Slayer, Cannibal Corpse, Suffocation, Lamb of God tour

Have some tour dates? Got a concert review? Its all in here....
MetalStrikesDown
Hail Dimebag

Slayer, Cannibal Corpse, Suffocation, Lamb of God tour

Post by MetalStrikesDown »

:hit:

ahahhaha got you fuckers looking!
Bastardhead
Cowboy From Hell

Post by Bastardhead »

Fuck, had I seen it was you that posted this, I wouldn't even have clicked the link. :fu:

All of 'em are releasing albums in early '09, most in February. I would cream myself so hard my pants would split if this tour actually happened! Didn't we find other awesome bands that were releasing stuff around the same time to add to the tour?
[url=http://www.metal-archives.com/userreviews.php?id=44563&nickname=BastardHead]I review at Metal Archives, click here to check 'em out[/url]
MetalStrikesDown
Hail Dimebag

we did but I couldn't remember who it was so I obviously didn't put the name there
Mad Muir
Dick Dangler

Post by Mad Muir »

fuck you faggot.
Just because I can't crawl inside you it doesn't mean I'm not your parasite.
MetalStrikesDown
Hail Dimebag

Mad Muir wrote:fuck you faggot.
mouth or ass

Post by Guest »

I'd be moderately excited about Cannibal Corpse and Suffocation touring together.
Rage
Mr. PBA

Post by Rage »

I've seen all of these bands separately. Would be cool seeing them together though :(
[quote="stoic"]"oh, i thought he was a bad ass. he's british though. my fault".[/quote]
buck satan
Baldy

Post by buck satan »

Slayer would never tour with Cannibal Corpse or Suffocation
Robert M ByrdFinally passed a math class after 8 tries in a 14 year period of going to college off and on.
MetalStrikesDown
Hail Dimebag

buck satan wrote:Slayer would never tour with Cannibal Corpse or Suffocation
why?
because they are both better than them?
they fucking toured with Manson
buck satan
Baldy

Post by buck satan »

MetalStrikesDown wrote:
why?
They don't sell tickets. Bands like Manson and Trivium do. They said in an interview a while back that's why they were touring with Trivium.
Robert M ByrdFinally passed a math class after 8 tries in a 14 year period of going to college off and on.

Post by Guest »

buck satan wrote:
MetalStrikesDown wrote:
why?
They don't sell tickets. Bands like Manson and Trivium do. They said in an interview a while back that's why they were touring with Trivium.
Who cares what Slayer does nowadays? They no longer slay in any way shape or form. :tdown:
MetalStrikesDown
Hail Dimebag

Cock Lobster wrote:
buck satan wrote:
MetalStrikesDown wrote:
why?
Who cares what Slayer does nowadays? They no longer slay in any way shape or form. :tdown:
I still have yet to see them live, so I care what they do, like coming and playing in Chicago

I would think they could get enough people at a show without having mainstream shit dicks touring with them
buck satan
Baldy

Post by buck satan »

MetalStrikesDown wrote: I would think they could get enough people at a show without having mainstream shit dicks touring with them
They can, but just to be on the safe side they need to tour with Trivium and Manson. They're rumored to be on the Rockstar Mayhem tour next year with Manson again and probably a bunch of other shit bands.

Post by Guest »

MetalStrikesDown wrote:
Cock Lobster wrote:
buck satan wrote:
MetalStrikesDown wrote:
why?
I still have yet to see them live, so I care what they do, like coming and playing in Chicago

I would think they could get enough people at a show without having mainstream shit dicks touring with them
I'm sure there are Slayer tribute bands in Chicago. That will be more entertaining than watching Agaya & co. now.
Bastardhead
Cowboy From Hell

Post by Bastardhead »

Slayer has some of the most incredibly rabid fans I've ever seen at a live show, why they keep touring with craptacular bands like Trivium is beyond me. I saw them on the original Unholy Alliance tour in 06, and I'm dead serious when I say that it was visibly obvious that about 95% of that crowd was there to see fuckin' Slayer.

