INFERNO 2009

Have some tour dates? Got a concert review? Its all in here....
Lumber Jack Off
Lynch Mob

INFERNO 2009

Post by Lumber Jack Off »

Norway's INFERNO Festival: Complete Lineup Revealed - Feb. 7, 2009

The complete lineup has been announced for this year's Inferno festival, set to take place April 8-11, 2009 in Oslo, Norway. The announcement was made at the Inferno kick-off party, which was held earlier tonight (Saturday, February 7) at John Dee in Oslo.

Inferno festival billing (in alphabetical order):

Ã…RABROTT
AZARATH
BENEA REACH
BLACK COMEDY
BLOOD RED THRONE
CARPATHIAN FOREST
CODE
DEATHHAMMER
DEW-SCENTED
EARTH
EXECRATION
EYES OF NOCTUM
GRAND MAGUS
HELHEIM
KAMPFAR
KEEP OF KALESSIN
KOLDBRANN
KRAANIUM
KRYPT
MANHATTAN SKYLINE
MENCEA
NEGURA BUNGET
ØRKENKJØTT
PANTHEON I
PARADISE LOST
PESTILENCE
RAMESSES
ROOT
SAGH
SAMAEL
SARKE
SEPTIC FLESH
SEREGON
SWALLOW THE SUN
TAETRE
TERRORDOME
TROLL
UNEARTHLY TRANCE
VICIOUS ART
VÖRGUS
VREID
VULTURE INDUSTRIES
WARLORD

Tickets for this year's Inferno festival are available at Norway's Billettservice. Foreigners can purchase tickets through the event's official web site, www.infernofestival.net
\m/ www.MABB.us \m/
The Morbid Angel Board has a new address.
come check it out.
rapidshare :no: :fu:
Bodom J
Lynch Mob

Post by Bodom J »

vreid and septic flesh..sweet.
Recommended listen:

Artist: Dark Tranquillity
Album: Construct
Song: What Only You Know
whitemike
Get to tha choppa!

Post by whitemike »

Bodom J wrote:septic flesh
:tup: :tup: :tup:
Bren
Grim

Post by Bren »

Meshuggah have cancelled this and upcoming shows due to Tomas Haake's back injury

http://www.meshuggah.net/news/
We’re VERY VERY sorry to have to bring you these news, but we have to cancel the upcoming Scandinavian dates!

Tomas has had some back-related problems lately. Problems that have been messing with his right foot/leg when playing drums!

Tomas did an MRI about a week ago and the results came back early this week. Seems he has a hirneated disc in his lower back and this is what’s been causing problems for him when playing!

Tomas reports that he has no pains or real discomforts from this – just the fact that his right foot doesn’t seem to “act out” what Tomas’ brain is telling it to do! It seems this is a quite common symptom when having a hirneated disc in this (lumbar) area of the back, since the protruding part of the “broken” disc (depending on hirnea location) can put pressure on the sciatic and nearby nerves!

Tomas says the bands’ focus right now, is to try to get surgery done a.s.a.p, so this condition doesn’t affect the upcoming summer shows and festivals in Europe!

Tomas also says: “To all Scandinavian Meshuggah fans that have bought tickets to see the upcoming shows – The whole band is sorry about this, but we need to sound and play our best when you guys come out to see us! With this music there’s really no room for half-measures and sloppy bassdrum work! But that’s what’s happening with this hirneated disc – it messes with my control of my right foot and even though it’s possible to get through a show, it just sounds like crap as my right foot/leg won’t really do what I mean for it to do – which is VERY frustrating to say the least!!

We’re sincerely sorry about this and we trust and know that you guys can appreciate our take on this and the fact that we need to look to the future of Meshuggah and try our best to make sure we don’t run into this problem again!

Thanx!!
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:I am the fucking anti-christ and you will bow down to me.
Bert
Lynch Mob

Post by Bert »

That sucks :tdown:
Bar Rat
How much do you Bench?

Post by Bar Rat »

I'm going to set your ass on fire!
Suns out, guns out!