Anybody experience with drilling out cracks in cymbals?

The place to talk about instruments, tab, the bands gear and anything else musically related.
JesseJames
Natural Born Badass

Post by JesseJames »

Sky Black wrote:Lipitor is useful to your wife's ability to remain alive.
Clititor is useful to your vagina's ability to remain alive.
Tyson wrote:How many votes did you ever get in the PBB awards for being the funniest poster?
Sky Black
Veganazi

Post by Sky Black »

JesseJames wrote:
Clititor is useful to my wife's sexual satisfaction, since I cannot provide her with an orgasm via intercourse, which is also why she often participates in threesomes with Ben and Jerry.
Love too often is only a dream
If I am harsh and unkind to myself
So I share these attitudes with you
JesseJames
Natural Born Badass

Post by JesseJames »

Sky Black wrote:
JesseJames wrote:
Rope and shower rods are useful to a dogs breathing dissatisfaction, since I cannot handle the fact the dog will not like me, even with intercourse, which is ironic since I berate people that participate in recreational activities such as fishing.
Tyson wrote:How many votes did you ever get in the PBB awards for being the funniest poster?
croninburg
Lynch Mob

Post by croninburg »

Please, not in the Musicians Corner!
Sky Black
Veganazi

Post by Sky Black »

JesseJames wrote:
If Sky once killed a dog in self-defense, well, I guess I can relate, because those three Double Western Bacon Cheeseburgers that attacked my wife's gullet left her no choice but to put them down.
JesseJames
Natural Born Badass

Post by JesseJames »

Sky Black wrote:
JesseJames wrote:
If Sky once killed a dog in self-defense.
What part of this says self defense?
Sky Black wrote:My brother's dog attacked me once, and ripped up my legs pretty bad, so I waited until everyone was gone like 2 weeks later and killed it, and buried it in a field. I pretended to help my brother look for him.
And here's the peta doosie
:lol:
Sky Black wrote:I've never said animals are better than people. But I feel horrible about what I did, and i wish I hadn't have done it.

The dog was really vicious towards me, and one day I had had enough so I tired him out by terrorizing him with a curtain rod until I could wrap a length of speaker wire around his neck and strangled him with it. Then I hid his body in a cabinet in the garage and at 2 in the morning I put him in a garbage bag and buried him in a vacant field by an elementary school playground.
Sky Black
Veganazi

Post by Sky Black »

Yeah, it attacked me and I put a stop to it. Self-defense.
Pfl?yd
Red Baron

Post by Pfl?yd »

JesseJames wrote:
Sky Black wrote:
JesseJames wrote:
If Sky once killed a dog in self-defense.
What part of this says self defense?
Sky Black wrote:My brother's dog attacked me once, and ripped up my legs pretty bad, so I waited until everyone was gone like 2 weeks later and killed it, and buried it in a field. I pretended to help my brother look for him.
And here's the peta doosie
Sky Black wrote:I've never said animals are better than people. But I feel horrible about what I did, and i wish I hadn't have done it.

The dog was really vicious towards me, and one day I had had enough so I tired him out by terrorizing him with a curtain rod until I could wrap a length of speaker wire around his neck and strangled him with it. Then I hid his body in a cabinet in the garage and at 2 in the morning I put him in a garbage bag and buried him in a vacant field by an elementary school playground.
That's pretty hardcore. Do you work for the ALF?
Izzy: do you realize how broad "environmental science" is?
Izzy: it's like going to school for history
Izzy: well, more useful than that
Izzy: but an expert on the civil war won't know jackshit on uhh
Izzy: something that isnt the civil war
JesseJames
Natural Born Badass

Post by JesseJames »

Sky Black wrote:Yeah, it attacked me and I put a stop to it. Self-defense.
It's okay, I still love you. :)

Sky Black
Veganazi

Post by Sky Black »

I just noticed the bold part.. I spent those 2 weeks living in fear of this dog. I told my parents what happened but my brother begged and pleaded and they ended up letting him keep it. I was 12 years old dude, I didn't think I had any other choice.
Pfl?yd
Red Baron

Post by Pfl?yd »

Sky Black wrote:I just noticed the bold part.. I spent those 2 weeks living in fear of this dog. I told my parents what happened but my brother begged and pleaded and they ended up letting him keep it. I was 12 years old dude, I didn't think I had any other choice.
Oh, I thought this was something you did recently. :lol:
Izzy: do you realize how broad "environmental science" is?
Izzy: it's like going to school for history
Izzy: well, more useful than that
Izzy: but an expert on the civil war won't know jackshit on uhh
Izzy: something that isnt the civil war
JesseJames
Natural Born Badass

