in a stack underneath my guitar processors. soon i will put together a few tracks. i'm a perfectionist so needless to say they will sound excellent. your style reminds me of the odder tracks from faith no more.
BabyKiller
Sexual Rubik's Cube

Post by BabyKiller »

yeaah, i have alot of haphazard ideas and riffs on tape or on my hard drive.. i hope i can get some real time to polish my stuff up and actually write full songs.. as far as the faith no more comment, I'll take that as a compliment.. I'm not really familiar with their stuff except for their radio single. I guess I should give em a listen. :tup:
ssh
Get Fat

Post by ssh »

get album of the year and listen through
panchristian
Creampuff

Post by panchristian »

Your site is cool but it could use more stuff you know.
BabyKiller
Sexual Rubik's Cube

Post by BabyKiller »

panchristian wrote:Your site is cool but it could use more stuff you know.
oh i know.. I know.. the only thing standing between me and expansion is more money.. care to contribute? :D
AlphaOmegaCFH
Mouth For War

Post by AlphaOmegaCFH »

It sounds pretty good (aside from the production.) I can hear primus. Better than most of the bands on here I've heard. Especially painpurge
Those Who Trumpet Their Sufferings are Usually the Ones Most Deserving Of Agony -Dave Brockie

[quote="Isis"]hahahahaha I thought you were gonna say it's not big enough to fill up your monstrous snatch. heh sorry, my bad.[/quote]
BabyKiller
Sexual Rubik's Cube

Post by BabyKiller »

was "bea arthur"'s production quality a little better than the others?
Pfl?yd
Red Baron

Post by Pfl?yd »

You need some bass :x

incidently, I think it's pretty fucking cool. Too bad you don't live in Omaha.
Izzy: do you realize how broad "environmental science" is?
Izzy: it's like going to school for history
Izzy: well, more useful than that
Izzy: but an expert on the civil war won't know jackshit on uhh
Izzy: something that isnt the civil war
Pfl?yd
Red Baron

Post by Pfl?yd »

Fuck, I listened ot Zurfzup again. You would be perfect Immaculate Abortion material. You ever listen to Big Black, Shellac, the Melvins, or anything like that?

Fuck, we should just swap some ideas over the net. I like this shit a lot.
AlabamaRedneck
Lynch Mob

Post by AlabamaRedneck »

Sorry dude, but if Floyd likes it, that pretty much ensures that I won't like it. :lol:
CobraGT508 88 (4:32:07 AM): on a scale of 1-10, how tall is a goat with credit card eyes?
Pfl?yd
Red Baron

Post by Pfl?yd »

It's true, Bama only likes music that sucks. Take it as a compliment. :tup:
AlabamaRedneck
Lynch Mob

Post by AlabamaRedneck »

:lol:
BabyKiller
Sexual Rubik's Cube

Post by BabyKiller »

aww nothing would warm my heart more than to have my poorly produced songlets to bring you two together in musical harmony. :)
BabyKiller
Sexual Rubik's Cube

Post by BabyKiller »

Pflöyd wrote:Fuck, I listened ot Zurfzup again. You would be perfect Immaculate Abortion material. You ever listen to Big Black, Shellac, the Melvins, or anything like that?

Fuck, we should just swap some ideas over the net. I like this shit a lot.
i may have listened to the melvins once or twice a while ago but I haven't heard any of the others. I've been in a musical funk lately.. nothing new has really inspired me or caught my ear.. I may wanna check it out..

and hmm, maybe you're The Hans Funchowder Experience material.
Tex
The Worst Member

Re: Ok, I retooled my page a little bit..

Post by Tex »

BabyKiller wrote:http://www.audiostreet.net/robinwilliam ... tsofunnies

tell me what ya think. feel free to post links to your music as well. :tup:
It sounds like if carnies decided to get together and make a metal demo. Noice. :tup:
Tex
The Worst Member

Post by Tex »

Last edited by Tex on Wed May 04, 2005 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hippy
Twat

Post by hippy »

The page you requested could not be found.
[quote="Buddy"]alfie you have to believe me![/quote]
Tex
The Worst Member

Post by Tex »

hippy wrote:The page you requested could not be found.
Fixed the interweb!
hippy
Twat

Post by hippy »

sweet dude! the first song sounds like some really good cock rock. dead holiday's into sounds very similar to Suicide Pt.1's intro which is cool. and the joy of sex sounds as if it could be on a video game. good shtuff!
Tex
The Worst Member

Post by Tex »

hippy wrote:sweet dude! the first song sounds like some really good cock rock.
Unintentional Van Halen intro. I hate Van Halen for the most part.
hippy
Twat

Post by hippy »

:lol: alright!!
Maelstrom
Bukkake Master

Post by Maelstrom »

I like that :tup:
Kevin James derp de derp. Derp de derpity derpee derp. Until one day aderp aderp aderp. Derp de derp, ta teetley tum. From the creators of Der, and Tum Ta Tittaly Tum Ta Too, Kevin James is Da Derp Dee Derp Da Teetley Derpee Derpee Dumb. Rated PG-13.