And yes, Slayer wouldn't tour with Suffocation or Cannibal Corpse because they seem to love touring with shit. I guess it makes them seem a bazillion times better when they blow a crappy band off stage. Upstaging a veteran force like Cannibal would be rather difficult for the aging thrashers methinks. I love Slayer, but apart from King, they just seem to be losing steam with age, whereas Cannibal and Suffocation still put on 110% every night.
[url=http://www.metal-archives.com/userreviews.php?id=44563&nickname=BastardHead]I review at Metal Archives, click here to check 'em out[/url]
Gor-Gor
Tyrant-King

Post by Gor-Gor »

i agree with everything you said Bastardhead, except one thing. Hanneman is a better guitarist than King.
[quote="IFryKids"]I bet you were drunk on maple syrup and powdered donuts, you sloppy piece of shit.[/quote]
[quote="DBS"]shut the fuck up you greasy disaster.[/quote]
Bastardhead
Cowboy From Hell

Post by Bastardhead »

Gor-Gor wrote:i agree with everything you said Bastardhead, except one thing. Hanneman is a better guitarist than King.
Agreed, I think Hanneman is indeed a better guitarist than King, but Kerry seems to be the one out of the bunch that doesn't act like he's getting old. He still puts on an energetic live performance and you can see that he still loves the music and the performance aspect, but Tom, Jeff, and Dave all seem kind of lethargic nowadays... especially when compared to their prime. That's what I was trying to say. Hanneman is a better guitarist, but King is a better performer.
Brandon
filthy degenerate

Post by Brandon »

made me look
rObsessed!
OverMe
Hail Dimebag

Re: Slayer, Cannibal Corpse, Suffocation, Lamb of God tour

Post by OverMe »

MetalStrikesDown wrote::hit:

ahahhaha got you fuckers looking!
Thanks for getting my hopes up cunt :no: :tdown: :fu:
BabyKiller wrote:
Ashley wrote:ya but that not pantera, god damnit. you guys are just evil :x

What's his name? Hatebrad?

Ashley wrote:Hatebrad? Are you fucking mentally challenged?
e.townconcrete wrote:i hope she is ok
heavymetalsoldier666
Lynch Mob

Post by heavymetalsoldier666 »

Manson fucking rules!

Image :pimp:
Robert doesn't live here anymore........lol.
long4theblur
King

Post by long4theblur »

I wouldn't go to this show anyways :zzz:
BREATH HOLD!

"And if I leave you, let me leave you entirely un-enthralled. That way, if you remember me years later, it's for good cause and not something completely forced. When I walk that door, I pray for a collective yawn."
Bar Rat
How much do you Bench?

Post by Bar Rat »

Slayer and Cannibal Corpse will both be at this year's Mayhem fest.
Suns out, guns out!
Villecore
Bottom Feeder

Post by Villecore »

Anonymous wrote:I'd be moderately excited about Cannibal Corpse and Suffocation touring together.
:tup:
[quote]calm down dude, drink some water take a nap, and when you wake up it will all be over and normal again
(i hope so for ya)

:Oo:[/quote]
buck satan
Baldy

Post by buck satan »

heavymetalsoldier666 wrote:Manson fucking rules!

do you like it when he sucks his guitar player's cock on stage and walks around in those assless pants?
Upgrayedd
Creampuff

Post by Upgrayedd »

I hate Marilyn Manson. Never liked him or his music. Mayhem festival wouldn't be that bad if he wasn't on it.
Bar Rat
How much do you Bench?

Post by Bar Rat »

Upgrayedd wrote:I hate Marilyn Manson. Never liked him or his music. Mayhem festival wouldn't be that bad if he wasn't on it.
I just got tickets yesterday....28th row in the first section, center stage. Manson is hopefully headlining so we can leave after Slayer and end it on a high note.
Suns out, guns out!
THE BRUTAL TRUTH
Creampuff

Post by THE BRUTAL TRUTH »

buck satan wrote:
heavymetalsoldier666 wrote:Manson fucking rules!

do you like it when he sucks his guitar player's cock on stage and walks around in those assless pants?
It reminds him of Virgil.
MetalStrikesDown
Hail Dimebag

Bar Rat wrote:Manson is hopefully headlining so we can leave after Slayer and end it on a high note.