Post by JesseJames »

Sky Black wrote:I just noticed the bold part.. I spent those 2 weeks living in fear of this dog. I told my parents what happened but my brother begged and pleaded and they ended up letting him keep it. I was 12 years old dude, I didn't think I had any other choice.
So then it wasn't self defense, but premeditated murder.
Maybe that dog would have grown up to be the best dog ever, the taco bell dog, star of air bud, something. I guess the world will never know. What we do know is he probably is a master of the "lay down" command now. :(
Sky Black
Veganazi

Post by Sky Black »

Call it what you want, but it is what it is. I acted to defend myself against what I perceived to be a threat to my safety after having been seriously attacked once already. This dog's behavior became increasingly aggressive, from growling and blocking my path, to darting out and nipping at me, to tearing up my legs and scarring me for life. I felt it was safe to assume it would have only continued to become more aggressive.
JesseJames wrote:What we do know is he probably is a master of the "lay down" command now. :(
JesseJames
Natural Born Badass

Post by JesseJames »

I still <3 you, even if you are a cold blooded animal killer.
texasborn
Stoned Crow

Post by texasborn »

:lol: :lol: :lol: you two
JesseJames
Natural Born Badass

Post by JesseJames »

Really what makes me giggle the most is the devestating weapons in her 12 year old arsenal. Speaker wire, and a shower rod.
Couldn't go get one of dad's guns, or better yet let it off the leash and let it get ran over. No, you thought about it for two weeks and the best you got was speaker wires and shower rods. :lol:
God, I love you.
texasborn
Stoned Crow

Post by texasborn »

that is awesome! I wouldnt had the balls to do that at 12. but also my parents wouldnt have kept a crazy dog. my dad would have taken it off and dumped it on the railroad somewhere. :lol:
texasborn
Stoned Crow

Post by texasborn »

croninburg wrote:Please, not in the Musicians Corner!

oh yeah, no shit JJ. getting pissed at me for posting in here and yet you and carnal are fighting in the precious musician thread. OH GOD NO! :)
JesseJames
Natural Born Badass

Post by JesseJames »

texasborn wrote:
croninburg wrote:Please, not in the Musicians Corner!

oh yeah, no shit JJ. getting pissed at me for posting in here and yet you and carnal are fighting in the precious musician thread. OH GOD NO! :)
Sky and I actually have guitars and other musical equipment.
texasborn
Stoned Crow

Post by texasborn »

I play the skin flute and sing. fuck ya.
Sky Black
Veganazi

Post by Sky Black »

JesseJames wrote:Really what makes me giggle the most is the devestating weapons in her 12 year old arsenal. Speaker wire, and a shower rod.
Couldn't go get one of dad's guns, or better yet let it off the leash and let it get ran over. No, you thought about it for two weeks and the best you got was speaker wires and shower rods. :lol:
God, I love you.
Believe me I thought of everything I could. I left the front and back doors open numerous times but it never ran away. My dad would have noticed if I had fired his gun, and the mess...

If I had a car I would have tried to maybe stuff it in a burlap sack or something after I had trapped it in the closet and exhausted it by poking it with the shower curtain rod, and then just drop it off somewhere far away. It was still really ferocious when I let it out enough to get the wire around its neck, so I doubt that would have worked anyway. I thought about calling animal control, but it had a collar, was in the house, and didn't act like this when my parents were home, so I assumed it wouldn't when they came. Also, there was the chance my brother would be home when they arrived and said "no no that's my dog, my sister is a cunt" etc.
texasborn wrote:that is awesome! I wouldnt had the balls to do that at 12. but also my parents wouldnt have kept a crazy dog. my dad would have taken it off and dumped it on the railroad somewhere. :lol:
If my dad had seen the wounds when they were fresh he definitely would have, but after it happened my brother tried to blackmail me by threatening to tell on me for various things, because he knew he'd lose the dog if I told.

There were a good 3 hours or so between school and when my parents would get home from work, and despite my brother promising to control the dog from then on, he didn't, and would go play with his friends and often leave me all alone with it. During that time, I was a virtual prisoner in my room. I had to come and go through my bedroom window, dart in and out of the bathroom, etc. A few days later it chased me into my room and just sat outside my door, and that evening I said fuck it and told my parents that it had attacked me, but the wounds looked a lot less serious by then.
Last edited by Sky Black on Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
texasborn
Stoned Crow

Post by texasborn »

did you try to get the dog on an all vegan diet? The meat may have been making him mad.
Hailblaze
Welfare Abuser

Post by Hailblaze »

Im guessing sky black is a cat person