how I'm feeling today

Leave your thoughts, wishes, memories, art, or anything else here.
chrisaxe21
Creampuff

how I'm feeling today

Post by chrisaxe21 »

how do,

just seen the dean interviews of Mr Dime, and having a Guiness (Irish beer, kinda like a meal in a glass!!!) and feeling like I was there with him. Such a sound guy! Still hurts so much, and hearing Black Label Society in the background just hits home how much it's hurts that the man is gone. Never met him, but he's taught me so much on guitar and from seeing so many interviews with him I feel like he's one of my mates. I know it's months since we lost him, but even now just takes an emotional song and to see him as real as life in a video really gets to ya! Cant explain how it feels but I'm sure many people are feeling the same; no words to describe feelings. Well, I'm off to rip some riffs and drink MORE BEER. Get drunk and play some tunes, love that guy! I hope one day I'll be able to appreciate what he had in life, cos right now all I wanna do is play guitar and make it and have a great life with my mates as he did. Peace to all, Miss ya Dime!

Beard.
BLAK2TH
The Introvert

Post by BLAK2TH »

:tup:
long4theblur
King

Post by long4theblur »

seeing those interviews just shows how laidback and cool dime really was. :tup:
BREATH HOLD!

"And if I leave you, let me leave you entirely un-enthralled. That way, if you remember me years later, it's for good cause and not something completely forced. When I walk that door, I pray for a collective yawn."
Aeon
Oh Alfie...

Post by Aeon »

Black Label Society's music hurts me too.
michaelrattlehead666
Creampuff

Post by michaelrattlehead666 »

yea i have that same feeling too, i think bout Dimebag every day, and those Dean Interviews were fukin awesome, and he was a very laid back guy. Even in the Pantera Home Videos, he was the coolest guy, just egttin drunk and partying, i mean who wudnt wen ure on tour. And Hearing songs like Cemetry Gates, This Love, The Sleep and Planet Caraven, makes me think about Dime AND his guitar playin, because that's what he enjoyed doin, making excellent music and playin guitar, and having party's everytime he could. But to think now why some stupid muther fucker went on stage, this guy loved pantera, but y wuld he go onstage and Kill the most beautiful person in the world.................? it just doesnt go, and if u like Pantera..........quite a lot of their fans liked Damageplan, i Do.But to this day i am still heart broken that Dime was taken away from us so soon and in that way.
Lizzy
Bazoomba

Post by Lizzy »

BLAK2TH wrote::tup:
[quote="Bren"]Tyson posted his vagina :tup:[/quote]
[quote="Tyson"]I am a lady :lol: :aargh:[/quote]